Michael Jackson's son Prince to Appear at charity event in Germany?

MsCassieMollie

Proud Member
Prince Michael Jackson: Michaels Sohn kommt zu TRIBUTE TO BAMBI! - BUNTE
Michael Jackson - 2002 was a guest at the charity event TRIBUTE TO BAMBI. This year is the son of the deceased child of Pop to Berlin to take up the legacy of his father.

Prince Michael Jackson, the eldest son of the late Michael Jackson († 50), continues his father's commitment and support to charity initiative TRIBUTE TO BAMBI on 23 September in Berlin. For the event in Berlin "station" brings the 14-year-old hand-recorded by Michael Jackson's Super Hits composition "Bad" with. Until the 10th Bambi Awards November, fans from around the world in the worldwide auction network United Charity * Charity Guide for charitable donations. bid on the precious original. The auction proceeds will be supported to 100 percent of the TRIBUTE TO BAMBI Foundation, which so distressed children in Germany.
Ad

Michael Jackson himself had confessed in 2002 live on stage by TRIBUTE TO BAMBI and time for the auction brought a glitter jacket. Two years ago, the U.S. singer Nisha Kataria came to the charity event. You brought a guitar signed by Michael Jackson, which was also auctioned for the benefit of TRIBUTE TO BAMBI. Prince Michael Jackson's appearance at TRIBUTE BAMBI is on 24 September 2011 in the program "helps children BAMBI - Stars fight for Germany's Forgotten Children" clock at 22:15 on ARD to be seen.

Prince also tweeted that he was packing for Berlin.

Something is lost in the translation
but from what I can gather Prince will take part in a BAMBI charitable event on Sept 23rd, Michael recieved a prestigeious award from BAMBI and he supported them. Its looks like he is donatinga BAD demo or something to be actioned off . That part is hard to understand. All in all it seem to be something postive for Prince to do for MJ Legacy and for Charity.

Am I confused...? That didn't make much sense, so for sure, something is lost in translation...Anyone from Germany have more info?

It seems little Prince is taking one of his dad's things to some charity event for BAMBI. The object will be auctioned off. I wonder who else is going with him? Who asked him to be a part of this? How did he decide what object to auction off? Did these people call him or who? I have many questions here.

he's donating the original hand written lyrics of bad not a demo. they say he's gonna be in berlin for the show personally on friday.

Last edited:
Waw Twinkle that is a significant thing, if it is the original. I am still curious about how the decision was made about what to donate.

Why do i get the feeling the family are pressuring him to do this...then again i shouldnt be surprised

Why do i get the feeling the family are pressuring him to do this...then again i shouldnt be surprised

^^^I find the situation quit curious.

Ivy I have a question for you. Now an underage child has an inheritance that he will get at a certain age. I expect that certain art, objects are a part of the estate. Does the underage child need permission from the executors before he takes one of the objects and gives it away? Can an entity, like a company, contact the executors and ask them to donate one of the objects for a cause? If so, would the executors first have to discuss this with the heirs before a decision is made, or can they make that decision on their own?

I find the choice of object to be donated is so significant. i would expect him to offer something of Michael's, but not of such value as a first offering. Later as the years pass he could then make a decision to offer something of a more value.

I think I am worried that unscrupulous people, seeking to buy certain Michael products, could influence the donation of objects, and then go and bid on them in an auction.

um~~~I can't help to be skeptical to all the Jackson family related stuffs after everything happened in these 2 years now. I hope Prince was not tricked to do this. I am also curious about can the underage child just give away anything like this? Anyway, I think Prince has good heart just like his daddy. I just hope no one is using their good intention to benefit one way or the other.

Waw Twinkle that is a significant thing, if it is the original. I am still curious about how the decision was made about what to donate.
according to the article it's gonna be the original hand written lyrics. Let's see, the show is gonna be broadcasted on saturday. maybe we'll get more info or even videos by then.
I tried to search for news but there isn't much news on this show or Prince's appearance apart from few sites mentioning it. So let's see what happens.

