The ANGRY Thread

:tickingtimebombI'm angry because I can smell another conspiracy against the Boston Bruins I just knew it. The NHL is going to suspend Shawn Thornton for punching Brookes Orpik down. I don't buy Orpik's injury at all, I believe he's faking it all, he faking it to get Thronton suspended.:ranting I'm sick of these damned people in social media's disagreeing with me and spewing off against Thornton, I hate these people because they make me sick and they can kiss my @$$!:ranting All Thornton was just sticking up for his teammates because Orpik concussed Loui Eriksson. If the NHL did suspend Thornton, then the NHL is dead to me. I won't watch another hockey game ever again and I will throw a huge rage like hell!:ranting
Have_a11698_2843312.gif

The only 2 things I am still very angry about. Is that evil nameless monster is out of prison. And not on death row where he needs to be. And because of what that evil monster did. I am still suffering from horrible depression. I once truly L.O.V.E. being a hardcore MJ fan. Now I can't even really call myself an MJ fan anymore. It just hurts way too much for me.

I just found that Shawn Thornton now gets a 15 game suspension! Now I'm pissed off and literally threw a box at the wall punched it and yelled on my pillow out of anger cursing the NHL and Brookes Orpik. Damn the NHL and Orpik to hell! And that's it! That's it! When I'm done watching the Bruins vs Canucks game later tonight, I'm done with hockey. I'm not watching anymore games! I'm freaking done! Screw these b@$^@#%$ to hell. They're now on my list. And as far as Orpik goes, he's just a damned actor, faking his injury to conspiracy to suspend Thornton. Everything is all flat out conspiracy. There's no justice for this anymore. I'm done with the NHL.

That fascist tyrant Doug Ford took it way too far recently, last weekend he ordered the entire police of Ontario to stop people randomly and threaten us and violate our rights. I was in mental mess Monday when I go outside walking to work and back home filled with paranoia, I grew anxious and hyperventilating by the presence of OPP (Ontario Provincial Police) in town, later I was told the police are not taking Ford’s orders and leave us alone. Because of that order Ford cooked not only angers the majority of Ontario including myself, but also unanimously demanding Ford to be resigned from the government. And also, he had the gull to apologize to the entire province with his crocodile tears?! Too late for that! The damage is already done to me and I refuse to give that tyrant!

I’m so sick and tired of Tim Hortons asking me for vaccination proof! It pisses me the hell off! This vaccination passport is the most stupidest idea! I rather move away to another count where they don’t allow such stupid travesty!😡😤

I’m so sick and tired of Tim Hortons asking me for vaccination proof! It pisses me the hell off! This vaccination passport is the most stupidest idea! I rather move away to another count where they don’t allow such stupid travesty!😡😤
I think vaccination passport is a good thing. Then more people will get vaccinated and things can get to normal faster.

Back