$MONEY$... Have u heard THIS???

earthlyme

Proud Member
Trying to reach Michael...I cant see him but I fee
Hey y'all..

so i was listening to MONEY ; Michael's song i heard some spoken words but didnt get to catch 'em all...

it starts @ 3:19--- he goes "You want it? then Earn it with Dignity"...(the background spoken words) then says something about Rockefeller... :blink: (u know the illumitanti?)

[youtube]LxR2p88_btw[/youtube]

If you can make it out...please share... :)

L.o.v.e.
Romi

I definitely hear, "you want it, then earn it with dignity", in the background. However, I hear nothing regarding Rockefeller, and for the record, I don't believe in the illuminati/freemason hypotheses which seem to be popular among conservative Christians.

I hear Rockefeller @ 3:31... I said the Illuminati because Rockefeller and other big names are connected to it...and i thought maybe if some on here didnt know who/what Rockefeller is, they'd find out more about it later after this... :)

L.o.v.e.
Romi

He said Rockefeller but I don't think it has anything to do with a conspiracy theory.

There's already a thread where they explain what he's saying :)
here you go.
http://www.mjjcommunity.com/forum/threads/62025-quot-Money-quot/page3

and this is my post in there:

after a little research, I think he said "Vanderbilt, Morgan, Trump, Rockefeller, Carnegie, Getty" he's mentioning honest people who earn their money with dignity, because Before those names, he says "If you want it, you earn it with dignity".

Back