If any of the Jackson family or relatives were reading this thread, what would you say?

4u_n_4me

Proud Member
If we could keep this thread positive, no Jackson bashing here please. I would ask if you don't have something nice to say then please leave. Plain and simple. Thanks!

Mine:
I just want to acknowledge the struggle, the success, and especially thanks for entertaining us with the music. The Jackson legacy has come a long way and looking forward to the next generation. I pray for your safety, and may the creator smile down on us all. I love you all! All the best.

I would ask them to to get Paris off twitter. These kids are growing up too fast IMO.

Yea, I would ask is any of them thinking about pursuing another career path other then Hollywood (music and film)? U know like a teacher or something?! lol

I'd tell them to face reality and few other things I'm not able to write here.

I had better leave this thread quick....((runs out of thread))..:ninja:

I would ask them to make their home in Gary Indiana a Meusim. It's were Michael was born I would love to walk through it. I miss Michael so.

Yea, I would ask is any of them thinking about pursuing another career path other then Hollywood (music and film)? U know like a teacher or something?! lol

Ha Ha, you guys crack me up. I thought the original poster wanted to steer this thread in a certain direction, but I see reality has set into the thread.

^Believe it or not I was being genuine with my question, that is something I want to know and would ask them if I could. How is that bad? Just because there are Jacksons doesn't mean they have to go Hollywood. So I wanted to know if anyone in the family plan to do something different?!

Oh well never mind this is a pretend thread anyway, not like they will actually answer it! Next time I won't even bother if people will get easily offended! BLAH!

I would like to ask jermain why he made up a story and made a dramitic video about him saving Michael from drowning?

So and what said Michael about Jermaines story:

From Michael`s book Moonwalk:
The whole Wiz period was a time of stress and anxiety, even though I was enjoying myself. I remember July 4 of that year very well, because I was on the beach at my brother Jermaine's house, about half a block away along the waterfront. I was messing around in the surf, and all of a sudden I couldn't breathe. No air. Nothing. I asked myself what's wrong? I tried not to panic, but I ran back to the house to find Jermaine, who took me to the hospital. It was wild. A blood vessel had burst in my lung. It has never reoccurred, although I used to feel little pinches and jerks in there that were probably my imagination. I later learned that this condition was related to pleurisy. It was suggested by my doctor that I try to take things a little slower, but my schedule would not permit it. Hard work continued to be the name of the game.

^Believe it or not I was being genuine with my question, that is something I want to know and would ask them if I could. How is that bad? Just because there are Jacksons doesn't mean they have to go Hollywood. So I wanted to know if anyone in the family plan to do something different?!

Oh well never mind this is a pretend thread anyway, not like they will actually answer it! Next time I won't even bother if people will get easily offended! BLAH!

Now don't get mad BLUE, you know ah luv U.

It's a valid question. And one i ponder a lot, especially after the Oprah interview. How i wish MJ'S kids would do a U-turn from hollywood.

But i would plead, beg, bribe them to lock Latoya in the attic.

Get a JOB...that doesn't involve using MJ's name or his fans.

Back