England are KILLING IT!!

Nirvana

Proud Member
2301 Jackson street , i know your jealous
We can't lie, We're owning music atm........:) lol this isn't suppose to be a arrogant post at all just some fun!!

I also wanna know anyone from any other countries have heard these songs :)

Feel good song right here!!

ANYONE missing a loved one you gotta listen to this

This "English rapper" is far better than pretty much every american rapper, apart from the greats like 50 tupac eminem jay z, But young jeezy and them lot Dizzee's much better

Just a great song with a fit girl

This is OUR version of 50 cent

Tell me what you think of England!! :)

I don't know any of those tbh but I do agree that many of the talented artists nowadays come from England. For example, Adele is hugely popular is my country (she currently holds the #1 and #2 position on the Dutch charts with Rolling In The Deep and Set Fire To The Rain respectively, as well as the #1 album). She is an amazing singer and songwriter imo :) I am not too fond of English rap though, it sounds a bit awkward to me lol. Then again, I don't like rap music in general apart from a few Tupac/Eminem songs ;)

HURTS, oh my God. They're my love.

I didn't know any of the songs you linked but I listened to that Papa Can You Hear Me.. it had me crying.

I'm English, but I'm sorry to say this but these guys have no talent. Anybody can do what they are doing, just talking over a piece of music.
Americans have better rappers, singers, etc. Sean Paul from Jamaica has more talent than all these guys put together :)

cant say much for katy b. worked at a show where she was support act and her voice is nothing at all.

I'm English, but I'm sorry to say this but these guys have no talent. Anybody can do what they are doing, just talking over a piece of music.
Americans have better rappers, singers, etc. Sean Paul from Jamaica has more talent than all these guys put together :)
Neither do ARSENAL!!!! :)

Yes they do, I think if you just focus on the music you'll agree it's great and talented to write lryics and produce like that........Come on how can you not feel happy after listening to Tiny Dancer!!!

cant say much for katy b. worked at a show where she was support act and her voice is nothing at all.

Well i all fairness it's not just about the voice, It's the song, the feeling, Emotion, Charisma, Movements that all contribute to making a great song and artist

But that's fine we're all entitled to our own opinions, that goes for you too scream :)

Gotta say I'm from the UK and I agree, I think these aren't really talented at all, I'm happy for their success and all, but not my cup of tea at all :)

Neither do ARSENAL!!!! :)

Yes they do, I think if you just focus on the music you'll agree it's great and talented to write lryics and produce like that........Come on how can you not feel happy after listening to Tiny Dancer!!!

Well i all fairness it's not just about the voice, It's the song, the feeling, Emotion, Charisma, Movements that all contribute to making a great song and artist

But that's fine we're all entitled to our own opinions, that goes for you too scream :)

Let's not bring football into this :p
Thanks, I respect your opinions it's just that I don't agree on some of them (especially the Man United one) :lol:

The thing is i use to be a major fan and compared everyone with him and if you do that it's only you who's losing cause you're missing out on some great music....I think you may not like any music from a certian person or genre just cause it's already set in your mind that it'll be bad. But that's just what i use to be like :)

I used to be like that many years ago when I thought no one was better than Sean Paul, who at that time was my favourite artist. Then I began to realise there are many other great artists out there and since then MJ has replaced Sean as my all-time favourite, which I never thought was going to be possible :D

The whole top three of the US Billboard Top 200 album chart are all Brits. :D

I would have to overrule what everyone here is saying by stating that the music industry, where ever you are, is screwed!!!!!

Gotta say I'm from the UK and I agree, I think these aren't really talented at all, I'm happy for their success and all, but not my cup of tea at all :)

Agreed, at least we still have Elton John the last great Musician as I like to call him lol

To be very, very honest.... I am in the UK at the moment and I have just heard that song of the girl singing "I keep on moving..." and it's quite boring. I don't know any of the others and.... please don't hate me, you asked for our opinions and... no, I don't like any of these at all. And I haven't heard of these being that popular abroad :(

I rather Adele. She's great.

In the us charts there's a soul singer who i think is NO 2 on the charts, She's british although none of us over here know her

And if its at its worst why are top 3 albums british ;)

Marsha Ambrosius is at number two. You've probably heard her work - she wrote Butterflies for Mike. Check out her new solo album and work with Floetry.

well if u are a singer its all about the voice to me. everything is a side issue that is used to cover up an obvious lack of talent

Main point in this thread was actually to introduce foreigners to new music, Yes i did chose them as exmaple.........Wanna know why ? Cause they're in the charts, Am i gonna say Elton John and The beatles.....Obviously not as killing it refers to the present, Well at the end of the day they're awsome and talented

Only artist that I still consider reasonable and doesn't release music for money is Craig David but doesn't get recognition he deserves any more

Main point in this thread was actually to introduce foreigners to new music, Yes i did chose them as exmaple.........Wanna know why ? Cause they're in the charts, Am i gonna say Elton John and The beatles.....Obviously not as killing it refers to the present, Well at the end of the day they're awsome and talented

nu9gm.jpg

I never said I was talented, I'm saying that they aren't talented either.

Oh yeah I love HURTS. England have always pumped out the better bands in general. Other than MJ of course.

Back