Votes: 14 33.3%
  • This Is It

Votes: 8 19.0%

• Total voters

Galactus123

Proud Member
Donations
$18.00
Which Smooth Criminal performance is the best? Bad Tour, Dangerous Tour, HIStory Tour or This Is It? I know that we haven't seen the This Is It Tour performance but the movie gave us some idea how it would have looked. My favorite is the HIStory Tour Smooth Criminal.

tumblr_l7qg17QzOP1qa26dno1_500.jpg

image1zb.jpg

Last edited:
Dangerous Tour :)

So Much Energy :)

For me it's Dangerous tour because of energy he had and because of great long leans :)

Galactus, how to post a poll??

LOL I'm here since january but I still can't understand it...:doh:

Galactus, how to post a poll??

LOL I'm here since january but I still can't understand it...:doh:

:D I had a same problem when I came here. When you are making the thread, there is Additional Options box at the bottom of the page. There is a Post a Poll option. When you click submit, it takes you to page where you can write the poll options. I hope you understand.

:D I had a same problem when I came here. When you are making the thread, there is Additional Options box at the bottom of the page. There is a Post a Poll option. When you click submit, it takes you to page where you can write the poll options. I hope you understand.

Thanks for info :)

Here's how i see it

Bad Tour - Great performance but the handheld mic really holds back the dancing and there was no lean, except for that mini lean, but those are just little nit picks. It was a great performance and the band sounded great

Dangerous tour - Best Smooth Criminal performance. The band sounded great, MJ killed it with the lean and the dancing was the most energetic

HIStory tour - This could have been at the same level as Dangerous tour but it didn't quite reach it. The band didn't sound as good as it used to, i really didn't like that slap bass that was used (I think it was a slap bass) and at times the lean seemed really half assed. I still like it but it is my least favorite Smooth Criminal performance

This Is It! Michael wasn't kidding when he said "The Best Is Yet To Come".

I have changed my mind. Bad Tour Smooth Criminal is the best. I like that he uses normal mic and the dance he does instead of the lean is great.

^^ I completely agree, the short dance break is much better than the lean. Just imagine seeing a performance with live vocals from Kansas, MSG or Hartford.

Back