Debunking Murray's Police Interview

TheChosenOne

Proud Member
Elusive suggested this and I agree.

We need a new thread where we can pick apart this man's story to the police. Take it line by line and point all the inconsistencies and outright LIES!

I know there is more testimony to come on Tuesday, but he has given more than enough to chew on and spit out over the weekend!

Let's get busy!!!

Well, I guess I should repost here then:

What I find funny is this. In Murray's interview he said Michael didn't care for lorazepam because it causes dependence, which is why he wanted propofol. Now, the defense is trying to say that Michael just ate 8 pills without any reserves, really? How can anyone believe Murray only gave 4mg of anything when he was so untruthful in that interview.

Lets list the lies:

-Didn't say crap about the phone calls. According to Murray, he watched Michael the entire time.

-Besides being skinny, Michael was in good shape. Now, he was an addict he didn't know about it.

-Knew about other doctors. Now, thought he was Michael's only doctor and knew nothing about what the others were given him.

-Didn't sign up to give drugs, but bought loads of it as early as April, when he was only supposedly working for Michael for 2 months.

-Knew nearly the exact time of each drug given with a watch. He claimed to one doctor that he had no sense of time because he had no watch.

-Left the room for two minutes, now it's more like 45.

-He peed directly in a jug, so why the condom catheter if Michael was wake and could pee on his own will?

-Went to empty a jug of pee, jug was a chair with the pee still there.

-Claim that he only noticed something was wrong because Michael's chest wasn't moving. He also had a slight pulse. Now, he died instantly with his eyes opened.

-Did CPR on the bed because he couldn't lift Michael, but could lift his legs. Could had lowered him legs first and then his torso without help.

-Claim the bodyguards weren't allow inside at all and had to use the gas station to use the restroom. They just wasn't allow upstairs without permission.

-Claim to have called for help and ran up stairs right away. Several witnesses said he stood by the stairs and talked to Prince for several minutes.

-Claim he told the bodyguard to call 911 right away. No mention of stuffy drugs in a bag.

-He once again said he found a pulse and was still warm. Now, Michael was dead and beyond saving and was cool to the touch.

-Did CPR all the way to the ambulance. He actually stood upstairs stuffy things in garbage bags.

Is there anything I miss, please add.

no I think you got everyhing except the lie that Muarry refused to sign the death certificate cause he didn't know what killed MJ and that he wanted an autopsy.

To add to list:

1. Didn't tell paramedics or docs at UCLA about the meds that MJ had allegedly received at home: Valium 10mg orally, a dose of Versed (Midazolam), or the Flumazenil

2. Admitted in his interview that MJ's pulse according to pulse oximeter was 122 but MJ not breathing and although he could feel a weak pulse, he proceeded with chest compression and mouth to mouth (you never perform chest compressions on someone who has a pulse)

3. Claims in addition to performing full CPR on his own, he was ALSO magically able to check for femoral pulses (so using one hand under MJ's back, one hand doing chest compressions and while still DOING CPR, he's able to verify his compressions are effective and can find femoral pulses even though both hands already busy; not possible)

To add to list:

1. Didn't tell paramedics or docs at UCLA about the meds that MJ had allegedly received at home: Valium 10mg orally, a dose of Versed (Midazolam), or the Flumazenil

2. Admitted in his interview that MJ's pulse according to pulse oximeter was 122 but MJ not breathing and although he could feel a weak pulse, he proceeded with chest compression and mouth to mouth (you never perform chest compressions on someone who has a pulse)

3. Claims in addition to performing full CPR on his own, he was ALSO magically able to check for femoral pulses (so using one hand under MJ's back, one hand doing chest compressions and while still DOING CPR, he's able to verify his compressions are effective and can find femoral pulses even though both hands already busy; not possible)

I think this thread is specially about lies he told in the tape that goes against the witnesses.

Actually, another one would be the fact that he claimed that pulse oximeter was on Michael. It was around his neck according to the bodyguard.

He also claim that the MTs did find a slight pulse because his heart was working, sort of. He was flatline the entire time.

