Proof that Jason Malachi's Facebook is Fake!

Haha you are funny. Jason Malachi's facebook was removed when the "confession" happened. This is a new one and clearly fake, yes. The January "confession" was a hack in itself and was not a real confession.

However, a lot of people are of the opinion Jason Malachi sings those tracks because they hear him singing those tracks. There are people who have heard him as the singer when "Breaking News" first aired on the official website and haven't changed their minds since then. The fake confession had nothing to do with that.

If you are open minded about this controversy, I invite you to check out the audio comparisons that you can find in my signature between Jason Malachi and the singer on the Cascio tracks. That links to a post in the controversy topic which contains download links for videos where you hear fragments of Jason's voice compared to the one on the Cascio tracks. A lot of the links are dead, but I'm sure there's at least a few links that work. If you are not open minded, that's fine. We are all entitled to our opinion.

Last edited:
Jason Malachi no longer on facebook. He hasn't been there for a while.

Oh, you seem to have done your research! :p Read through the debate thread. It's the size of a rather large book now, you will learn a lot!

What? I'm sorry, could you explain what you mean more?

Are you saying that if Jason received a payoff he would get a consequence if he exchanged any notes about it? That would be sort of obvious, right?

Sorry, I was referring to the Original Post, not you at all!!! :) Should have made that clearer, I apologize.

Why hasn't malachi got himself a new facebook account, twitter, myspace, webpage etcetc ... ? According to his manager he was suppesedly releasing a new album but actually appears to have completely given up his career in music and has all but disappeared from the internet along with almost all video footage of his live performances, interviews etcetc. Why is he hiding?
And you know what really annoys me? There are hundreds of videos of jason malachi all over youtube and elsewhere labelled as being michael jackson. That really annoys me.

That annoys me as well. I think those things every day. People are being duped constantly. Their minds are being played with. This Cascio and Jason Malachi nonsense needs to stop! It will have to end eventually, I just hope it's soon.

Jason Malachi is definitely hiding, in my opinion. What the hell is he doing? He should have proven it's not him! Would have been pretty easy, I think!

Upload a quick sample of him singing the songs. He shouldn't give a shit, right? Just prove it quickly! I could do it in 10 seconds using my cellphone and prove that I'm not the singer on the tracks. Sure, he could just change his voice or whatever, but I don't care. Just do something.

Really, I don't think he has disappeared, he's probably just lurking around.

Also, do you think he's even working on his new album? lol I bet there is some team of ghost writers making his new 'album' and he'll just be called in when it's time, he'll roll up in his shiny car and sunglasses and perform his vocals, arms extended, and give his groundbreaking boundary-crossing performance.

So I messaged Jason Malachi's Facebook and this is what he replied
http://gyazo.com/275e7febceb2a77da555a94a114fcc63.png

This proves that he is Fake and it's not even him so please stop saying Jason sang on "Michael" to the Non believers

I dont think it proves JM is fake at all. We all know JM is a real person
What it proves if true is that the site has been highjacked becuase the
person replying doesnt even speak english in their reply to you.

Im not sure if Jason Malachi sang on MICHAEL Album or not
but this certainly doesnt prove that.

When I made this Post is to just show everyone that Jason Malachi's Facebook is Fake and also every song on the "Michael" album is real I heard them for Hours and hours then listened to Malachi and there's a big difference the Producers said that they worked on the New album to clarify the Vocals since they were recorded in a Basement studio just like for practice but later they were fixed and for Breaking News he was singing in some parts through a PVC/VLC Pipe.

Sony would never risk being sued for Billions by every MJ fan who bought the Record for Fraud when they claimed they have 700+ Unreleased Michael Jackson songs why would a Company so big want to do that ?

One more thing Michael Jackson didn't have a problem with Sony after Tommy Motolla was fired it was Motolla not Sony who had problems with Michael but who to blame was Sony since he was Running the Company.

