Paris Jackson Harassed on Twitter *Do NOT Post Pictures Please*

MsCassieMollie

Proud Member
http://www.themortonreport.com/celebrity/hollywood/leave-me-alone-paris-jackson-harassed-on-twitter/

It’s been two years since the shocking death of the King of Pop, Michael Jackson. In that time, his three children - Prince, 14, Paris, 13, and Blanket, 9 - have enjoyed a more social lifestyle than they were used to; no longer being hidden from the paparazzi.

But for Paris Jackson, Michael’s only daughter, it looks like it’s been a more difficult transition. After being hounded by paps earlier in the month; an incident that involved a call to police officers, Paris recently found herself the victim of cyberbullying when a Twitter follower began to harass her, telling her that Michael Jackson was not her biological father.

The individual has since deleted the comments from his or her timeline, but from what we can tell, Paris seemed to hold her own, arguing that she’s “100% Jackson blood,” and a “natural Jackson” with the love and support of her “beloved gramma and cousins.”

The exchange itself has got the web buzzing. Aside from the questions over her heredity, and whether or not Michael Jackson used a sperm donor to conceive his children, what we want to know is: should Paris Jackson have a Twitter account, being the child of such a high profile celebrity? And what compelled @MJJFanzRock to do such a thing to a 13-year-old girl?

Re: Paris Jackson Harassed on Twitter

What kind of idiot does that!

Also I love how the press act like Paris never had a social life before when her identity was being kept private, when she could do whatever she wanted, wherever she wanted before and go unnoticed because of the fact her identity was being kept private!

Last edited:

She shouldn't be on twitter and Michael would hate that someone would talk to his daughter like that. It's ridiculous and mean.

That's not right people are so disrespectful all of Michael Jackson's kids are 100% his people on the internet are just ignorant s

It makes me sick! I only have to wonder what it would've been like if Michael was here. But I can only wish. I know nobody can influence them because they're MIchael's children and he's strong so he made them strong... but at the same time, I just wished there was some limit to their exposure. Michael's way of raising them really was a great way to live because he protected them from this UGLY world... I wish they were a bit older to experience what Paris is right now...

I'll always be prayin' and wishing PPB Happiness, health, Love and peace for all their lives.

L.o.v.e.
Romi

humm.........this is the normal life for them now -courtesy their guardian.mike knew what he was doing ,now i want to know what those think about this who supported jackson all the way.smh

no longer being hidden from the paparazzi.

This is what really ticked off as it shows that the paparazzi love it that they are able to harras paris & her siblings more now that mj isnt here. And this @MJJFanzRock person is so dispicable to even ask paris such a question! whether they are biologically mjs or not as long as they are happy & loved that is all that matters

I thought we weren't suppose to post anything about Mj kids?

It is messed up what they are tellin her on twitter, I think she is to young to be on there. But, she does know how to defend her self so that's good and promising for the furture of what is still yet to come....I'm afraid.

And by the way I saw this video on youtube with that Majestic guy and he all but confirmed like a fool that it is truly Paris on twitter (for anyone still doubting) by saying that it is wrong for people to be talking bad to a 13 yr old on tweeter and when fans see this happeing to please do something about and not just for Paris but, for any minor.

That's fine and all but, wouldn't it had been better if he would have said that Paris shouldn't be on it?! Obviously he nor the Jacksons think anything bad about that. SMH:smilerolleyes:

This is what really ticked off as it shows that the paparazzi love it that they are able to harras paris & her siblings more now that mj isnt here. And this @MJJFanzRock person is so dispicable to even ask paris such a question! whether they are biologically mjs or not as long as they are happy & loved that is all that matters
I agree 100% with your post...also I want to add that Paris has been told by fans to block haters such as this...but..she doesnt she continues to answer their questions..we tell her that she doesnt have to put up with it...that is why there is a block button and a report button on twitter....fans are trying to spear these children the same pain that Michael went through. Someone in that house..should be aware of the bull. that is taking place..fans on twitter have tweeted other family members about the situation..yet nothing gets done. Katherine is their legal guardian,,it is HER responsibility BY LAW to know what is going on with these kids and stop people like this from harassing these children. Obviously it is to much work for Katherine to be a responsible guardian to Michael's children. SHE should know what social medias they are taking part in,. Michael would be having a fit right now if he knew that his mother was letting stuff like this go on. Also Paris is a smart girl...very smart...she needs to stop responding to these haters, All the fans can do is tell her,..it has to be up to her to listen.

