I'm in the new Jennifer Hudson video... Where You At!

Jennifer Hudson is—how can I put this?—a larger lady.

1db909d1.jpg

Hopefully, you weren't—how shall we say?—upstaged by her.

You did a great job! Congrats to you! What was the experience like?

Wow agent M, what's the name Of the rock you're living under? Clearly you didn't watch the video OR have a tv as Jennifer is the apokes person for weight Watchers and is now a size 6! Before you ask me why I responded that way then you should realize what you said was offensive and as an mj fan you should really reconsider what you write about people before you know the truth...besides, what you wrote was just mean spirited and I'm sure there are plenty of plus size mj fan member as well servers loved ones.

To the rest, thank you!! It was a great experience.

Wow, that was a great video. Congratulations on your appearance. She looks absolutely stunning, and the song itself is beautiful--and unfortunately, I can relate to its message at this point in my life.

Wow agent M, what's the name Of the rock you're living under? Clearly you didn't watch the video OR have a tv as Jennifer is the apokes person for weight Watchers and is now a size 6! Before you ask me why I responded that way then you should realize what you said was offensive and as an mj fan you should really reconsider what you write about people before you know the truth...besides, what you wrote was just mean spirited and I'm sure there are plenty of plus size mj fan member as well servers loved ones.
I meant that she is a lady "larger" than life and that you could easily be "upstaged" by such a huge star!:D

In case anyone was "offended," I would like to apologize to the community at large!:D:rolleyes:

It's hard to own being a bully as an mj fan, I get it....
boo hoo, I was gonna give you props on the vid but you went all wimpy PC.

Mj dissed his fat sis "Donque", just good clean fun.

btw I always confuse this chick with the othr fatty Jordan sparks.

Nice dude. Wimpy? Please! Your response was typical little dick behavior. Sit your stumpy ass down. Mike called Janet donk because she had a big butt....learn your Jackson history.....and that's not the same as the other dumb ass comment. Grow a set.

Can we stop it in here please? Don't ruin a good thread. I think you did a really good job. I don't know you and I feel kinda proud.

Congrats!

Agreed! But when people attack fat people or people they think are fat and then I'm attacked by a mature father of 3 girls for defending those fat people, I'm not going to sit back and take it, apparently they don't know me well or they'd stfu.

Thank you for the love, it was a great experience and I was glad to be there with jennifer, who sang at his funeral and at the tribute I felt great and wanted to share. Thanks for being proud!

Because of fat people?
THAT'S DISRESPECT. SHAME ON YOU GUYS. Seriosly, Michael would never say that!!

I'm happy for you. I wish I could met a celebrity like Jennifer Hudson. I'm not her biggest fan, but she do have a great voice. But I can't see the link ;(

Congrats Jaxxxon, hope you had a great time shooting the video with Jennifer.

And I just gotta say this, you're looking hot!

Thank you, very kind of you! When we major mj fans get a chance to do ish like this we gotta represent! Lol but thank you all for the kind words.

Hee hee! I saw you Jaxxon! You looked great!
Wish I could have seen more of you in the video but hey! way to represent.
You go guy! :D

btw...Jennifer looks sooo good. And I love her voice. Very nice song.

Is there any way for us Europeans to watch the vid somewhere? I'd like to hear Jennifer... love her voice!

Back