Murray Trial - Pictures / Videos from the Court Thread

ivy

Proud Member
Post any pictures/videos of Jackson family arriving / leaving the courtroom and media and fans outside/inside the court.

iphgal-courthouse.jpg

Jermaine:
61Yzy.jpg

Randy and Janet:
vEQzE.jpg

LaToya:
3SPsM.jpg

Katherine and Joe:
FCVhn.jpg

Last edited:
Murray Trial Day 1 - Murray defense questions Kenny Ortega (clip) 09.27.11

LINK:
http://youtu.be/x-VXLLWI5vs

:heart:
souldreamer7

(Please...I'm begging.. If anyone recorded the Trial today -Day 1 - Please upload via youtube for those who missed out on all or some of the day. If Casey Anthony's case was on youtube in full from day 1 through-out and before.. Murrays should be too for the use of his fans being able to watch.)

Last edited:
For me this is an open and shut case. Prosecution was razor sharp and provided a heart-wrenching yet nevertheless a necessarily detailed roadmap of lies, carelessness and negligence. The rest is just icing on the cake, watching Chernoff fumble and desperately grasping at straws makes me very optimistic that Justice will be served!

is it appropriate to paste the pic of MJ on the medical bed with clearer resolution here?

For me this is an open and shut case. Prosecution was razor sharp and provided a heart-wrenching yet nevertheless a necessarily detailed roadmap of lies, carelessness and negligence. The rest is just icing on the cake, watching Chernoff fumble and desperately grasping at straws makes me very optimistic that Justice will be served!

Are these your vids? If so did you tape the rest of the days proceedings?

Does someone have a link where we can re-view the entire proceedings thus far?

Yes, I hope that this trial is posted in its entirety on youtube so those who live out of the country can view it. This is going to be hard to watch, but I am sooooo glad the day is finally here.

I think my friend Angie has them all uploaded on her channel not sure its entire
http://www.youtube.com/user/MJLoverAngie

Im so greatful for her featured video - so sweet of MJ in heaven
From what I see so far the full opening statements from the prosecution has been uploaded by Angie hopefully she has the rest and will add it later. Yep I was right she did I see we're up till Kenny's testimony so far one more witness to go! Hopefully she also recorded day 2?

Last edited:
I didn't see any pics of family members arriving today, or else I haven't checked the right sources?

Anybody get the urge to reach out into the screen and slap the ish out of Murray? His face seriously pisses me off.

Back