Claimed he talked to the family. The family pretty much said he ran out of there.

Claimed that he was the one telling the doctors at the hospital what to do. This never happened and he mostly watch.

Claimed that Michael's veins were bad, but was able to find one every night without much problem.

Claimed Michael hated lopz because of dependency issues. Now, Michael ate 8 pills with no reserves.

Claimed that Michael knew how to mix, inject propfol, and knew the proper amount to take and taught Murray. Now they claim that Michael was so inexperience he either drank it or self-injected himself into an overdose.

I think this thread is specially about lies he told in the tape that goes against the witnesses.

TheChosenOne had asked us to list both the 'inconsistencies' and lies, and I listed blatant inconsistencies.

I just read the transcript of the interview w/ Murray and here's another glaring inconsistency.

He claims that MJ had contacted him by phone while MJ was in Las Vegas for a concert, to request that Murray help give him something to help him sleep and Murray was surprised at the time he'd called him, about 2:00pm and figured he'd have been on his way back to LA at that time of day. Then MJ apparently tells him to talk with Dr Adams to arrange for Dr Adams to give MJ Diprivan, Murray allegedly phones Dr Adams and Dr Adams tells him that he'll call him back in "an hour" and he does.......they all end up going to Murray's office so that Adams can give MJ the Diprivan IV drip. Murray says then that it's about "1:00pm" when they're at his office and Dr Adams is starting the IV drip. First it's 2:00pm then after at least an hour elapses it's only 1:00pm? Makes no sense. Can't keep story straight.

I decided to do a very detail job of looking for any inconstancy in the tape so I will be writing this as I am reading the transcript. This will help fans from reading from Murray's BS. Some of these are also notes I decided to add to, just because I find them to bizarre to ignore.

-According to Murray, Michael Amir called him to tell him to come over to the house. Amir never said he called Murray, he came on his on at the same time as a routine.

-Claimed that he had Sunday off, but in the same interview said that there was only three times in which he didn't give Michael drugs.

-Currently claiming that Michael self injected despite the injecting site being below his knee and behind the back. Really hard to reach that far, especially when drugged up.

-Claim to have given a pill of Valium, 10mg. No pills in his stomach, although could had dissolved. Valium should only be use for short-term treatment of insomnia, not long-term like with Michael. Diazepam has a range of side-effects that are common to most benzodiazepines. Most common side-effects include: Suppression of REM sleep, Impaired motor function, Impaired coordination, Impaired balanc, Dizziness and nausea. Depression, and Reflex tachycardia.

-Claim Valium take awhile to take effect. Valium actually had rapid onset and a high efficacy rate.

-Michael would have to uncap the line to self-inject since he was still hook up to the saline bag.

-Midazolam, also short term use for insomnia. Because of midazolam's extremely short duration, it is not used for patients who have trouble staying asleep through the night. After nighttime administration of midazolam, residual 'hangover' effects, such as sleepiness and impaired psychomotor and cognitive functions, may persist into the next day. If IV midazolam is given too quickly, hypotension may occur. A “midazolam infusion syndrome” may result from high doses, and is characterised by delayed arousal hours to days after discontinuation of midazolam, and may lead to an increase in the length of ventilatory support needed. Midazolam is known to cause respiratory depression. In healthy humans, 0.15 mg/kg of midazolam may cause respiratory depression, which is postulated to be a CNS effect. When midazolam is administered in combination with fentanyl, the incidence of hypoxemia or apnea becomes more likely.

-Claim to know the time but his watch, but seems uncertain at the times he gave certain drugs and guess.

-Claim Michael didn't meditate before because he didn't think it would help him sleep. Not true going by several of Michael's friends over the years and you see him in a meditating pose in he Scream video.

-If Michael could pee on his own will, why was there so much left after he died? Murray claim Michael peed 700cc. Also, why is Michael still being hydrated at this point since he has so much pee? Most likely can't sleep because he's filling up his bladder every five minutes.

-Murray told the polices that propfol is a medicine that can be use for anesthesia. No, propfol is an anesthesia and not a sleep medication as Murray is trying to suggest in his statement.

