I have got the dentist tomorrow

MJ~And~Me

Proud Member
I know i need a lot of work doing:( i just don't want my front teeth out:no:

Good luck! It's always less gruesome than you fear. Maybe it won't be so bad and I'm sure the dentist will be as gentle as possible.

I always reward myself afterwards with some good pastery :)

I hope it goes well. I hate the dentist. But now that I am getting braces, I am there all of the time. I even hate the smell of the dentist office.

Heeey, we're holding your hand! I think most of us here hate the dentist, aghh. Just try to think of something else while you're in there...think of Michael! Think of gold pants! Idk, lol...you'll be okay :)

Aww...It'll be alright. I don't like going to the dentist also, matter of fact, I pulled most of my teeth and grinders by myself when I was little. ..

Hang in there.

Heeey, we're holding your hand! I think most of us here hate the dentist, aghh. Just try to think of something else while you're in there...think of Michael! Think of gold pants! Idk, lol...you'll be okay :)

im a guy :lol:
thanks all:)

ohh..:hug:...the dentist is not my favorite place either....you will be ok..it is never as bad as we imagine..lets us know how you do..

:rofl: Try that anyway, it might make you laugh.

Yeah but if I lie they cant do anything :toofunny:

I am going in a minute:yes:and I will let you know how I get on:hug:

I have been to the dentist and have to go into hospital around July time and be knocked out under general anethstetic to enable the dentist to carry out the work on my teeth:yes:but there isnt anything really wrong:no:

Back