Bottom line for me: She's too young and WAAY too well known to have a twitter account. This scenario could have been avoided completely.

Bottom line for me: She's too young and WAAY too well known to have a twitter account. This scenario could have been avoided completely.
agree...Michael would never ever of allowed this...and neither should Katherine...she IS the guardian now...she should be in control.

I agree 100% with your post...also I want to add that Paris has been told by fans to block haters such as this...but..she doesnt she continues to answer their questions..we tell her that she doesnt have to put up with it...that is why there is a block button and a report button on twitter....fans are trying to spear these children the same pain that Michael went through. Someone in that house..should be aware of the bull. that is taking place..fans on twitter have tweeted other family members about the situation..yet nothing gets done. Katherine is their legal guardian,,it is HER responsibility BY LAW to know what is going on with these kids and stop people like this from harassing these children. Obviously it is to much work for Katherine to be a responsible guardian to Michael's children. SHE should know what social medias they are taking part in,. Michael would be having a fit right now if he knew that his mother was letting stuff like this go on. Also Paris is a smart girl...very smart...she needs to stop responding to these haters, All the fans can do is tell her,..it has to be up to her to listen.

Yes i agree that mj would be rolling in his grave if he knew bout this and im worried bout is that this will give the child welfare services more ammunition to try and get the kids away from the family

This isn't the first time that Paris has been harrassed on twitter. People have tweeted awful things to that child, and not just questioning whether she and her brothers are biologically Michael's. Paris needs a private account, or someone in the Jackson family need to be closely monitoring it. Michael's greatest legacy is his children. Their physical and emotional safety should be more important to the family than books, interviews, concerts, getting their hands on his estate etc. Majestic telling fans to monitor is not going to cut it, there is only so much that Michael's fans can do. The family has to step up and handle this.

this really makes me sick and sad at the same time. now i follow paris on twitter and i saw her tweets about this but i didnt see the persons name on my timeline in her tweets. eather way this is so wrong and sick. why would anyone want to harass a 13 yr old girl?? this person should have their account deleted banned from twitter. also i understand that Katherine is old and has alot on her plate having to care for her grandkids now at her age. But she reallys needs to step up and do her job and keep paris. prince, and blanket safe. and 8701girl is right, incidents like this will give child services a reason to step in and take the kids away which would be horrible. i trust that Michael made a good choice by placing the kids with his mother in his will but if this crap keeps happening something is gonna happen thats gonna change things and tear the kids apart from the family. i personaly feel that the kids should be with Janet and not katherine. no one in the family seems to be doing anything to prevent things like that from happening online and i agree she shouldnt be on twitter at all but in times like this is unavoidable bc all kids her age have twitters, and facebooks.i hope it doesnt get any worse.

I could be wrong but..

She is handling it all so well and possibly rather than being sheltered from all of this, perhaps it isn't so bad that she is allowed to handle it herself how she is with some guidance if needed (though she seems to be doing fantastic anyways) because it is unfortunately something she will encounter every once in a while. She seems to be able to let it slide off her back. Plus she is a kid and kids these days do use the social networking tools. I do agree it would probably be better if she made her account locked and private. Maybe better still would be to have a pretend account that someone else runs, and she could have her own with her own friends and everyone would be stuck following an account that wasn't even her. Just an idea.

this makes me sick. that stiuation is the thing Michael used to say:"to protect my children". He would never ever allow her at this such young age touse twitter. We all know that there are many haters and they are so mean and disrespectful. Michael always protected his children from them even by keeping their faces. She is too young to have an account on twitter becouse of having Michael Jackson as a father. Yes, If she was an ordinary girl, she could use twitter under the control of their parents. But her father is Michael Jackson. look at this sh.t person, by saying those freaky lies to her he wants to hurt her. how can a person hurt a child by saying these things, i don't understand. But these beautiful kids should be protected by Katherine and the family. They are Michael's legacy. I'm sure Michael is so sad because of this thing. Michael is the best father in the world. He always loved his children and protected them from this ugly world.

