Jennifer Lopez song On the Floor sounds familiar to me

marebear

Proud Member
I like the song but something about it sounds familiar to me. I just can't put my finger on it. Does anyone feel the same?

^^ Yup, that's exactly it...I love Lambada :wild:

(that's the only part of J-Lo's song that I like :ninja:) lol

Yes, something like that. It's been driving me crazy lol trying to figure it out.

I love the way she put the "lambada" part in the song. I wish she sang some of the songlines in it though.

I simply cant stand the artificial remix retro sound wave... spreading all over the music like tsunami.

Lopez is just an impersonator of something..., for me, she is not an artist, not a dancer, just a poser..., she cant sing and only collaborations with some rappers can put her in the charts, like many other so.called divas....

once her booty shrunk, out went any interest in her. she is so corny and wack it ain't even funny.

she is judging talent and everybody that sings on that show is 3 times better than her, what a job to get?

once her booty shrunk, out went any interest in her. she is so corny and wack it ain't even funny.

she is judging talent and everybody that sings on that show is 3 times better than her, what a job to get?

Totally on board, "J.LO's" days are over musically (and even as an actor), the last decent album she put out was Rebirth, since then and she's done nothing but crap and the change of the music scene with the rising of new stars like Beyonce, Rhianna, Gaga and kesha haven't helped her either, its like she's lost her 'swag' in a sense, maybe its the marriage and being a mother but that whole "Jenny From The Block" ,hiphop, big booty and hangin' out with ja rule and Puff Daddy Era is definitely over. Its like she's just trying to hard now and she seems desperate, sad really.

Moonwalker.Fan;3299769[B said:
]I simply cant stand the artificial remix retro sound wave... spreading all over the music like tsunami.[/B]

Lopez is just an impersonator of something..., for me, she is not an artist, not a dancer, just a poser..., she cant sing and only collaborations with some rappers can put her in the charts, like many other so.called divas....

This, I definitely agree with. I remember hearing this sound when Britney Spear's Gimmie More came out, not that that was the origin, bu every since then I have been hearing that type of retro remix/Club remix type mess.

I miss the old times, when instruments were actually played in the studio to give it a nice sound, and actually create music, I miss those times.

I like some of Jennifer Lopez songs. this is fine

All that said, I am totally tired of new versions of old songs. Is there any creativity left out there? Pitbull does always the same thing! quite boring. So many groups and singers just destroying old songs to turn them into something "new", as the BEP did with The time of our lives.... horrible :ermm:

nice touch of lambada music....like in the chorus. This song perhaps is no. 1 in Itunes world chart.

The song is okay. I just hope there are better songs on the album. Rebirth and everything after kinda sucked.

The song is not that bad but not too good either..love the lambada part. ;)
She looks awesome in the videoclip!

Totally on board, "J.LO's" days are over musically (and even as an actor), the last decent album she put out was Rebirth, since then and she's done nothing but crap and the change of the music scene with the rising of new stars like Beyonce, Rhianna, Gaga and kesha haven't helped her either, its like she's lost her 'swag' in a sense, maybe its the marriage and being a mother but that whole "Jenny From The Block" ,hiphop, big booty and hangin' out with ja rule and Puff Daddy Era is definitely over. Its like she's just trying to hard now and she seems desperate, sad really.
Agree with you

Back