First of all, we know that Facebook page is fake. Jason's real Facebook was taken down a while ago. Secondly, the issue isn't with Sony. Of course they would not knowlingly release fake songs when they have access to genuine material, although I don't know where you get the figure of 700 from. They do not have anywhere near that many. But that's the whole point; Sony didn't know. They were duped and have gone to great lengths to save face. Thirdly, the pvc pipe excuse was used for Monster and not Breaking News. I can absolutely assure you that it is Jason Cupeta (aka Jason Malachi) singing on Keep Your Head Up, Monster and Breaking News as well as the 9 remaining "Cascio" tracks. Listen to the audio comparisons, they speak volumes.

I really don't think so, but we will see. Thanks for your replies!

There are about 700 Unreleased songs Michael wrote and recorded over 90 just for Bad and over 70 in 2009 before his death

Unless you have a valid source for this, then I'm afraid you are talking nonsense. Michael had around 33 songs written for Bad, although not all of those were recorded. He certainly did not record that many songs in 2009 when he was busy with This Is It.

It's also known that most of them are unreleasable because they contain mumbled vocals and are basically incomplete. It has been said by several sources I believe that there are only about 60 songs left, at the most, that's what I think is the truth.

In 2009 he recorded some songs that were written before some of them were Incomplete but Sony claimed they have enough Music to release 10 songs every year for over 30+ Years

I think you're just making this stuff up. Any sources or I just think you're messing with me. Michael didn't have that much unreleased material.

And your source for that? I've seen the court deposition, it ain't 700 songs.

... Sony claimed they have enough Music to release 10 songs every year for over 30+ Years

To my knowledge Sony has never made any such claim plus their contract is only for 7 years .

If you are going to make such a claim Please show a source for this information
ANY source _Thanks :)

I'm searching for it and I'm sure Michael Jackson's Estate will sign another deal after the 7 Year term.

But when I have the Video I will post it here

I'm sure they will, too.

60 songs can easily give them a few more albums at least, maybe four, plus remasters or whatever else they decide to release.

Even 40 songs would be quite fine. Most artists who pass away wouldn't have that many songs just laying around. I think maybe you heard a rumor?

Michael worked on 'hundreds of songs', yes, working on his albums, but not that many of them were nearly complete or ready for an album. In fact, many of them were unusable, of all the hundreds of songs being worked on, only a core 30-50 would be narrowed down and probably really worked on, then he would have to write complete lyrics to them and the ones that actually ended up getting complete lyrics would likely be more around the fifteen to maaaybe twenty song range, I don't think Michael was notorious for finishing lyrics to songs as we can see in many of the demos that are out. He more liked to feel the songs and just sing the sounds he heard in his head rather than the words, which is fine, but they aren't really releasable in an album format.

Many people close to Michael or who worked on his latest album, work for Sony, whatever, have stated there's only about 40-60 songs left that can be used. I believe maybe it was an author of a book who stated that recently or it may have been Tommy Mottola, I think maybe it was an author though. They stated that really there's about 60 songs left to be used and not all of them can even really be used because of the whole incomplete lyrics issue...

That makes a lot of sense to me. I can see Michael working on hundreds of demos, yes, I believe that, but not that many that can be released... 60 demos worthy enough of release on an actual official Michael Jackson product is quite a lot, believe me, they can drag it out.

700 songs just seems so unrealistic to me in terms of actually being complete and ready to go, but I await your source.

I'm not sure if it was a rumor I really remember seeing it but that's what I meant they have Demos not full complete songs and I'm sure that Bad will be getting a 25th Anniversary album in 2012 + Dr. Freeze confirmed that on the Second Posthumous album it will have Escape which some leaked info went out to Wikipedia with a Release date for December 2011 - 2012 it had 2 years on it it was removed by Sony the next day.

I think it'd be really cool if they just released a boxset like the Ultimate Collection with the demos with the mumblings and stuff all the way from Billie Jean to Fall Again and Hollywood Tonight, it'd be nice to hear just any demos they can give us. Like that guy said who's writing that book about MJ, it'd be good for history and especially for the fans if we get to hear stuff like that.

Back