6/23/09 - Today, two years ago...

Very sad but at the end he showed his smile... Hopefully he was happy in his last days.

always heartbreaking:cry: - I have the feeling that he has enjoyed his last rehearsals very much and was ready to go to London...:angel:

I was just thinking...two years ago today he was still with us :cry:

I want another movie from the rehearsals his last days.
Kenny Ortega said about This is it movie you´re going to have him back for a moment.
I want to have Michael back 60 minutes ,90 minutes..singing,dancing,talking, drinking water, whatever

He has gone only to another place!
And he let a part of his soul in his art for us here.

Last edited:
For me I had never experienced that drastic of difference in my emotions between those few days... I remember as time progressed I was getting more and more excited and happy about the tour starting... I was litterally hoping around like a rabbit listening to Michael dreaming of what he was going to put together and then June 25th hit and I fell apart in a way I never had before... going from complete excitement and joy to litteral near death depression in a matter of 2 days... I just wish I could wake up and come back to this very day of June 23rd... just feel again like myself and see Michael shine on stage... 2 years have passed and there are days where I feel like I'm right back where I was when I first saw on the news that he was gone...

25th is already here and i cant belive how fast these past two yrs have flown by. I still cant belive it happened and the pain of that day is still raw & real as ever but u know what i will smile today as i will celebrate the man

Today is such a weird day for me. As cruel it might sound, I kind of blocked Michael out of my mind for a long time. I don't know why, but I tried to think less and less of him, stopped visiting fanboards (and if I did, I only read the non MJ related topics), didn't payed any attention to 'Michael'. Whenever I started to think of Michael, everything just seemed like a vague memory, something that happened a long time ago.

I guess I did this, cause im some way...it still hurts. I'm listening to Better on the Other Side right now..I remember the day when this song came out. I couldn't stop crying, all of these emotions I felt that summer of 2009 are starting to come back to me right now at this very moment. I just miss how things were, being happy when we saw new pictures of him shopping, talking and getting excited about the TII concerts, when Hold my Hand was leaked...I just get so frustrated when I think, that we will never get moments like those back..I guess that's why I wasn't excited about ''Michael''..nothing feels the same anymore now that he's gone.

In someway I feel like I let him down, when he passed away it was my goal to keep his legacy alive. Lately I've done nothing that shows that I even care bout him. It wasn't untll I just listened to Better on the Other Side, that I realized that he still means so much to me...

I'm sorry MJ...R.I.P

I just want the old days back, so so so badly

if back then someone could have known... someone would have done something... :( I can't help it, but still thinking abt it and it that way :(
it's all so wrong :cry:

I miss you so much dear Michael. :cry:

I am thinking of you all today. :hug:

Somehow the day got to me again. I feel sick in my stomach and have this urge to go all over the internet, but it makes me feel even sicker. So for today this will be my last post. I'm just not handling it as well as I thought I would.

I will go to my dads house, as he had the funeral of a friend today and I think he can use some support. It probably won't take my mind of things but at least I'm doing something to help my dad.

RIP Michael.

I have looked just at the fan video to "Behind The Mask" again.
So many people in the whole world sing and dance with Michael's song. They show so much joy and also I must smile with this video always. It is good in such a way to see this!

Do not forget: Michael lives on in his music . And his music will always be there.

Maybe the video also helps You?:
http://behindthemask.michaeljackson.com/

i hate how fast time has fly... he has not been here with us for 2 years.. :( i miss him and will forever miss him

i will light a candle for him later in the evening..

Back