Anyone Collect Historical Items?

Severus Snape

Proud Member
Just curious to see if anybody collects any historical items. If you do, can you post pictures? Reproductions and originals count.

I have a piece of the Berlin Wall somewhere, you can still read some graffiti on it. I remember taking it into History in School for a project. my aunt used to serve in the Amry back then and was stationed out in Germany so she brought a few pieces of the wall back and gave one to my Mum and a few other people.

I have a piece of the Berlin Wall somewhere, you can still read some graffiti on it. I remember taking it into History in School for a project. my aunt used to serve in the Amry back then and was stationed out in Germany so she brought a few pieces of the wall back and gave one to my Mum and a few other people.

I also have a piece of the Berlin Wall. My one oldest cousin spent an year in Germany back in 1989 studying to become a geologist. And when he came back he brought back a tiny piece of the wall with him. It was all that he could get. He gave it to my brother and my mother now has it in an envelope. Mark a piece of the Berlin Wall or something like that. I think it is downstairs in the basement somewhere. I need to ask my mother of where she had put it. Cause I can't seem to find it. So I would post a picture of it when I can.

Back