Update: Alejandra agreed to leave the house / MJ Estate to Alejandra — MOVE OUT ALREADY!!!

Webbie

Proud Member
Mods, I have decided to post this update here, since all others topics regarding this issue have been closed :)

3/11/2011 5:15 PM PST by TMZ Staff

The MJ Estate has once again asked a judge to force Alejandra Jackson to move out of the family’s Hayvenhurst estate … and they’re demanding she take her kids with her!!

Lawyers for the estate just filed a response to Alejandra’s request to stay in the house indefinitely … in which the estate once again makes the point .. she’s an UNWANTED house guest with no legal leg to stand on.

Alejandra — who has children with both Randy and Jermaine Jackson — has refused to leave … arguing, among other things, that Michael would have wanted her to stay there.

Alejandra has claimed the estate has tried to literally starve her out of house and home … by removing all of the food from the property and changing the locks on her.

A hearing is scheduled for Tuesday.

Stay tuned.

SOURCE

Right, I am moving this to the family section as it is not directly news about Michael Jackson himself.

I will leave it open so we have a place to discuss this. Consider this a fresh start for the thread and it will be closely moderated.

From here on there will be:

• NO explicit name calling of either Alejandra or any of the Jacksons. This doesn't mean you can't be critical, but name calling such as 'loser' 'moron' etc is not allowed
  • NO name calling or criticism of the minors involved in this situation. They are kids, leave them alone this is not their fault.
  • People here will have different opinions. Move on and deal with it.
  • Lastly, if somebody does violate the rules of this thread, please REPORT POSTS instead of responding and ruining the thread by pages of arguing. The vast majority do not want to read that so please stay on topic.

I can't make it any clearer than that. Thanks.

some has the motion? because i would like to see who is owning the house

Hi Marc Vivien.

I tried looking for the motion from the executors but could not find it.

It is not on TMZ.

StaceyMJ;3290659 said:
[*]NO name calling or criticism of the minors involved in this situation. They are kids, leave them alone this is not their fault.

Thank you. I found it highly disturbing to read posts referring to the some of the other children as "spawn." I think it would just be common sense that we show the same courtesy to the other minor children in the family as we do Michael's children.

The Jacksons or ex-Jacksons ( Alejandra ) are wonderful.

You have a brother who is the biggest star in the world? If yes, the day he die, go to his kids and do the same thing that you did with their father....

The Jacksons are wonderful.

I can't for the life of me understand why Alejandra is still there.. why hasn't Jermaine stepped up to the plate to find his ex-wife and his minor children somewhere to live?

Diplomate;3291133 said:

You have a brother who is the biggest star in the world? If yes, the day he die, go to his kids and do the same thing that you did with their father....

?? Im not even going to merit that with a response other than to say just grow up. Nobody said you have to say they're wonderful. This is the kind of crap that ruins this community.

guys let's keep this thread clean please. the hearing is on Tuesday. I think we can wait for the developments without insulting anyone , right?

Diplomate;3291133 said:

Ha ha ha..funny. How embarrassing...She's gonna wait for a judge to order her out.

They wasted 40+ years making the world believe they were the perfect family...until MJ cracked that hot mess open.

The Jacksons are a GREAT example to us all....of how not to treat family.

I am just gonna quote Michael: "Close-knit my a$$"..or something like that.

***Sipping on the Kool-Aid***

Cheers!!!

Last edited:
That's enough. You've been warned three times now. Criticism is fine but the hate and insults need to stop.

I just saw PICS of Jermaine in Paris leaving some talk show and I have been doing my best to not say anything but I have too. How is it that Jermaine can travel the world go on talk shows and act like he has no responsibilities? After Tuesday his kids could have no place to go and what is he doing nothing. I just hope that he is on the phone with them talking to them or maybe actively looking for a place for them to stay because you know what if not I have to ask. What kind of man is he what kind of Muslim is he?

Jermaine is in Dubai finishing his "gonna be a sell out album"...so he cannot go rescue Alejandra at the moment...I think Randy may be able to ,,BUT...he doesn't want to. According to her "if Michael was here..he would let me stay"...That is a crock of ish...I am sure he wasn't doing it for her..but probably the kids. Ok Alejandra...time to get your jacked up butt out of that house before they have to fumigate it again..this time with you in it...well the TMZ story did say."she has no leg to stand on"...:D

She has kids with Jeramine and Randy not Michael. So I don't see how she has any rights to stay in the house that Michael's estate owns. They offered her a condo to stay at in the first place. This is all about money and living in a big house and pay for absolutely nothing. Michael's estate should not be paying for anything for her. That should be between her and the fathers of her children. Michael's estate is only responsible for taking care of his mother and children.