-Claim Michael had to be up at a certain time to rehearse. By the time Murray gave the propfol, he already passed Michael's usual wake up time. He suggest Michael get up at noon normally, not true according to Kai.

-Suggests propfol has some kind of long last effort by asking Michael how long he expects to sleep once he gets it. People wake up right away after receiving propfol so Michael couldn't over sleep from it.

-Give the impression that he doesn't know if all the drugs are still effecting Michael. As a doctor, shouldn't you know the half-life of all these drugs before you start stacking one after another?

-Claim he only been given him propfol for two months, although he has been stack piling them since April.

-Claim needles marks were on his feet and hands. I don't see why given that Lee could had used his legs like Murray. Also, no one every reported seeing mark on Michael hands and should be clearly visible for anyone to see.

-Barely find injections sites, but had no problem for 2 months worth of treatment.

-Claim that he got rid of Lee because her child got sick. Given Michael's personality this makes no sense.

-Claims to know a allot about Michael's history with propfol long before he was ever hired, but now claim to be surprise about service he was going to provide and didn't know Michael's drug history.

-Knew about Michael sleeping problems for months/years, now claims it was cause by drug withdrawal and he wasn't aware.

-Claimed he didn't know how to get propfol. Had no problem tricking Lopez back in April.

-If Adams was so willing to give Michael propfol to begin with, why was he even talking to Murray at this point about getting him some? Couldn't he just ask Adams and make him do the leg work?

-Why would Michael go to an office to sleep if Adam was willing to be paid? Couldn't he done it at his house like Murray and going to all this trouble for one day worth of sleep is strange.

-Murray acknowledges he needed a crash cart, but one wasn't found at the house.

-It isn't made clear why Michael invited Murray. He really didn't do anything.

-No one has ever said Michael slept for 15 to 18 hours. Almost everyone has said that Michael sleeps very little when he does rest. He also had kids, so why would he want to sleep that long.

-Michael keep mentioning other doctors, why didn't he hired them? Murray still hasn't done anything for Michael to call it 'divine' intervention.

-Acknowledges that they needed another doctor. But Murray's team are now trying to suggest that one person can do it themselves.

-Why is Murray screening the doctor? He's the one who isn't train to use propfol. Shouldn't Adam be the one doing any kind of screening?

-I have to wonder why Murray didn't say no throughout this given his 'reserves'. Wasn't a sleep clinic not an option throughout this?

-Seems reluctant and somewhat neutral to go to England and close his practices. Russel said he practically jumping up and down in joy.

-Was Adam asking for 2 to 3 million dollars for three years? Yet, Murray asked for 5 million for not even a year of service. Why didn't Michael dumped Murray and take Adam? He was experience and cheaper.

-Are there any texts from Adam on Murray's phone? I didn't see any.

-What movie deal is he talking about with AEG? I didn't even know they were into movies.

-Why did Michael wanted Murray to be around forever? He didn't do anything. Also, I thought he closed his practice until the end of the tour. It sounds like he had a lifetime contract with Michael.

-The Children Hospital, did you get information while Michael was drugged to high heaven?

-You don't snore under the influence of propfol.

-Given the distance of the IV from the bed, how could Michael jump up and touch it? Wouldn't he fall out of the bed?

-Why didn't Murray pee in the jug instead of leaving the room, especially when he noticed that Michael wasn't snoring?

-Claims Michael has been using propfol for years. Why didn't he use all these other doctors from years ago?

-Don't recall propfol being use to keep people constantly sedated outside of surgery.

-Why didn't you get the oximeter with a alarm?

-You don't do CPR on someone with a pulse. That will kill them. Also, the bodyguard didn't see Murray do mouth-to-mouth at all until he was move on the floor.

-You apply medicine first, then you do CPR.

-No telephone in the house, but Murray have two cellphones with speaker.

-Didn't Murray say Michael was thin? So, why couldn't he move him off the bed. He could of roll him or something, he had no trauma.

-The way he did this one hand CPR isn't the same way the bodyguard saw it. Also, given that Murray was on his knees, how much pressure could he be generating given how high the bed is and Murray's distance from Michael.

