Michael wearing the same clothes

danielat10

Proud Member
I haven't seen a thread about this.I find it very interesting that he wore many clothes more than once.

Last edited:
Lol. Love his jackets. I especially love the one he wore in 1994's Jackson Family Honors. That jacket accentuate his beautiful upper body.

He's not afraid of recycling clothes. He's stylish. :wub:

I knoooow. Find it sweet, with the kind of money he had it's amazing that he would save and wear something he wore in the 80's, 15 years later.

This is officially my new favourite thread EVER! Correct me if I'm wrong, but that white sparkly one he wore during the Invincible era, is it either the same one he wore on the Victory tour or is it closely modelled after it?

Also there are way more instances of him wearing this shirt - and even a photo of Janet wearing it! - but I can't find them right now -

med_gallery_85_955_467395.jpg

med_gallery_39_27295.jpg

Last edited:
I think many people never noticed this.I don't remember who it was but I was watching a tv special,where a guy said that he only wears shoes one time then gives them away...I was like whaat??? :D Janet said that he loved to wear his shoes until they had huge holes in the bottom.

Last edited:
^
Sick... as in good or bad?:unsure:

That's what I was wondering! :lol:

I don't see how it could be bad. :unsure:

I had never realized just how many times Michael rewore his clothing. Once in a while I recognized something, like the sparkly jeans, but those are an item that kind of...stay in one's memory.

I think he wore that jacket from Oxford University again in "Living With MJ." I don't have the pictures though.

Lovely thread!! Thank you! :D

I can't believe I didn't notice how often he wore the same outfits :eek: I think it's great though :)

Lovely thread!! Thank you! :D

I can't believe I didn't notice how often he wore the same outfits :eek: I think it's great though :)
yes,,,and he wore them all so well to didn't he...:love:...each and every time..:D

Thank you for the wonderful thread. It has made me smile looking at all the photos.

michael_jackson_this_is_it1.jpg

0.jpg

27136607_.jpg

I love it!!! My favorite is the '94 MTV VMA/meeting president George Bush jacket.

Last edited:
Back