Did Tatyana Ali and Will Smith meet MJ?

Remington Steele

Proud Member
I always wondered, did they ever meet Michael? Wasn't Tatyana's album "Kiss the sky" even produced by MJJ Productions?

The question arised to me when watching "Fresh Prince of Bel Air" again... (Tatyana was playing "Ashley"). there are so many Michael Jackson references and jokes (not ugly ones) in it. Also, Quincy Jones was the executive producer of the show.

It's clear that Alfonso Ribeiro (Carlton) met Michael (as he was playing along him in a Pepsi commercial as a young kid). But I also wonder if they ever met again.

BTW I found "Kiss the sky" an outstanding album... I wish Tatyana had released her second album "The Light".

didnt will did some recording with mj for the vince album was it? and i think tatyana did. remember some articles from back in the day

Yeah, Will and Michael have met...Not sure how many times but here is a pic of a known meeting.. :) Looks like sometime around 1992?

qsjomo.jpg

Last edited:
Yes, Michael and Will met. I don't know if Tatyana met him though.

i presume they would have. that was around 2002

Yep, I am pretty sure they would have met..Will is a big fan of Michael, he wouldn't have passed it up :yes: ..So far there is 2 known meetings...around 1992 and 2002..Not sure about Tatyana Ali though.

[youtube]DSBguGqe3r4[/youtube]

^ Vid of him talking about Michael's appearance on MIB2 :)

Last edited:
Back