Paris's sadness brings tears to my eyes. i love them so much, i saw Michael on their faces. i hope that sh.t person have a heart and stop disturbing her. and i hope mother Katherine should do something about this twitter thing.

L.O.V.E.

sorry for my bad English.

Its old news its been going on for ages.jacksons get told and nothing.guess they are to busy with their money making scams

I understand why a 13 year old wants to enjoy the same internet toys as her friends. But in any "normal" household, the parents would be there to monitor things, and keep an eye on their kids. To warn them about the dangers of social networks. For starters, in Paris' case, to register under a fake name would have been common sense. But, like many have said, obviously, no one seems to care, despite the fact her uncles/aunts/cousins are online too.
What I find extremely ironic is that most of her followers on twitter are MJ fans. Whoever her dad is, she's still her 13 year old. She should be left alone, especially by those who knew what her dad didnt want for her. SMH

I thought she didn't have twitter and that account (forgot the name of it) that everyone though was here wasn't.
Anyone feel like explaining this to me and tell me what her account is - if she acctually does have one?

Has'nt she been through enough not to have to deal with this crap especially from fan of all people

Last edited:

I can understand why she has twitter. I think her school friends have one and other kids she is friends with like the Smith kids also have twitter and she wants to be like them. It's understandable. What's different in her case is that there is no one there to explain things to her and to monitor what she's doing and how she's handling everything. And that's sad.

her father knew what he was doing and the press are forgetting that the reason they are well behaved and adjusting well IS MICHAEL'S GOOD PARENTING! let's face it, the child took care of this idiot well. other celebrity kids wouldn't handle it this way.

Ps. i'm one of those who do fallow her. i just think fans should comment on videos and drawings she posts so that she is sort of encourage. and maybe step in when idiots like this harras her. other then that leave her alone.....

Last edited:

This is just a few tweets the media picked up on, people harass Paris with a lot more insults daily, and she responds to them daily, giving them the attention they crave. All the time I see people asking Paris to respond to them, telling her they love her and complimenting her. Paris rarely responds to these tweets, yet always responds to haters and posers.

Hence why I think Katherine is doing a poor job raising those kids. It's not totally her fault. She's too old to be a hands on guardian, and appears to be manipulated easily, with all these shady business deals going on. I don't think the kids are her primary concern...

No child should be allowed to be exposed like this, least of all one that would be a magnet for haters and nutcases. I would not allow my daughter to chat away to strangers. I agree with Ben, if this is something that all her friends are doing I can understand why she would want to - but she should have a fake identity.

The job of protecting Paris whilst she is on line is the responsibily of her guardian and NOT her fathers fans.

Worse still, Paris has been working to get her Twitter account verified, and it's only a matter of days before it does. This will only invite more trouble, and besides being Michael's daughter she has no other claim to fame yet. A really poor choice, and shows a lack of parental guidance. The Jacksons really disappoint me. While they spend their time scheming more ways to make money off Michael's name, his children are not receiving the care and love he would want them to.

I could be wrong but..

She is handling it all so well and possibly rather than being sheltered from all of this, perhaps it isn't so bad that she is allowed to handle it herself how she is with some guidance if needed (though she seems to be doing fantastic anyways) because it is unfortunately something she will encounter every once in a while. She seems to be able to let it slide off her back. Plus she is a kid and kids these days do use the social networking tools. I do agree it would probably be better if she made her account locked and private. Maybe better still would be to have a pretend account that someone else runs, and she could have her own with her own friends and everyone would be stuck following an account that wasn't even her. Just an idea.

The thing is we cant really tell if she feels really safe on there and like with alot of teenagers she maybe just pretending to be happy so she doesnt get ppl worried bout her.

Well now that PP&B are away from there abnormal Father and are normal people this is what normal people have to put up with. I mean there aunt said they do things that they never got a chance to do before. Like not being told no

Back