ivy

Proud Member
This is the thread for discussions.

The world has no idea just how much we love Michael Jackson,
only God and her Angels can comprehend our love for
angel3l.gif
Michael Jackson
angel3r.gif

Hello MJJC family. Tomorrow is going to be a very tough day. We have many people who will be keeping us posted on all the things happening during the trial. For that I extend my gratitude.

We also can't forget Larry Nimmer who will be reporting for MJJC as well. That is a thread that can be accessed via the home page. I extend my gratitude to Mr. Nimmer.

I also extend my gratitude to Gaz and MJJC staff. Thank you for all that you do.

I'm sending a MAJOR L.O.V.E. to everyone before tomorrow. Please keep your head up and keep the faith.

It's gonna be something else watching this on TV/live stream I'm def nervous. Imma try my darness to stay away from the TV after the live inside the court coverage. Most likey just wacth it online, it'll be best. I don't want to see ugly mugs like disgrace talking their mess cause she sure ain't gonna be the only one.

Sending a Major L.O.V.E out to Everyone ~ Gaz, Staff, Legacy Project Staff, Members... Let us stand together and united for Michael - His legacy and one another. We know the truth. Let Love's light shine.

:heart:
souldreamer7

Turned on the tv this morning and there was Oxman spouting off, laying the goundwork for the AEG lawsuit. I did have to smile when they cut the tape of him in mid sentence when he started on LaToya's conspiracy theories.

That is so sad about Anthony, I hope the Jacksons make room for him.

Hugs all round.

So it begins :( I'm gonna be missing most of today as I'm out from 4pm til midnight :(

It's going to be tough but we will all be here for each other. Hugs to all.

Turned on the tv this morning and there was Oxman spouting off, laying the goundwork for the AEG lawsuit. I did have to smile when they cut the tape of him in mid sentence when he started on LaToya's conspiracy theories.That is so sad about Anthony, I hope the Jacksons make room for him.Hugs all round.
can we keep oxman and other stuff off the board. thanks

I have to go in a bit and I don't think I'll be able to be here in time to watch the live stream.
I feel very weird today and I was unable to sleep.I'm dreading the thing and at the same time I've been waiting for it for a long time,like all of us.

I'm so grateful for all of you,hugs to everyone.

It's gonna be a rough & bumpy road :( But as Michael said "We're a family, just remember that, we're a family. We're all one." I will be with all you guys in mind & spirit everyday.

I'm a nervous wreck this morning, totally out of character for me.

In order to keep my sanity, I will ONLY be getting my news and/or updates from the MJ fan-community. I ain't trying to hear from any parties who will TRY an use this trial in order to "promote" their own agendas.

I thank you ALL in advance for the updates and news articles that will be posted on this board.

I'm so thankful I have a place like this to come to, it definitely makes me feel a little better.

InSession In Session
A few #MichaelJackson fans dressed in red, wearing aviator shades and armbands, were asked to remove the armbands before the random drawing
4 minutes ago Favorite Retweet Reply

InSession In Session
There will be a public drawing in LA for people who want to be present in court during the #MurrayTrial.
7 minutes ago

mccartneyAP Anthony McCartney
Fair Trial for Dr. Murray - supporter's sign
10 minutes ago

Today there are Murray supporters outside courthouse. One reading Bible passages aloud. Others clutching signs that read "Fair Trial for ...
11 minutes ago

More than 30 people (and some media) in line to try to get seat for Murray opening statements. Drawing for lottery soon...

It's gonna be tough, but I ask for everyone not to feed and pay attention to the negativity because all its gonna do is stress us out and make us upset.

I will have to tune in after I come from class, so hopefully I won't miss much....

Jackson supporters have also draped more than a dozen signs from fans around the globe on outside wall of courthouse
18 seconds ago Favorite Retweet Reply
»

Jackson fans still outnumber Murray supporters. One sign: "Doctors are expected to heal not kill."

Back