Really funny & sad- Snake bites model's bust, dies of silicon poisoning...

Peter_Pan

Proud Member
Country
India
http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/...-of-silicon-poisoning/articleshow/7715176.cms

ANI,Mar 16, 2011, 04.50am ISTLONDON: A snake attacked an Israeli model during a sexy photoshoot by biting into her surgically enhanced breast and later died from silicone poisoning.

Orit Fox, a B-list model and actress initially looked comfortable during the shoot in Tel Aviv, wrapping the massive boa constrictor around her legs, waist and neck while doing her best to look sexy, reports the Daily Mail.

In a figure hugging red and white striped dress, which revealed maximum cleavage, she gamely tried to take their bonding to the next level by licking the snake's face. As she manoeuvered the animal into position for the 'kiss' Fox loosened her grip on its neck, and after being licked the reptile reacted angrily.

It aimed straight for Fox's prized assets and sunk its teeth deep into her left breast. An assistant rushed in to help her pull the snake off and after a few seconds of struggle the creature released its grip. The peroxide-blonde model was rushed to a nearby hospital and given a tetanus shot. However, the snake wasn't so lucky and died from silicone poisoning.

--------------------

Poor snake....lol

Last edited:
Re: Snake bites model's bust, dies of silicon poisoning...

Ouch!

Thanks for posting Peter. :)

I thought the lady would die and not the snake so the end surprised me. Reminds me of this (warning: might be shocking to some people):

[youtube]4LLDRqf0HNo[/youtube]

Last edited:

How sad:sad:

.. I'm not one to pity snakes in general, but that was sad to watch. That.. plastic being was asking for it.. not to mention was being very yucky (to avoid using a stronger insult) with her tongue and everything.. Disgusting..

if its punctured the implant she might be next to die from it aswell.

RIP Snake...........

Just because it looks scary, it doesn't mean it don't have feelings..............

I'd be pretty pissed off if some random alien woman tries picking me up and kisses/licks me!!!!

I wonder what happened to that woman... Can't imagine her being okay after a snake stuck its teeth in her .. plastic bags (sorry for the plastic language, but it's what they are..) It would be a wonder if she's still alive. ..

It looks like a tabloid BS. Even if the snake had punctured the silicon implants, I doubt the snake swallowed enough silicon to be killed. The teeth of a snake are thin as needles and the amount that was left in its teeth after the bite is not enough to kill a snake of that size. Totally BS imo. Beside it was said the woman only got tetanus shot in hospital, not surgery to remove a punctured implant, which raises my suspicion!

Back