[IN PICTURES & VIDEOS] Michael's Love And Care For Children

MsCassieMollie

Proud Member
I don't know if a thread has already been created about Michael's sweet, innocent love and care for children but I've decided to create one anyway. As much as I love Michael Jackson the singer and dancer nothing warms my heart more than seeing him with children and how he gave and donated millions upon millions to them. My favorite pictures of Michael are with children! It warms my heart. Now he's in Heaven with Jesus and surrounded by children w/o being make fun of for it

Last edited:
Re: [IN PICTURES] Michael's Love And Care For Children

Sweetest...

15ft4wx.jpg

002769233.jpg

012.jpg

93072636.jpg

023iu.jpg

:flowers:Thanks for these awesome pics of MJ.:wub:

I don't know if a thread has already been created about Michael's sweet, innocent love and care for children but I've decided to create one anyway. As much as I love Michael Jackson the singer and dancer nothing warms my heart more than seeing him with children and how he gave and donated millions upon millions to them. My favorite pictures of Michael are with children! It warms my heart. Now he's in Heaven with Jesus and surrounded by children w/o being make fun of for it

I just love seeing him in pictures with children. It's like he gets brighter. :wub: This is one of my favorites

33580_144100912301101_128897160488143_253469_1981538_n.jpg

Good thread! i love those pics! i like the one from the invincible promo session :)

Awwww, beautiful beyond words! :wub::wub::wub:

Back