25 Questions

Severus Snape

Proud Member
The Rules:

1. Take ALL the music on your PC or iPod/MP3 player (Also the songs you DON'T like!)

2. Play these songs using shuffle-mode while you answer the following questions.
Answer the questions with the Song title or song text.
Try to explain why this song fits as an answer... or why not...

3. DON'T CHEAT! No Skipping! No searching! No deleting of songs you don't like!

Ok... now that you have a lot of music,
we start with the questions! (When you do the meme you can delete the "Rules"-Part)

The Questions:

1. Question: You eat some breakfast. What do you eat?
Song: Blood on the Dance Floor (Michael Jackson)
Explain: I'm a vampire, apparently, and I eat my favourite dish: kinderblut.

2. Q: You finished breakfast and walk through your house. You look out of the window and see...?
S: You Are Not Alone (Michael Jackson)
E: That I am not alone. Is that young Robyn Elizabeth walking on the street? Who is that man beside her? I thought she was dead!

3. Q: You open the door to take a closer look, but then you noticed that you forgot your...?
S: Shot (The Rasmus)
E: Damn right--I'll need a pistol, won't I?

4. Q: You search everywhere, but you can't find it. Then you remember that it is in/at/etc. ...?
S: Can't Let Her Get Away (Michael Jackson)
E: There's no time to find the pistol! *runs out the street to meet her*

5. Q: After taking it, you go to work. Your job is...?
S: Rapunzel (Emilie Autumn)
E: I'm a princess, locked in a tower, waiting for her true love to rescue her. How accurate.

6. Q: You take the bus. You notice that the guy next to you smells like...?
S: Fly (Hilary Duff)
E: Ewww, there's flies gathered around him! He must stink!

7. Q: At work, you meet your colleague, whose job is...?
S: Can't Make You Love Me (Britney Spears)
E: He's a professional stalker.

8. Q: He's your best friend and very funny. He tells you a joke about...?
S: HIStory (Michael Jackson)
E: It's one of those Downfall parodies, with Fegelein and his antics.

9. Q: You take the elevator and go to your office. Your office looks like...?
S: Your Love Will Kill Me (Daniel Lavoie--Notre Dame de Paris musical)
E: I've been hanging out with my stalker colleague a bit much, and have adopted some of his practices as my own. Thus, my office is wallpapered with pictures of my object of affection.™

10. Q: You start the computer and look at the desktop. Your wallpaper shows...?
S: Human (The Killers)
E: I told you--everything in my office depicts my object of affection™, who just so happens to be human. *stares*

11. Q: You start the program you normally work with. But instead of working you play a round of...?
S: Aquarius (Within Temptation)
E: I throw water at people. Alternately, I play the stupid card game.

12. Q: Your boss enters the office. You hate him... When he's not around you call him a...?
S: Miracle (Paramore)
E: "Believe in miracles, and they will know your feelings." Those were his words. He's cruelly innocent--why can't he see that I love him? There are no such things as miracles...

13. Q: Lunch time! Your buddy shares his lunch with you! It's your favorite dish, ...?
S: Cry (Michael Jackson)
E: Human tears. My favourite! :drool:

14. Q: After lunch you start working on today's project. It is about ...?
S: The Art of Suicide (Emilie Autumn)
E: My boss, the same one who told me to believe in miracles and whom I love with all my heart, wants me to kill myself--artistically.

15. Q: Your boss gives you some extra work. You think ...?
S: Only Girl (Rihanna)
E: He's giving me all this "extra work" so I have to stay by his side and carry out a hot workplace affair. Surely, I must be the only girl in the world for him. :p

16. Q: After work your buddy wants to go bowling. You love bowling so you say ...?
S: 2 Bad (Michael Jackson)
E: 2 Bad I can't go bowling with you, buddy! I've got some "extra work" to do. ;)

17. Q: In the bowling hall you score a turkey (triple-strike). You are so happy, you scream ...?
S: We Will All Go Together When We Go (Tom Lehrer)
E: Apparently, being good at bowling makes me homicidal. Good thing for everyone at the bowling palace that I forgot my pistol.

18. Q: Suddenly you get a phone call. It's you husband/wife. He/she says ...?
S: You Are My Life (Michael Jackson)
E: Aww, that's so sweet of Jo to say! Too bad I'm cheating on him with my boss who wants me to kill myself.

19. Q: You decide to go home. You tell your friend ...?
S: Moskau (Rammstein)
E: I want to get some vodka.

20. Q: Back at home you tell your husband/wife that you were bowling with your buddy. He/she is cooking. You wonder what's for dinner (xD). It's ...?
S: Your Love Is My Drug (Ke$ha)
E: Awww, Jo made dinner for me! And it's my favourite...drugs! How thoughtful of him! :)

21. Q: After dinner you ask your husband/wife ...?
S: Hold Me (Plumb)
E: I'm cold, and afraid, I don't want to die. *cries* Maybe I'll quit my job, and you and I can run away to Moskau and drink vodka forever. Ja, that sounds nice.

