Jermaine Writing Book On Life With MJ *Book To Be Released Sept 13*

Jermaine was Michael’s true confidante who spoke up for him in life, and now speaks up for his memory in death

LMAO is this a comedy book. is there anything that isnt tacky and pathetic about this book. from the title cover to the vomit inducing introduction on that site

Re: jermaine writing book on life with MJ

At least we know he won't come to the US to promote it

why not. u should have to suffer like the rest of us lol

the jacksons are certainly on a mission to re write history about their relationship with mj."tight nit my ass"

u mean his passport issue ?

Jermaine should be ashamed of himself

ANOTHER BOOK FOR THE DISCOUNT BIN, in my opinion.

Now Jermaine and LaToya will have to rush and see who's book comes out first, wherein they both claim to being Michael's best friend in life. LOL!

u mean his passport issue ?

Jackie Jackson was on The Tom Joyner show this morning and stated that:

"Jermaine can't come home because he's afraid that the California Child Support authorities will take his passport and Jermaine doesn't want that."

He'd rather stay out of the country and dismiss his obligations to his children. What a wonderful dad!

“The show is going forward without me,” Jermaine declared. He and youngest brother Randy had put out a press release saying that they weren’t coming. Jermaine and Randy had been battling with show promoter David Gest over money: The highest ticket prices were going for $5,000, but the brothers were being offered a mere $1,200 each to perform. Jermaine seemed so hurt, and he kept telling me that the problem could be resolved if only he could talk to Michael instead of Gest. But he seemed not to have the slightest idea of how he could even get in touch with his own brother, who, in the old days, used to share hotel beds with him on the road.

http://www.thedailybeast.com/blogs-and-stories/2009-06-26/the-first-neverland/

Let's see if Stacy Brown is the co-writer....

Let's see if Stacy Brown is the co-writer....

Yep, let's see how long it takes Stacy Brown to claim that the book Jermaine is releasing now, is the same book, or based upon the same book, that he and Jermaine worked on TOGETHER a few years ago.

Mark my words!

5.4.3.2.1 lol should be fun to watch

marc_vivien;3298234 said:
“The show is going forward without me,” Jermaine declared. He and youngest brother Randy had put out a press release saying that they weren’t coming. Jermaine and Randy had been battling with show promoter David Gest over money: The highest ticket prices were going for $5,000, but the brothers were being offered a mere $1,200 each to perform. Jermaine seemed so hurt, and he kept telling me that the problem could be resolved if only he could talk to Michael instead of Gest. But he seemed not to have the slightest idea of how he could even get in touch with his own brother, who, in the old days, used to share hotel beds with him on the road.

http://www.thedailybeast.com/blogs-and-stories/2009-06-26/the-first-neverland/
that wasn't the only time he was on a desperate hunt for Michael back in 2006/2007, Michael's 'backbone' was in a vain search of finding 'it's body' in the UK, going as far as asking fans..
Big Apple2;3298312 said:
Yep, let's see how long it takes Stacy Brown to claim that the book Jermaine is releasing now, is the same book, or based upon the same book, that he and Jermaine worked on TOGETHER a few years ago.

Mark my words!
To this day I'm not fully convinced that such a book didn't exist, the Jrmaine and Stacy Brown thing was surely in the making at some point.

Big Apple2;3298211 said:
ANOTHER BOOK FOR THE DISCOUNT BIN, in my opinion.

Now Jermaine and LaToya will have to rush and see who's book comes out first, wherein they both claim to being Michael's best friend in life. LOL!
U Crack me up everytime!

To this day I'm not fully convinced that such a book didn't exist, the Jrmaine and Stacy Brown thing was surely in the making at some point.

Oh I definitely believe something was in the works between Stacy Brown and Jermaine a while back.

Before they went their separate ways, I recall them BOTH talking about a "Jackson Family" type book they were working on together. At that time, Jermaine said that nobody was interested in the book, because it didn't included any dirt.

Then when their friendship broke up, Stacy Brown went around saying that the book he and Jermaine worked on would reveal some negative stories about Michael as told to him by Jermaine. Stacy went on and on about some "tapes" he had of Jermaine, but they never materialized.

I don't believe that Stacy Brown every had any tapes wherein Jermaine talked badly about his brother, but I do believe there was a time that he and Jermaine worked on a book together.

I don't know whether to laugh or do what. I bet Michael wherever he is, if he exists in any form, is shaking his head.

First of all, Jermaine can't school any fans on Michael. Fans need to school him and his family because they seemed to know more about Michael at the end than his own immediate family did.
And the only thing he can talk about is a book? His youngest kids lives are in disarray and so is his mother's and this is what he's focusing on???
Why did he have to write a book about Michael? His own life wasn't interesting enough? God! Its just too much.

that wasn't the only time he was on a desperate hunt for Michael back in 2006/2007, Michael's 'backbone' was in a vain search of finding 'it's body' in the UK, going as far as asking fans..
yeah its aamost 4 years to the day. i was there when it happened. his words were im surpposed to be having dinner with him but i cant find him. LOL everyone but jerk knew what hotel mj was in

yeah its aamost 4 years to the day. i was there when it happened. his words were im surpposed to be having dinner with him but i cant find him. LOL everyone but jerk knew what hotel mj was in

I remember that. At least fans talking about it. Fans knew where Michael was and he(Jermaine) was asking.

why not. u should have to suffer like the rest of us lol

the jacksons are certainly on a mission to re write history about their relationship with mj."tight nit my ass"
lmao when i read that,loved it when i heard mj say that,
why can't they write a book about their own sad lives,

Pathetic. Jermaine...just do one, seriously.

What for? It's not wanted. Give your brother peace and leave him alone.

I think we're running out of Jackson's that are planning on writing books about Michael. Pathetic.

If I had to guess what for, I would guess for $$$$$$$$$$$

Probably. Everyone wants to write a book. Something they wouldn't do if Michael was still here.

disgusted..absolutely disgusted..:(,,,damn raisin head.

Oh My God! I burst out laughing when I saw this thread.
wow wow wow another one to write a book?
It's so ironic since Jermaine is the one who is so envy of MJ for years.
If he had time to write a book, why not come back home to solve the Alejandra mess?
Honesly I think if he just writes his own life, it will be more juicy in the book.
All his affairs and craziness with different women.
How he kept stabbing MJ in the back and pretend they are good brothers in front of TV.

And the introduction of this book really made me laugh. Jermaine will tell you an unknown MJ?
You got to be kidding me. I don't think he really knew MJ in the latest years.
MJ distanced himself from the family. I can see why he did that.
Poor MJ.

Last edited:

Oh? Really, a book by Jermain?
How nice! Will it include a copy of his mega hit "Word to the Badd?" or maybe a code to download it from some website? The idea should be listening to the song while you read the sincere accountr, right?

Seriously :mello:

Oh? Really, a book by Jermain?
Howlose" nice! Will it include a copy of his mega hit "Word to the Badd?" or maybe a code to download it from some website? The idea should be listening to the song while you read the sincere accountr, right?

Seriously :mello:
I am sure it wont they want everyone to know how "close"..they all were..a wise man once said.."close my ass"

I am sure it wont they want everyone to know how "close"..they all were..a wise man once said.."close my ass"

I am already reading fans saying they long for the book :no:
I understand many don't know about certain things, but then... the whole "Vienna Tribute" fiasco was not that long ago... so.... well... sad :doh:

Back