-Murray said his left hand was under Michael. The bodyguard said his left hand was the one doing the CPR.

-Supposedly just the kids in the house. If he had to, couldn't he get Prince to dial 911 for him using his phones?

-Bodyguards never said this bathroom conversation.

-You don't need the zip code for the 911 operator to find you. Just the address, which he clearly knew.

-He was able to reach for his phone, but didn't dial 911, which countered the above.

-Failed to mention that he didn't even reach Michael Amir the first time because he was in the shower. He had to call Murray back.

-The bodyguard saw Michael flat on the bed, there was no pillows under his legs.

-It was the bodyguard that said Michael wasn't breathing. Murray's voice was heard over the line until later. He's trying to say the bodyguard repeated his words, but you can clearly hear in the 911 tape that isn't true at all.

-Why wouldn't the bodyguard know Michael's age?

-It was the operator that told them to put him on the floor. Did hear Murray yell that on the 911 tape.

-Murray said he took an active roll in the revival efforts. Not true all all going by the MTs.

-Fails to mentions the MTs asking about the drugs Michael had in him and Murray's shock dumb response.

-Claimed his IV because dislodge when they moved Michael. Not true, the MTs used that IV several times before Murray himself broke it.

-Claims the CPR was successful in keeping Michael alive and the time since Michael stopped breathing was short. Now, the defense is saying that Michael was dead. He even pets himself on the back for Michael still being alive because of him.

-He didn't ask, he overrule the MTs.

-Fails to mention the ER doctors asking him about drugs.

-Make it sound like he was the one given the orders at the ER. He was not. They did the balloon pump in good fate to him.

-Something strange about his oxygen and CO2. This is not mentioned at all by the two ER doctors.

-Thought Michael had an Pulmonary Embolism. Apparently, he never thinks it was the drug he gave him.

-Claims he was the one who recommended the ER doctors to call it. According to the bodyguard, he was sobbing in the hallway.

-Murray got the entire thing wrong with propfol. He seems to just assume you can become addicted to it like a sleeping pill. This shows he failed to do any kind of research on this drug before deciding to give it to Michael.

-You don't withdrawal from propfol.

-Michael wouldn't be withdrawing from other agents if Murray didn't give him highly additive medication to begin with.

-Wanted a more natural sleep pattern, so pumped Michael with highly addictive drugs.

-Doesn't Murray know anything about sleep clinics if he wanted Michael to sleep without drugs? How about natural solutes, did he make any suggests about that?

-Never call yourself compassionate in an interview. (has nothing to do with debunking, but that one sentence got to me)

-He never talked to the family except Toya and he had nothing to do with the children seeing their dad one last time.

-Why is Murray given orders to the hospital staff?

-God Murray, you sure in hell didn't talk to Mrs. Jackson. (sorry about the language)

-He didn't tell the family, if this meeting actually happened, about all the drugs he put into Michael's body.

-Murray, you weren't in the viewing room either.

-I think he ran out of the hospital at this point when they were viewing the body.

-WTF, I know you didn't look over no press release. (sorry, Murray's words are driving me crazy)

-I know you didn't talk to Jeramine, god you suck at lying.

-Michael didn't eat or drank. That isn't what Kai said.

-Michael's organs were fine, he tested them. Now, he was a long-term addict, but somehow avoiding any liver damage.

I think I got most of it. With all that said, I feel like I just read the worst Mary Sue fanfic, ever. It would had been almost funny and it wasn't so stupid and tragic. I hope he chock on these words.

What about Murray's claim that Michael was "legally blind"? What did he mean anyway? How is it possible for someone to be blind but function like MJ did? Because sure from the way he moved and behaved you could not tell this was a "blind man". :smilerolleyes: Maybe Stevie Wonder should have asked Michael how did he do it.

Also Murray saying Michael never saw a ophthalmologist before and he was about to introduce him to one doesn't add up. If he never saw an ophthalmologist before why did he use Xalatan (eyedrops for glaucoma)? Someone had to diagnose and treat him for glaucoma. But Murray likes to be seen as the savior, the only doctor who cared. Apparently he had glaucoma but that doesn't mean he was blind. He got treatment for it.

