MTV, Crown your king of pop

WHAT THE FFFFF!!!???!!!

FCUK YOU MTV! UNGRATEFUL, ROTTEN, FILTHY piece of STINKING SH!T!!!

Pardon my language but I'm mad, I'm mad I'm really, really mad!!!

You really do suck MTV!

wow..are you serious.....if they think that Michael can be replaced as the KOP..boy have they got ALOT to learn. MTV sucks anyway..and we shouldn't let them get away with this...we should do somthng. anyone have any ideas?

Key Words - Justin Bieber

is there a poll or is it a just made-up thing for viewers/participants of the show?

any link?

anyway, King of Pop is a licensed trademark for Michael, afaik.

Michael Jackson made MTV become what it is today.

And this is how they thank him? Ungrateful f#"£ers!!

Eh... I wouldn't get too rattled up about it.

The thing that is keeping MTV going is the mega rich, they don't even show music videos that much for crying out loud.

MTV was last good in the 80s.

Ridiculous and disrespectful.
Sadly this doesn't surprise me because of the way they have behaved in the past

This is the same MTV of "My sweet 16" and "the Jackass"? Heah, they lost credibility since the late 90s.

demotivational-posters-mr-t-facepalm.jpg

I wouldnt get too het up about it:no:Because they are speaking about pop music today:yes:

Back in the day, this type of "contest" would upset me. NOW I JUST LAUGH!

They TRIED to attached the King of Pop title to everybody and their momma, but the fact is, no matter where you are in the world, whether you like Michael Jackson or not, when you hear the words: "KING OF POP, you automatically think of the one and only Michael Jackson." In my opinion, that will NEVER change!

I remember way, way back when they were trying to attached King of Pop to Justin Timberlake. LOL! Then they tried to pin the title on Chris Brown. LOL! Next up: Justin Bieber. LOL! It didn't work back then and it won't work today.

In my opinion, it's a wrap! Michael Jackson is and always will be the King of Pop!

MTV? You mean that desperate, degenerate, pathetic company that quit on halfway decent entertainment ages ago and isn't even about music anymore, thus making its very existence the epitome of irony.

Back in the day, this type of "contest" would upset me. NOW I JUST LAUGH!

They TRIED to attached the King of Pop title to everybody and their momma, but the fact is, no matter where you are in the world, whether you like Michael Jackson or not, when you hear the words: "KING OF POP, you automatically think of the one and only Michael Jackson." In my opinion, that will NEVER change!

I remember way, way back when they were trying to attached King of Pop to Justin Timberlake. LOL! Then they tried to pin the title on Chris Brown. LOL! Next up: Justin Bieber. LOL! It didn't work back then and it won't work today.

In my opinion, it's a wrap! Michael Jackson is and always will be the King of Pop!
Word.

they were looking for the new king of pop, the last 10 years. why bother?

Why are they so desperate for a new King of pop to replace Michael? You never hear of them trying to find a new King of Rock N Roll to replace Elvis Presley and a new Fab Four to replace The Beatles. I don't like to bring up the race card but i've noticed that the media mostly want a white singer to replace Michael like Justin Timberlake or Justin Beiber.

Why do people want to replace Michael so much? You don't hear finding the next Elvis. Beatles etc. It hurts to see that. The more it gets pushed the more it just shows that Michael can never be replaced.

Back