22. Q: You watch some TV. There's a new show called ...?
S: Miracle (Cascada)
E: I've told you before, there are no such things as miracles! Why must you taunt me so!? *throws vodka bottle at the television*

23. Q: To end the day you... you know what... with your husband/wife. While... doing it... you listen to...?
S: Once In A Million Years (Blackmore's Night)
E: This is why I cheat on you with my boss. *pouts*

24. Q: Did you like this meme?
S: Sacrifice (t.A.T.u.)
E: I sacrificed my precious time--time during which I could have been cheating on my husband/wife with my boss... *resents*

25. Q: Some last words?
S: Hungover (Ke$ha)
E: It's the vodka...

1. Question: You eat some breakfast. What do you eat?
Song: Wire - U2
Explain: I eat wire for breakfast. No - the song is about a drug addiction, therefore I eat drugs for breakfast.

2. Q: You finished breakfast and walk through your house. You look out of the window and see...?
S: Two Hearts Beat As One - U2
E: A hot chick across the road. Her heart beats as one, just like mine.

3. Q: You open the door to take a closer look, but then you noticed that you forgot your...?
S: Trick Bag - Alice Cooper
E: Hahahaha!!! That fits well, I forgot my bag of tricks. I'm giving hot chicks tricks just to get in...

4. Q: You search everywhere, but you can't find it. Then you remember that it is in/at/etc. ...?
S: The Ride - David Allen Coe
E: I got with that chick last night and left it in her ride. She'll definitely be givin hot tricks to men just to get in.

5. Q: After taking it, you go to work. Your job is...?
S: Heartbeat - Madonna
E: To measure the hot accountant's heartbeat.

6. Q: You take the bus. You notice that the guy next to you smells like...?
S: No Way Out - Ozzy Osbourne
E: Yeah, because once you're on the bus with a bad smell, there's no way out. At least until the next stop.

7. Q: At work, you meet your colleague, whose job is...?
S: Write Me A Letter - Aerosmith
E: The receptionist wrote me a letter. She wants to know how she can give me hot tricks just to get in.

8. Q: He's your best friend and very funny. He tells you a joke about...?
S: You Are Not Alone - Michael Jackson
E: Depression. Yet he depresses me.

9. Q: You take the elevator and go to your office. Your office looks like...?
S: Suffocated - Orianthi
E: I was suffocated by the elevator, which dropped and fell 13 floors before I got to my office. Sure, I'm a few minutes late but at least I didn't die. Now I'll never take another elevator.

10. Q: You start the computer and look at the desktop. Your wallpaper shows...?
S: 22 Ghosts III - Nine Inch Nails
E: Ambience is the order of the day.

11. Q: You start the program you normally work with. But instead of working you play a round of...?
S: The Animal Song - Savage Garden
E: I play games with animals. I'll leave that one alone.

12. Q: Your boss enters the office. You hate him... When he's not around you call him a...?
S: Go To Hell - Alice Cooper
E: Thanks!!!

13. Q: Lunch time! Your buddy shares his lunch with you! It's your favorite dish, ...?
S: Since You've Been Gone - Weird Al Yankovic
E: Since that beef has been gone off, I'm not eating it. But I do anyway, to impress him and a week later I died of salmonela poisoning and came back to life.

14. Q: After lunch you start working on today's project. It is about ...?
S: Surf's Up - Brian Wilson
E: Surfing. The greatest thing in life.

15. Q: Your boss gives you some extra work. You think ...?
S: Magic Touch - Aerosmith
E: I'm sure they like the magic touch, don't you know, I gotta have it and I can't let it go.

16. Q: After work your buddy wants to go bowling. You love bowling so you say ...?
S: Tennesee Whiskey - David Allen Coe
E: As long as there's some Tennessee Whiskey after the game, I'll bowl.

17. Q: In the bowling hall you score a turkey (triple-strike). You are so happy, you scream ...?
S: We Will All Go Together When We Go (Tom Lehrer)
E: Apparently, being good at bowling makes me homicidal. Good thing for everyone at the bowling palace that I forgot my pistol.

18. Q: Suddenly you get a phone call. It's you husband/wife. He/she says ...?
S: Let's Be In Love - Meat Loaf
E: Yeah, well we're doing that already but I guess if you want more, more it is.

19. Q: You decide to go home. You tell your friend ...?
S: I Better Be Good - Alice Cooper
E: After that loving and bowling and whiskey, I'd better be good.

20. Q: Back at home you tell your husband/wife that you were bowling with your buddy. He/she is cooking. You wonder what's for dinner (xD). It's ...?
S: Hell Is Living Without You - Alice Cooper
E: I can't live without her cooking. Not sure what it is, but I'm not sure I want to know either.

21. Q: After dinner you ask your husband/wife ...?
S: I Didn't Mean To Turn You On - Robert Palmer
E: Well yes, I did mean to turn you on. Do I turn you on, though? Do I? Do I turn you on? Do I? Have I turned you on? HAVE I DAMN WELL TURNED YOU ON? DO YOU FEEL GOD DAMN TURNED ON? 'Cos, baby, you turn me on.

22. Q: You watch some TV. There's a new show called ...?
S: Shaken Not Stirred - The Georgia Satellites
E: I thought it'd be The Hills again. Thank god it isn't. It must be some new spy show.

23. Q: To end the day you... you know what... with your husband/wife. While... doing it... you listen to...?
S: Power - Kanye West
E: I don't know why I have this in here but anyway - I guess we have the power to do it. And the question remains, do I turn you on?

24. Q: Did you like this meme?
S: Falling At Your Feet - Bono & Daniel Lanois
E: I loved it.

25. Q: Some last words?
S: Have You Ever Really Loved A Woman? - Bryan Adams
E: I have. But one question: do I turn you on?

Back