-No one has ever said Michael slept for 15 to 18 hours. Almost everyone has said that Michael sleeps very little when he does rest. He also had kids, so why would he want to sleep that long.

-Michael keep mentioning other doctors, why didn't he hired them? Murray still hasn't done anything for Michael to call it 'divine' intervention.

-Acknowledges that they needed another doctor. But Murray's team are now trying to suggest that one person can do it themselves.

yeah that caught my attention yesterday but forgot to comment on it.

Lee said MJ wanted to sleep 8 hours.

The two doctors team was a safety measure, one to administer and the other to monitor and revive incase something happened.

Since he knew that would be brought up by Adams , he claimed the two doctors request was not a safety measure by MJ . hence him not returing Adams calls and keeping all the money for himself and convincing MJ he only needed him would not be used against him .one doctor could do the job perfectly but that request was rather due to MJ's upnormal desire to sleep double the period normal people usually need. The more you read the more you understand how he tried to systematically destrtroy MJ's character and dehumanize him.
what would people think of a single parent that wants to sleep for 15 , 18 hours daily and spend the rest of the time performing at concerts ? he wanted the detectives to be less sorry for his death after all he was a selfish negligent father.

Lemon..i'm with you on the time detail...he made it clear 2.00 sunday during the day.....then after all the phone calls and meeting at his office it was now 1.00 sunday during the day.

also....jackson took him down the hall to his office and left "mr.....i mean dr.adams" in the other room. Then when questioned if mr adams was assumed to be the 2nd doctor jackson wanted in england murray said yes he was sitting right there.

murray said jackson was going to get in contact with adams (this is before my previous point but i'm just going by what i remember), and said he was told that the cosmetic surgeon would only allow the use of his surgery if jackson was going to have more procedures done......then murray says something along the lines of "so it told him" he could only use the surgery ...so on etc....so who spoke to adams, murray or michaels assistant.

murray could not call 911 because that would be neglecting his patient, then says in the next paragraph that he put his hand in his pocket and pulled out his phone and called someone (can not remember who) to call security. Did not tell the person on the phone to call 911 because they would want to know what was wrong...wtf. He was also able to make a second call....it was not to 911 either.

says jackson suggested the other doctor (adams) join them because he wasnt sure murray could handle it, adams agreed for a fee.....if he could get adams to do it (does anyone know if this adams is real by the way) then why would he need murray. Adams apparently was familiar with propofol, had used it several times (or so murray says) successfully, jackson didn't know if murray could deal with it....so why did he want murray when adams was there and willing.....big lotta B.S if you ask me

he only knew the street address and not the zip code so he couldn't call 911....i think they could work it out....how many 100 North Carolwood drives are there.

he couldn't get jackson off the bed......drag him off dickhead. Grab his feet...or a leg and an arm...and drag him off that f.ing bed and perform proper cpr. Murray is 6'4" and huge, jackson is thin and it should not have been an issue.

Murray states that he was jacksons doctor for just over 2 months....and for 30 nights he had given jackson propofol.....how was jackson sleeping prior to this 30 consecutive night binge on propofol....why does murray need to wean him off anything if murray was only administering propofol for 30 nights.....what about the 30+ nights before that. This comment makes it look like murray was the one who got him addicted in the first place since he was jacksons carer for more than 60 nights....if he was already addicted who was giving it to him in the first 30 nights.

page 68...after that phone call i returned to his body.....sounds like he was dead and doctor knew it...although maybe it was just a bad choice of words

page 68... he couldn't keep jacksons legs in the air...what about pillows? did jackson use them, surely he would have removed the pillows from under jacksons head to perform cpr since you need to tilt the head back....

he also says...page 69/70...that he called Omir ?? and said send security, after a minute no help had arrived, he tried this, he tried that, he injected a drug to reverse effects, continued cpr...then ran down to the kitchen and yelled call security and it was then that security came....so they can not say the the chefs failure to get security caused jacksons death, he had already summoned them and they came just as or after he ran downstairs.

by the way, i refer to michael as "jackson" because i am really just interested in the facts at this point and it helps me to step outside and not have emotion taint the way i am seeing things. I mean no disrespect.