This thing happening in Germany makes me wonder if Joseph and Dieter have their hands in it as well, b/c tbh I don't see a 14 year old randomly getting up deciding to fly to Germany and donate some lyrics, even if he was approached I can imagine Bambi approaching Wiesner first, cuz he was the one who organized the Bambi award/tribute thing for Michael back in 2002.

Anyways, if someone's interested you can bid on this website www.unitedcharity.com , till 11/10/11

Last edited:
This thing happening in Germany makes me wonder if Joseph and Dieter have their hands in it as well, b/c tbh I don't see a 14 year old randomly getting up deciding to fly to Germany and donate some lyrics, even if he was approached I can imagine Bambi approaching Wiesner first, cuz he was the one who organized the Bambi award/tribute thing for Michael back in 2002.

^^Yes you see it is these connections that make me wary. Of course the issue here is not Prince and his charity work. God Bless him and I hope he continues to serve those less fortunate like his dad did. We just have to watch the people behind the scenes. Let's see who the successful bidder is and how much fees will go to the organizers, i.e., Dieter.

I also suspect Dieter and Joe have something to do with this. We'll see....

Prince's heart is in the right place though.... :wub:

^^ Yes Serendipity Prince's heart is in the right place. We are only interested in the connections.

dirtydiana_2009 Dirty Diana
Prince Jackson will appear at the Tribute to Bambi charity event in Berlin, Germany on Sept. 23. He will representing his father :)
5 hours ago

Kiwi_Jellybeans Kelly Marie
Prince Jackson will be on German t.v on the 24th September o_O Confirmed. He's even told us he's packing for Germany @CamboDonut

I think Prince should keep Michael's handwritten lyrics for Bad, as I don't think they should be actioned off even for charity. I can't think what should auctioned, because it appears to me too many of Michael's belongings from lyrics to costumes have been put up for auction. From the outside as a fan this looks a little to much, just for this moment in time.

Ivy I have a question for you. Now an underage child has an inheritance that he will get at a certain age. I expect that certain art, objects are a part of the estate. Does the underage child need permission from the executors before he takes one of the objects and gives it away? Can an entity, like a company, contact the executors and ask them to donate one of the objects for a cause? If so, would the executors first have to discuss this with the heirs before a decision is made, or can they make that decision on their own?

It all depends on who is in charge and who owns the items. Now Estate can make a decision, when the children gets their inheritance they can. However in this instance there's nothing to show that this item comes from the Estate and even Jacksons. Remember Michael's arts for example came from Brett Livingstone Strong. This bad lyrics could be someone else's property as well.

and interestingly handwritten Bad lyrics has been sold several times and currently is again listed on Juliens

sold on 2010 for $30,000

https://www.julienslive.com/view-auctions/catalog/id/3/lot/457/

now being listed again in 2011

https://www.julienslive.com/view-auctions/catalog/id/30/lot/9565/

Thanks Ivy. This gets more and more interesting. If Prince is donating it now, does it mean that he owns it, or did the owner ask him to present it. Is this something like the Brett art where he claimed he owned it and at the same time said the children were presenting it to the hospital?

You are saying that it is currently listed in Julien, so how is it being donated now. Does this mean Julien knows it will be auctioned and have gone ahead to list it?

PS: Julien has a lot of signed Michael products on sale.

Last edited:
Bless his heart, but I hope it's not something the family forced upon him. We'll get to know for sure once the event happens.

If I see Joe Jackson and/or Dieter Wiesner along side this young man in Germany, I'm gonna throw-up!

No offense, but when ever I hear "Germany and Michael Jackson" in the same sentence, I AUTOMATICALLY think of Joe Jackson and Dieter Wiesner and wonder: What the heck are they up to now?

Thanks Ivy. This gets more and more interesting. If Prince is donating it now, does it mean that he owns it, or did the owner ask him to present it. Is this something like the Brett art where he claimed he owned it and at the same time said the children were presenting it to the hospital?

You are saying that it is currently listed in Julien, so how is it being donated now. Does this mean Julien knows it will be auctioned and have gone ahead to list it?

PS: Julien has a lot of signed Michael products on sale.

if this is the same thing as Julien's have so then that means Michael Estate and /or Jacksons aren't owning it it should be owned by someone else.

or there's another handwritten bad lyrics.

It's possible that there are multiple drafts of the same song?

