Images of June 25th - Michael Jackson Fans "What Love Looks Like"

Images of June 25th - Michael Jackson Fans

"What Love Looks Like"

qbee, that was just beautiful. I see some familiar faces in the video. I was also in LA this year and saw those wonderful flowers. I don't know about you, but it seems to be even more painful this year. My trip to LA fundamentally changed me forever. When I watch your video I absolutely without a doubt see LOVE. Thank you for sharing. Much love. :wub::angel:

that was beautiful! thank you for sharing that. its my personal goal to one day go forest lawn and visit micheal and be with fans to finally get the closure i need.we love you more michael.

Nice Qbee, you always do a wonderful job.. but darn you for making me tear up.. the more i think i can handle seeing that date the more it kills me... to this day i refuse to buy a poster or shirt with the dates of his life on it.

MJ brought together people from all over and I can say I have met some amazing people because of my love for MJJ and joining this site..

*hugs* for you all.

Beautiful video. Brought a tear or two to my eyes, obviously made with a lot of love. Thanks for sharing Qbee.

Back