What do you do?

twinklEE

Proud Member
Hi guys,!

What do you do?
Let me start, I'm a in Business School and got a part time job at a gas station.

What about you?

:)

I am a medium so I give readings because I cant get a proper job because I am in a wheelchair:yes:

Part Time Shop Assistant, Unqualified Make-Up Artist On The Side! :p

I've studied ancient archaeology - but the jobs more than rare so I am working full time in an office. But it's a rather great job, but stressing also.:D

I'm a student in college studying religious studies, business studies, sports coaching and the 9/11 attacks. I will also be taking a special exam in Polish since I am from Poland :)

I live in a lunatic asylum, as an inmate.

Non-metaphorically, though, I'm a freshman (undergraduate) in college. I'm a history major, and I work as a research assistant to one of my professors on the side, and I also have a job at the library binding books. After that, it's back to the asylum.

I really don't do anything to tell you the truth. I am suppose to be on social security because of my health problems that I have. But for some reason my mother won't get me on it. She just keeps putting it off for me. I really wish I had gone to collage and become either a paleontologist, archeologist, or an astronomer which was my top 3 dream jobs. But of those 3 it would definitely would have been astronomy for me. Since I am just so very passionate when it comes to anything that has to do with space. I even like to call myself an astronomer. Because I do know just as much about space than a real astronomer knows. But because of my stupid learning disabilities and my health problems that sadly never happen for me. :sad:

Back