FBI Obtains Murder Files for Notorious BIGGIE

BillieJean84

Proud Member
The Notorious B.I.G - Slain rapper The Notorious B.I.G also known as Christopher Wallace murder files were released by the FBI. On Friday, the FBI unveiled records related to the FBI probe of the murder of The Notorious B.I.G. The case that was closed in 2005 after federal prosecutors declined to pursue charges in the matter. The Notorious B.I.G. was shot to death in Los Angeles in 1997, a murder that remains unsolved.

FBI agents in Los Angeles, San Diego and New York attempted to track down potential suspects and witnesses who might have been able to shed light on the unsolved murder to no avail. Informants told the FBI that the killing of B.I.G may have been aided by corrupt police officers who wanted the singer dead. The files include several mentions of sources who refused to talk to L.A. investigators because of suspicions of corruption.

See more on the FBI files on Notorious B.I.G here.

Date Submitted: 4/7/2011 4:48 PM
Comments:
PostedBy: Single In The City
Get More News And Videos About: notorious b.i.g

That's heartbreaking that there will be no justice or peace for his family.

This should not be:
"The files include several mentions of sources who refused to talk to L.A. investigators because of suspicions of corruption."

Funny that these FBI reports are just making the speculations of his fanbase official. We knew long ago that cops were involved, we knew long ago who the two officials were, and why they did what they did. But it was a closed case, nothing was being done about it.

Now though, after both men are already locked up, we finally get the truth?? Wow.

Now though, after both men are already locked up, we finally get the truth?? Wow.
so those named have already been done for corruption

One of them robbed a bank, and was sentenced. I don't know what's happened to him since, the other was said to have ties to Islamic radical groups, and was relieved of his duties from the police force, I know both of them were sought after for corruption but with a separate case. All of which happened after the murder had taken place and the investigation was closed.

such a tradegy with pac and biggie the murderers will never find =/

Back