(!) Stand By Animals In China

Alma

Proud Member
http://www.ptroa.co.il/petition/index.php

Please sign the above petition to help put a stop to those inhumane atrocities. The video from the link contains incredibly shocking images. I couldn't bear watching it and would suggest against watching it. .

Thank you in advance for your time... ):

Cheap Chinese fur is cheap for a reason. I only get my furs from European sellers who use European fur farms.

Thank you for posting this. I'm appalled that fur is back in fashion again. I thought we were past that kind of unnecessary cruelty, at least in the non-artic zones. How could cruelty ever be beautiful?

I know that in China animals can be treated creully.. I saw it myself.
A few years ago I went to a park to see some panda, they took good care of those, but along the way I saw a few very small cages with other animals, there was n animal chained to the ground and he couldn't do anything then just lying there in the hot sun. The owner sat next to it under an umbrella. Some of my group tried to ask wether there was an option to unchain the animal a bit so it could move and put it under the umbrella aswell.. He got really angry:no:

And my mom still tells me I was lucky that I was ill when they went for a city tour which also leaded to a medicine market. She told me she saw a bunch of puppies packed on eachother in a small cage. And I also heard some had to throw up from what they saw and where crying and angry.

There´s nothing that can´t be done
if we raise our voice as one.
Signed.
If we don´t but fur they can´t sell it.
Ánimals in European fur farms are treated better than animals in China but all of them are suffering more or less.

I don't buy furs. And buying furs isn't even the biggest troubling, most disturbing act. The animals being tortured before killed is something too evil for words.. and mental. I'd beat myself to death before taking it out on animals and other innocents in this world, can't imagine how looking into these innocents' eyes doesn't haunt and grip some's heart enough to make them stop.

@ Mist: Well, yeah, and I can see why a lot of people dislike fur, but personally, I love fur. It's an essential part of any vintage look, and that's how I dress. With that said, I usually buy vintage furs, though. Every piece of fur I own is vintage, except a pair of Italian boots with mink on the outside, and a black scarf made of rabbit fur, both of which were gifts. Everything else I've gotten from a vintage store, and is usually at least half a century old.

Last edited:
Back