The Beyonce Season" is about to begin: Late April Single, Late June Album release

billyworld99

Proud Member
A release date is a few months off but we hear six-time Grammy Award-winner Beyonce's new album is sure to be another worldwide hit. Sony Music Australia boss Denis Handlin flew to New York for meetings with executives last week, and was treated to an audience with the bootylicious lady herself. The former Destiny's Child singer rocked up in person to play international Sony executives songs from her new and fourth solo studio album, due for release late June. Before playing the music, Beyonce said: "I just love making music and sharing it with my fans." As a solo artist, Beyonce has sold more than 11 million albums, and millions more with Destiny's Child. She is one of the most successful popstars of her generation. It was just amazing," Handlin told Insider of the new music. "She came in and played us six tracks from the album. She wants to do a big tour off the back of this record, which will include Australia. These songs, the best description I can give is groundbreaking; she's gone to another level."

The Beyoncé machine is up and running. After Bey’s camp released the news that we should expect a single near the end of April, pictures have leaked from a new photo shoot featuring the pop icon in sexy '70s
images-49-1.jpg

I really enjoyed her I Am World Tour cd/dvd package so I'm looking forward to see how she is going to release something of the same standard or better. Do American pop stars normally tour the US first then Europe?

Does this woman ever take a break? I like her but damn, talk about overkill. I wish she would just disappear from the scene for about two years, give the audience a chance to 'miss' her. I'm afraid we're gonna see her everywhere in the upcoming months.

Does this woman ever take a break? I like her but damn, talk about overkill. I wish she would just disappear from the scene for about two years, give the audience a chance to 'miss' her. I'm afraid we're gonna see her everywhere in the upcoming months.

Right, disappear and do what, do some more cosmetic ad's or start her own brand of Lip gloss, na, id rather she stick to do what she does best in my opinion and that's making music, she's a talented artist and i heard her new album is gonna sound very New jack swing MJ inspired, so im excited, i just hope it doesn't sound like her last album which was a little pop/rock corny for me.

Right, disappear and do what, do some more cosmetic ad's or start her own brand of Lip gloss, na, id rather she stick to do what she does best in my opinion and that's making music, she's a talented artist and i heard her new album is gonna sound very New jack swing MJ inspired, so im excited, i just hope it doesn't sound like her last album which was a little pop/rock corny for me.

No, I mean literally disappear. Stay away from the limelight for a while. Other artists do it all the time. This woman has been in the news for like 10 years straight, barely taking a break. I like her but it's just too much. She's becoming so predictable. They say this album will be "groundbreaking" but honestly, what has Beyonce ever done that was groundbreaking or original in any way? I can guarantee you when she "comes back" it will be the same old blonde weave, glittery dress singing ladies' anthems.

Guess she -despite being an MJ fan- isn't one of those who agree with 'less is more'

About to begin? When did end? She hasn't been away long enough to begin anything again

haha .. agreed. She needs to take a break. A LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOONG one. Tina Turner can come back any time though

She's incredibly talented, but like everyone here is saying, she should learn the true value of time.. She should give herself and the public time to breathe (lol) and take in her work. Less, much less exposure is what she needs.

Back