Lady In My Life vs Break Of Dawn

Which is best?

• Total voters
The Lady In My Life easily. Great melody, great vocals (As always from MJ),it's just a sweet romantic song

Break Of Dawn sounds really tacky in comparason

Lady In My Life. I really wish the outstanding full lenght Thriller version gets a commercial release on a Michael Jackson project someday soon. The only way to hear this jewel of a song is to buy the mega rare 2CD promo called Songs Of Rod Temperton.

Both songs are great, and have great vocals from Mike. But Break Of Dawn wins for now for me, though my opinion on these polls always change because he has that many amazing songs, its hard to choose between them!

Lady in my life, his vocals and yoddling in the end is so sexy haha

Break of Dawn

more gripping...I'd say.
Can't put it into words, there's just something extra sexy about the song.
:blush::ph34r::D
Michael knew exactly what he was doin to us ladies;D

^^^ Oh yesss, he knew exactly what he was doin' :D

This is one dilemma in life that i really don't feel like solvin' - i LOVE both so i'LL TAKE both in the package lol all wrapped up in ribbons and stuff....actually not much else :p

Last edited:
I like both in equally heavy measures. At 1:27 though on Break of Dawn, when he goes acapella singing, "Just got to make sweet love til the break of dawn." I really love.

Lady In My Life....I get lost when I listen to that song...Michael's vocals are as smooth as butter...such a romantic song...then it gets sexy at the end :naughty:

I don't care what anyone says, when I listen to this song, I'm convinced he's singing it to me :D

:wub:

Whoever made this is brilliant :wild: (closer to the end is amazing)

[YouTube]yDzZVDExmxE[/YouTube]

Lady In My Life. I really wish the outstanding full lenght Thriller version gets a commercial release on a Michael Jackson project someday soon. The only way to hear this jewel of a song is to buy the mega rare 2CD promo called Songs Of Rod Temperton.

Do you have a YT link to this one?

Lady In My Life! It is just something about the way he sings those lyrics. The delivery is just more powerful.

I'm going have to go with The Lady in My Life. God that song is just pure amazing! Break of Dawn is good too but The Lady in My Life I feel was better.:)

Without any hesitation : lady in my life. This song, the melody, MJ' s voice take me high.
This song is wonderfully magic.

Back