Official MJJC Support Thread - Japanese Tsunami

bluemoonchild

Proud Member
Hello dears,

just heard the news, and I'm sure you heard it by now too - a terrible Tsunami hit Japan, and maybe other places will be affected soon. Let us all stand together and support everyone in the area.

Let's pray for our extended MJJC family :angel:

Betty

Re: Tsunami -- MJJC fans support thread

my thoughts are with them. it's so horrible...

A wise Man once said

"Look, we don’t have control over the grounds, they can shake.

We don’t have control over the seas, they can have tsunamis.

We don’t have control over the skies, there are storms.

We’re all in God’s hands. I think that man has to take that into consideration."
~ Michael Jackson

Please pray <3 for all who are effected by these disasters.

Tsunami warnings are now now in effect
for entire west coast of the United States and Canada

My thoughts and prayers go out to all of those affected. Gob bless them.

I miss Michael every moment and I cry so much, but since yeasterday I had been thinking of us-the fan family scattered allover the world and I just started praying that everyone will be ok. I kept praying "Dear God, I love 'each' and 'every' fan so much, we are family, please keep us safe and in your care, becuase my heart is feeling very heavy and I want to send everyone my love and want them to be safe. I'm feeling so restless and sad inside, even scared. Please bless us." It was as if my heart could sense something terrible was about to happen.
And then I woke up to this horrible news. I can't stop crying..I rushed to the forum to start a thread 'to pray' and I thank you for starting this much needed thread. Japan, and every place on my beautiful planet Earth is in my prayers.

I send all my love and best wishes and blessings to each and every member of the beautiful Michael Jackson fan family. God bless us all :angel:(Amen)

Last edited:

Been watching about Japan for the last 30 minutes... It's reached out to Russia New Zealand to South America to Hawaii -Pacific Coast California to Canada Any Coast Citys.. Alaska.. Wow!

:angel: I pray. :angel:

a link for world news about the 8.9 earthquake(s) & tsunami

http://www.youtube.com/aljazeeraenglish?feature=ticker

Tsunami warning /watch for entire West Coast of USA, Hawaii,Puerto Rico,South America,Alaska Canada...Thailand (Asia), Russia,Australia.. + more

Last edited:

My prayers go out to them all. Trying to contact some online friends in Japan and staying alert for updates on help.

We are really helpless when it comes to raging mother-nature....
Sending my love to the ppl in danger.

Prayers go to all who are affected :( I can't believe what I'm seeing. How many Japanese members do we have here btw?

I'm praying too. :pray: for everyone affected... I feel bad for any human and living thing harmed.

:angel:

my thoughts go out to everyone who is affected by the quakes and tsunamis. On television it looks just terrible. I can't imagine how it must feel to be there. I hope they will be ok.

thrillerchild;3289153 said:
Prayers go to all who are affected :( I can't believe what I'm seeing. How many Japanese members do we have here btw?

Don´t matter how many memembers of MJJC.....or MJ fans! Just think of the babies, children, youngsters...SO SAD!:no:

I pray for everyone in Japan :pray: And R.I.P. to everyone who has died :(

MJsBack;3289160 said:
Don´t matter how many memembers of MJJC.....or MJ fans! Just think of the babies, children, youngsters...SO SAD!:no:

Trust me the latter were the first on my mind!!! I was only enquiring as to any board members there were.

I'm hearing it's up to 32 people have now been reported to have passed on :no:
They say the numbers will rise by the minute to hundreds.

:pray:

thrillerchild;3289167 said:
Trust me the latter were the first on my mind!!! I was only enquiring as to any board members there were.

i Know what you mean..don´t worry ;)....I can assure you we have many MJ fans around there............

MJsBack;3289173 said:
i Know what you mean..don´t worry ;)....I can assure you we have many MJ fans around there............
......:angel:

MJsBack;3289160 said:

thrillerchild;3289153 said:

I care for them both!
Don't make a exception! Remember we're all human with feelings, and love.
I wondering how the japanese MJJC members are now? :S
Children and babies who are may dying makes me sick :'( ..

my thoughts go out to everyone who is affected by the quakes and tsunamis. On television it looks just terrible. I can't imagine how it must feel to be there. I hope they will be ok.

Same here

It was one of the first things that I had heard the minute I had gotten up this morning. I was really shock when I saw the devastation there. I can only imagine what those poor people are going through.

I am Japanese living in Tokyo aftershock still there. very scary....

May God help Japan and all of us... Don't know what else to say..

I would like to take this opportunity on behalf of our entire community to send our prayers and thoughts to the people of Japan and the surrounding area's.

We must as a community all come together and support our friends in the Asian area.

also please if all our Japanese members cold check in here so we know your are safe and well.

Best Regards

The Michael Joseph Jackson Community

Back