Invincible or Heartbreaker?

Which is better?

• Total voters

Gonetoosoon

Proud Member
These two songs are very underrated from the Invincible album and were Michael's attempt to experiment with a new modern sound with an industrial pop edge. Unbreakable undoubtedly was his best effort, and is one of the strongest, if not the strongest track on Invincible. But the other two tracks are rarely talked about.

Which of these lesser discussed tracks is better?

Invincible or Heartbreaker?

:ph34r:

I voted for Invincible. I think this song is very underrated

I'm gonna say Invincible. I just love the harmonies on it. Some of the best harmonies MJ ever did, in my opinion.

This one is tough, but I got to say Heartbreaker, because of the long ending. I just love the music towards the end, makes me go all crazy, lol. Also, the bridge is one of the best bridges I have heard in an MJ song.

Heartbreaker gets my vote, everytime I listen to it, as someone who dances; I just think of how MJ could have performed it live it would have been amazing, the beat is infectious, the vocals are wonderful, what more could you ask for :D

I :wub: Heartbreaker. I remember I heard a 'snippet' on line and that melody got stuck in my head the whole week :tease:

I like Heartbreaker a little more. But they both should have been singles.

This one is tough, but I got to say Heartbreaker, because of the long ending. I just love the music towards the end, makes me go all crazy, lol. Also, the bridge is one of the best bridges I have heard in an MJ song.
Amen!

Heartbreaker for the bridge. It also has better production.

Neither of them are great though.

This is extremely tough cause I love both of these songs so much!!!!!!!

But I must admit I like Invincible a bit better!

At first, both of these songs had to grow on me. Came to enjoy Heartbreaker at some point and started playing it a lot more often than before. Invincible, on the other hand, I still have to give it more time. His vocal performance on Heartbreaker is stellar, even more so compared with that on Invincible. Also, the song has fuller, richer sound.

it's a tough one, but I prefer Heartbreaker's beat and overall song. That said, I think Invincible is more underrated than Heartbreaker. I think vocally Invincible is better, but it follows She Drives Me Wild in terms of its vocals. Musically the bridge of Heartbreaker is better but I like the harmonies and his grit in Invinicble's bridge. I actually prefer Invincible to Unbreakable.

Many fans seem to think Fats' rap ruins the songs but I don't mind it I think it adds a lot. I do prefer Invincible's rap over Heartbreaker's.

Oh gosh both are so awesome songs, i love Heartbreaker because its beat is so sick and would be so fun to dance to but i personally like Invincible more because i can connect to it so much from past life experiences

Heartbreaker and it's not even close. Heartbreaker is an absolute masterpiece. It has nice production, amazing beat and solid lyrics. The only thing Invincible does better is the rap. I think the rap by Fats on Heartbreaker was very underwhelming and boring, whereas Fats' rap on Invincible is pretty good. But other than the rap part, I always though Invincible was a very underwhelming song and a weak title track.

Heartbreaker is amazing and it's a shame that it was never released as single, because it deserves way more recognition. I think only the hardcore fans are aware of Heartbreaker's existence and that is such a shame. :cry:

Heartbreaker and it's not even close. Heartbreaker is an absolute masterpiece. It has nice production, amazing beat and solid lyrics. The only thing Invincible does better is the rap. I think the rap by Fats on Heartbreaker was very underwhelming and boring, whereas Fats' rap on Invincible is pretty good. But other than the rap part, I always though Invincible was a very underwhelming song and a weak title track.

Heartbreaker is amazing and it's a shame that it was never released as single, because it deserves way more recognition. I think only the hardcore fans are aware of Heartbreaker's existence and that is such a shame. :cry:

I agree 100% on this, for me it's his last masterpiece

Back