Murray Trial - 7 October - Day 9 - Discussion

TheChosenOne

Proud Member
Hello MJJC Family

Remember court starts at 8:45 PST and will adjourn early today.

Post streaming links for everyone's convenience.

is today the day when the police tape of Murray will be played?

is today the day when the police tape of Murray will be played?
We dont know the order of the witnesses.what happens on what day depends on how long each witness takes. if scott smith is up next then yes if not it maybe next werk depending on how long the next witness before him takes. i dont think theres any court monday due to a public hol courts due to finish between 14.30-15-00

We dont know the order of the witnesses.what happens on what day depends on how long each witness takes. if scott smith is up next then yes if not it maybe next werk depending on how long the next witness before him takes. i dont think theres any court monday due to a public hol courts due to finish between 14.30-15-00
nope no court Monday due to Columbus Day Holiday. Does your time mean,..4:30-5:00 my time? thanx:)

I appreciate someone posting s streaming sites different from the one above.
Thanks in advance. :flowers:

http://www.mjjunderground.com/2011/10/07/the-trial-of-conrad-murray-day-9-live-streaming/

i ment 2.30pm-3pm L.A time thunder. sorry i write it the 24hr clock way. a habit from work

according to an article scott smith is next up after anderson thats what the pros told the judge. he will introducee the police interview with murray. the interivew is 2 hrs plus

looking forward to redirect of anderson aswell. hope walgren pushes some of the points to the jury

Last edited:
I hope we get to Murray's interview with police today. I think once we hear his claims in full we'll have a better idea about some things. Even if we know bits of his story has already been proven as lies it will be interesting to see what else he may have lied about or is alleging. Two hours is a lot and I'm so relieved they taped it so there are no questions about what Murray actually said versus what an officer wrote down. He's locked himself in with whatever is on that tape.

http://www.mjjunderground.com/2011/10/07/the-trial-of-conrad-murray-day-9-live-streaming/

i ment 2.30pm-3pm L.A time thunder. sorry i write it the 24hr clock way. a habit from work

according to an article scott smith is next up after anderson thats what the pros told the judge. he will introducee the police interview with murray. the interivew is 2 hrs plus

looking forward to redirect of anderson aswell. hope walgren pushes some of the points to the jury

oh ok thank you..:)

it will be intresting how they defend his timeline of saying i found mj around 11am then claiming later he got the time wrong by an hour. if he cant remember the time of such an event how he is supposed to be believed about the times he claims he gave mj loraz etc

Yes, the timeline murray gave didn't really match up with his phone records did it? You have a dead superstar and you do what? - ring your office to catch up on work and ring a cocktail waitress you met a few weeks ago before an hour later getting round to getting some help? Will need all chernoff's trickery to get out of that.

talking about the saline bag having no drugs in it. they dont test for actual saline so cant say whether there was saline in it. there was some liquid in it flannagain trying to say the iv tubing was attached to the saline bag. walgren says it wasnt attached it was hanging. objection substained. the tube was hanging cause the bag with the dip bottle was attached to the IV and that bag was taken down by alberto

Last edited:
walgren needs to make it clear that the saline bag isnt the one that was hidden with the diprivan in. .cause thats what flannagans trying to imply with all his B.S hes pulling with the saline bag and IV stand. objections subtained over this.

didnt test any other saline bags. (why was the other bag not tested? cause the bottle was already in it? slack imo)

walgren needs to bring up the bolus injection imo cause the jury may think why was there no diprivan in the long tubing if there was a bag with diprivan in it hung up. if walgren is saying it was done by a makeshift drip whys there no dirpivan in the long tubing? that needs to be clarifyed

Can someone tell the sheriff in the booth behind Flanagan to wake up? He's not portraying a good orderly court of law.

says 11mg (what was found in mjs stomach) would be equal to 5,/5 and half pills?

talking about what theraputic range is. does he have one for diprivan? you cant make one he says. theraputic for loraz? he cant give one as everyone tolerates drugs differently. tablet form you only prescribe one 2mg tablet? he says it varies depends on the paitent.showing mjs prescription .what blood level would one tablet create. he says he doesnt know.(flannagans claiming mj took 5 tablets now.)

Damn you Sky News and your ad breaks!! >_< My laptop is acting crap today!!

to get to 11mg by oral use of pills how many pills would it take? the level in the blood (11mg) is a total amount it could come from several days usage u cant show when it came from interms of it being given all at once or over hours or days.. he cant answer as theres so many conciderations and assumptions.

I like Anderson, he's not letting the Defence get away with their dodgy questions and he won't guess on questions he's not qualified to answer.

Back