The question of "ownership" is important, though. All of Michael's property is in the Estate, isn't it? Unless it's items given as gifts directly by Michael, at some date in the past?

I am glad Prince Michael Jackson has another opportunity to represent his father; because Michael's children are his best representatives here on Earth.
God Bless Prince, Paris, and Blanket Jackson.
angel3r.gif

if this is the same thing as Julien's have so then that means Michael Estate and /or Jacksons aren't owning it it should be owned by someone else.

or there's another handwritten bad lyrics.

I think there are probably several copies of Bad ( as with other lyrics) around. They are all 'original' in that they are the original words and in MJ's original handwriting. I don't think it necessarily means 'first ever written version'. I'm hoping that it doesn't in this case.

http://www.people.com/people/article/0,,20530659,00.html

FacebookTweet
In his first solo foray into the limelight, Michael Jackson's eldest son, Prince Michael, will be in Berlin for a Nov. 10 auction in support of a cause dear to his late father's heart: helping disadvantaged kids.

The 14-year-old will be there for the sale of his dad's handwritten composition of the hit "Bad." All proceeds from the auction will go to the Tribute to Bambi foundation, which supports organizations in Germany that aid needy children.

"Prince Michael Jackson will walk the red carpet and present the manuscript on stage surrounded by children," a spokesperson for the event tells PEOPLE.

The teen is expected to arrive with an entourage but without relatives. "He won't be traveling alone," says a source close to the event, "but he won't have any family members with him."

In 2002, when he was 5, Prince Michael visited Berlin with his father, sister Paris and brother Blanket for the same event. (Staying at the Adlon Hotel on that occasion, Michael memorably dangled baby Blanket over the balcony before adoring fans.)

In previous auctions for the charity, Michael's glittery jacket and an autographed guitar went on the block, in in 2002 and 2009, respectively.

Those wishing to bid on the "Bad" manuscript may do so online between now and Nov. 10, at United Charity.

Asked to predict how much the manuscript might fetch, a spokeswoman laughed and said, "Hopefully, a whole lot!"

Last edited:
[h=1]Michael Jackson's Son to Make First Solo Appearance[/h] By Karen Nickel Anhalt

prince-jackson-440.jpg

In his first solo foray into the limelight, Michael Jackson's eldest son, Prince Michael, will be in Berlin for a Nov. 10 auction in support of a cause dear to his late father's heart: helping disadvantaged kids.

The 14-year-old will be there for the sale of his dad's handwritten composition of the hit "Bad." All proceeds from the auction will go to the Tribute to Bambi foundation, which supports organizations in Germany that aid needy children.

"Prince Michael Jackson will walk the red carpet and present the manuscript on stage surrounded by children," a spokesperson for the event tells PEOPLE.

The teen is expected to arrive with an entourage but without relatives. "He won't be traveling alone," says a source close to the event, "but he won't have any family members with him."

In 2002, when he was 5, Prince Michael visited Berlin with his father, sister Paris and brother Blanket for the same event. (Staying at the Adlon Hotel on that occasion, Michael memorably dangled baby Blanket over the balcony before adoring fans.)

In previous auctions for the charity, Michael's glittery jacket and an autographed guitar went on the block, in in 2002 and 2009, respectively.

Those wishing to bid on the "Bad" manuscript may do so online between now and Nov. 10, at United Charity.

Asked to predict how much the manuscript might fetch, a spokeswoman laughed and said, "Hopefully, a whole lot!"

http://www.people.com/people/articl...Top+Headlines)&utm_content=Google+Feedfetcher

^^^^So none of the family members aren't gonna be there? So no Joe?

This is the first time Prince is gonna be away from his family...

Anyway God bless Prince's heart.

I am glad Prince Michael Jackson has another opportunity to represent his father; because Michael's children are his best representatives here on Earth.
God Bless Prince, Paris, and Blanket Jackson.
angel3r.gif

And on top of that I wish him an AWESOME time in Berlin- Berlin is a great city for any 14 year old. I wish him an awesome stay in Berlin, it's a lovely, dynamic city that's about perfect for a young American traveling. Have fun, Prince- und herzlich willkommen in Berlin!

Back