I think she's also positioning hertself to claim Hayvenhurst as her own even when her kids leave

Last edited:
marebear;3292088 said:
She has kids with Jeramine and Randy not Michael. So I don't see how she has any rights to stay in the house that Michael's estate owns. They offered her a condo to stay at in the first place. This is all about money and living in a big house and pay for absolutely nothing. Michael's estate should not be paying for anything for her. That should be between her and the fathers of her children. Michael's estate is only responsible for taking care of his mother and children.

Exactly. If I were Alejandra I'd be so embarrassed about all this. Imagine staying in a house when it is obvious nobody wants you there? If she had any self-respect she would leave voluntarily, even if that means having a little less money. Alright, so Michael didn't force her to get out. That doesn't mean that he wanted her to stay there forever, esp. not when his own children were living in the same house. Alejandra is taking advantage of Michael's kindness just like so many did before her.

If the offer of the condo still stands, I hope she moves there until she finds a way to have her own home. The Estate is being very generous here in offering a home to a family that are not beneficiaries under the will. Hopefully the judge sends her there so that the children would not be shamed even further.

marebear;3292088 said:

I agree. The ESTATE has NO OBLIGATION to continue to allow Alejandra to stay at Havenhurst. She needs to get a job and stop depending on Michael's money to take care of her. It is Jermaine's RESPONSIBILITY to take care of his OWN children. Damn, Michael took on that responsibility when he was alive and they expect him to do it even when he is no longer here. It makes me sick to my stomach.

ButterfliesAreFree;3292249 said:
I agree. The ESTATE has NO OBLIGATION to continue to allow Alejandra to stay at Havenhurst. She needs to get a job and stop depending on Michael's money to take care of her. It is Jermaine's RESPONSIBILITY to take care of his OWN children. Damn, Michael took on that responsibility when he was alive and they expect him to do it even when he is no longer here. It makes me sick to my stomach.

makes me sick to my stomach too

This is totally a mess.
I am currently reading the book wrote by Margaret Maldonado.
Something she said in the book is quite crazy to believe.
However, as the time went by, I start to believe what Margaret said were true.
Jermaine is a dead beat father.
He is the one who need to take care of these kids not MJ. I feel so sorry for those kids.
Randy and Jermaine should stop twittering and tour around the world.
They need to go home and take care of this crap.
How come Jermaine can travel around the world and living that expensive house but not be able to pay child support?
He doesn't seem to be ashame of himself.
I don't want to be rude but it's really pathetic.
No wonder MJ kept distance with his family.

This is a bit OT, but I've lost track and I'm getting confused...did Jermaine ever get his passport renewed? Last I read, a while ago, okay a looong while ago, he was not being allowed back into the country because of nonpayment of child support. Is this why he's touring around? To make money or to stay one step ahead of the collector? :D

missred07;3292314 said:
This is totally a mess.
I am currently reading the book wrote by Margaret Maldonado.
Something she said in the book is quite crazy to believe.
However, as the time went by, I start to believe what Margaret said were true.
Jermaine is a dead beat father.
He is the one who need to take care of these kids not MJ. I feel so sorry for those kids.
Randy and Jermaine should stop twittering and tour around the world.
They need to go home and take care of this crap.
How come Jermaine can travel around the world and living that expensive house but not be able to pay child support?
He doesn't seem to be ashame of himself.
I don't want to be rude but it's really pathetic.
No wonder MJ kept distance with his family.

poor Michael..they used him as the carpet... and he truly loved his nieces and nephews so he would do all to protect them..

^ Yep! I mean damn Jermaine and Randy step up! Yo kids need a place to stay! GEES smh

Sad that she expects the brother she did not marry & had no kids with to take care of her and the kids she had with his brothers...eww! o_O I feel sorry for the minor children (MJ nieces and nephews!)

bluetopez;3294215 said:
^ Yep! I mean damn Jermaine and Randy step up! Yo kids need a place to stay! GEES smh

Sad that she expects the brother she did not marry & had no kids with to take care of her and the kids she had with his brothers...eww! o_O I feel sorry for the minor children (MJ nieces and nephews!)
There are only 2 minor children involved in this mess, those sons of Jermaine, all the other 'kids' of Alejandra are grown adults and well capable of earning a living for themselves, and/or getting a part time job.

Webbie;3290459 said:
Lawyers for the estate just filed a response to Alejandra’s request to stay in the house indefinitely … in which the estate once again makes the point .. she’s an UNWANTED house guest with no legal leg to stand on.

That's what I called her from jumpstreet, i.e. "A Long-Term House Guest." Who has now become an UNWANTED house guest.

With NO leg to stand on, because she has NEVER contribued to the financial well-being of the household. I mean, homegirl can't even say: "for the 20+ years I lived at the Encino property, I paid the electric bill each month, that's the best I could do."

I notice that she likes to say: "that's what Michael would have wanted." Too bad she didn't get that IN WRITING. LOL!

Back