Interesting Video on MJ's death

*MrJackson*

Proud Member
So today iWas bored on YouTube and came across this video:

Before seeing this video iNever truly believed Michael was dead but after this I'm really convinced that he may still be alive.

And another video by the person who did this:

And iKnow all of you are "true" fans of Michael so there is no possible way after seeing these videos that you can't have second thoughts of this.

All of these videos are missing a point. Why would Michael do this to his fans and to his career in general? We all know he was preparing for the This Is It concerts, he was happy and looking forward to performing to his fans again because he loved us... Why would he fake his death? That is just beyond my imagination...

AndreyZidane™;3328235 said:
ALl of these videos are missing a point. Why would Michael do this to his fans and to his career in general? We all know he was preparing for the This Is It concerts, he was happy and looking forward to performing to his fans again because he loved us... Why would he fake his death? That is just beyond my imagination...
More to the point - why would he leave his kids? He wouldn't - end of story!

AndreyZidane™;3328235 said:
ALl of these videos are missing a point. Why would Michael do this to his fans and to his career in general? We all know he was preparing for the This Is It concerts, he was happy and looking forward to performing to his fans again because he loved us... Why would he fake his death? That is just beyond my imagination...

I'm not trying to go against Michael, just to let that be known cause he's my idol but the fact that he died before the This Is It concerts is what makes it more interesting because the world was preparing to see him perform again and he dies. It made people miss him even more. iKnow he loved his fans but he was always "different." (don't mean it in a bad way)

bowen9999;3328234 said:
Shouldn't this be in the Conspiracy section?

Oopsz, didn't know there was a forum for that.

Hi there, there's actually a thread in the conspiracy section in which this "theory" is discussed, there are many videos over there. Some members cannot stand this "theory" so uploading this kinda videos in the aforementioned thread would be better.

Hi there, there's actually a thread in the conspiracy section in which this "theory" is discussed, there are many videos over there. Some members cannot stand this "theory" so uploading this kinda videos in the aforementioned thread would be better.

Sorry, wasn't aware of that until recently. & it says a pw is need to enter.

Sorry, wasn't aware of that until recently. & it says a pw is need to enter.

I for one cant stand this theory and I think its very disrepectful toward Michael
and makes him out to be some kind of IDIOT. The things the hoaxers MAKE
him do for their entertainment is Pathetic. He is a Puppet for them.

If you start with a false premise you will only come to false conclusions
Most information in those videos is false such as the casket story. Michael didnt Have the
same casket or clothes as James brown thats all made up by whoever made the video _its a LIE
which shows someone is trying to HOAX YOU. The ambulance with MJ was already proven a hoax too.
The people who did it admitted it. and showed how they did it.

The way fans are fooled is they dont know these things up front so they believe whatever they hear.
Thats why so many new fans became belivers becuase they had no knowledge of MIchael or his hitory
or what was going on. The hoaxers put out the bait and reeled them in _ no they are addicted to the
fantasy, The dont want the truth any more and are not even seekign the truth. Its all become a Game
to them at the expense of Michaels True Legacy _

No they hop down Bunny trails together :scratch:and everything that happens no matter what is is a clue to them .
A new commercial, a new movie and old movies etc etc. Everything is tied into MJ for them becuase he is the
all powerful OZ working behind the scenes directing EVERY Movie, directing EVERY commercial, He is even in
control of the LA courts and the government and the media . He controls TMZ everything. YEP EVERYTHING
Im not exagerating that is what they promote now and Im at a loss how any sane person could believe that
for one second

Last edited:
^ Can i answer ?

Before starting, i'd like to say that i respect your right to have an opinion so i do not hate you or think you're stupid for thinking what you think etc so please do not feel offended. :)

I do not know what to believe so i'd say that i kinda sit on the fence, i'm between the believer and non believer categories. I'd like to ask you, given what you wrote, what would you say if some day we had a solid proof that mj's alive either thanks to a comeback or something else ? What would say after writing that, i got the same question for people who call people who think might be alive "idiots", etc........ Actually, a part of me wants mj to come back just so i see these people faces and words. "Oh well, who could have guessed ? I was hurt i could not think right leave me alone !!!" lol.

Back