The most absurd conversation in the forum

BUMPER SNIPPET

Guests
Hello, I wanted to launch the most absurd conversation in the forum. The rule is simple, whatever someone posts, you answer whatever you want except a logical answer and step by step we'll obtain the most absurd conversation in the forum. Those who don't like absurd humor won't appreciate the thread, but those who do appreciate absurd humor will, so it's up to you :cheeky:

So, fellas, how are you today?

Last edited:
My cat is waiting outside the bathroom door. As soon as I go to the bathroom he has to go too. I think it is kind of creepy.

Does anybody else have this problem?

My cat is waiting outside the bathroom door. As soon as I go to the bathroom he has to go too. I think it is kind of creepy.

I recently had exactly the same problem. So I decided to buy a sandwich.

Hello, I wanted to launch the most absurd conversation in the forum. The rule is simple, whatever someone posts, you answer whatever you want except a logical answer and step by step we'll obtain the most absurd conversation in the forum. Those who don't like absurd humor won't appreciate the thread, but those who do appreciate absurd humor will, so it's up to you :cheeky:

So, fellas, how are you today?

I recently had exactly the same problem. So I decided to buy a sandwich.

Look, sprinkles! I hate it when that happens.

That's absurd to say!. Complete nonesense. Honestly, if I were you, I wouldn't be me.

Are you avoiding reality? Remember what I said....I'm a drunk pimp.

I don't agree at all.

In order to prove it here is some hard evidence, see it for yourself:

[youtube]7yxiXRF2bH0[/youtube]

Last time I checked the Easter Bunny wasn't female and didn't lay eggs. Bummer!

Without a shadow of a doubt I ordered socks and tissues.

Needless to say, so I am not going to say it.

I however would like to emphasize that despite all the ovious indicators it seems to me that you realize that the difference between a mountain is when you arrive on top of it and only can conclude that once on top of it, it's faster than on foot. But that's just my opinion.

Needless to say, so I am not going to say it.

I however would like to emphasize that despite all the ovious indicators it seems to me that you realize that the difference between a mountain is when you arrive on top of it and only can conclude that once on top of it, it's faster than on foot. But that's just my opinion.

Your predicament is getting distorted by the second. Of course my quilt can neutralize the forces of parsnips.

7 out of 5 people disagree, because vampires in red dresses never dance to cheap TV movies.

Those 75 people got on an empty bus. On the following bus stop 90 people got out of that bus. I was sure that there were minus 15 people remained on the bus, but i didn't dare to count them.

Those 75 people got on an empty bus. On the following bus stop 90 people got out of that bus. I was sure that there were minus 15 people remained on the bus, but i didn't dare to count them.

Which is why everyone should know by now that 73 minus 73 plus 73 gives you 10.

Who wants tuna noodle casserole? I'm also out of coffee filters.

I may be able to help you out with that. All you have to do is sew the button onto the shirt and turn it inside out. Hope that helps. :D

I may be able to help you out with that. All you have to do is sew the button onto the shirt and turn it inside out. Hope that helps. :D

I think I still have some cheesecloth in the garage, that would work for the the yoghurt. But my landlord said only 'nail sized holes in the wall'. Shite, the drunk pogo dance stuff is gonna have to stop now at 3 am.

I think I still have some cheesecloth in the garage, that would work for the the yoghurt. But my landlord said only 'nail sized holes in the wall'. Shite, the drunk pogo dance stuff is gonna have to stop now at 3 am.

My grandmother always used to say, "Sticks and stones may break my bones, but leprechauns scare the crap out of me."

Back