I just remembered some more stuff that forgot to add to my last post. God, Murray left a giant trial of crap.

-Never mentions the incident on June 19 and Kenny's concerns.

-Never mentions Frank's voice mail about Michael being sick and needing a blood test.

-He makes no mention at all of Michael being ill, except for skinny and his drug dependency which he is enabling.

-Makes no mention of the meeting with Kenny on June 20.

-Never explain why Michael was missing rehearsals, he admitted this in the interview, despite Murray being able to him to sleep for all but two days. Going by Murray's timeline, Michael did his best when he was given him highly addictive drugs verses the propfol.

-Claims that Michael was withdrawing from drugs he gave him. Now, it's all Klien's fault with demeral.

Don't know if this was mentioned already, I didn't see it. In the interview he said he looked at his watch several times. At the hospital he said he didn't have a watch (and then there is the fact that he had 2 cell phones).

Ramona, about the movies, check Kenny's testimony, he mentioned movies as well.

Don't know if this was mentioned already, I didn't see it. In the interview he said he looked at his watch several times. At the hospital he said he didn't have a watch (and then there is the fact that he had 2 cell phones).

Ramona, about the movies, check Kenny's testimony, he mentioned movies as well.

I don't think it was with AEG or five, however.

From the summary:

"Ortega tells the prosecutor that MJ had plans for This Is It beyond the London tour. He planned on touring to the US. He also planned on making movies; a full length Thriller and the Legs Diamond story, which Smooth Criminal is based on."

That can be interpreted either way.

Murray's description of how he allegedly did CPR really, really bothered me. One hand under the back while one-handed compressions? Really? Murray is a large 6'5 man, while Michael weighed 130 pounds. Significantly less body mass than Murray. It would have taken seconds to lift Michael off the bed and perform CPR correctly.

Did anyone notice that Murray seemed to be talking on and on and on and the police didn't ask all that many questions in the scheme of things? It seemed to me like he was making a little too much of an effort to deflect attention from himself and name-drop as many other doctors as possible (not to mention the highly offensive way he essentially blamed Michael). He mentioned Cherilyn Lee, Dr Adams, Arnold Klein and Metzger - there may have been more names he made a point of mentioning, although I need to read the transcript.

He said, "no phones were working in the house, so I couldn't call 911." But then, he called Michael Amir, but did not tell him to call 911. He said, "I didn't want him to KNOW what was going on, or for anyone to know about it." He called Michael's personal assistant, but NOT 911? Gee, he managed to find a working phone, after-all? His OWN phone? And then . . . .finally . . . 911 was called. Too late.

He was asked when he "noticed" that Michael was down. He said, "I don't have a watch, and have no sense of time." He was seen on video tape, exiting the hospital, his WATCH clearly visible on his wrist.

And more lies, and more, and more. . .

Last edited:
He said, "no phones were working in the house, so I couldn't call 911." But then, he called Michael Amir, but did not tell him to call 911. He said, "I didn't want him to KNOW what was going on, or for anyone to know about it." He called Michael's personal assistant, but NOT 911? Gee, he manged to find a working phone, after-all? His OWN phone? And then . . . .finally . . . 911 was called. Too late.

He was asked when he "noticed" that Michael was down. He said, "I don't have a watch, and have no sense of time." He was seen on video tape, exiting the hospital, his WATCH clearly visible on his wrist.

And more lies, and more, and more. . .

Yes. I have said repeatedly that, in my view, the first instinct of any reasonable human being who sees another human being in life-threatening distress is to call 911. It is almost like a reflex action - it is the first thing you do, especially if you are unable to assist yourself (via CPR etc). Instead, he not only does highly questionable CPR, then calls an assistant (who knows how much time had gone by when he finally called Michael Amir) and doesn't give Michael Amir the critical facts. He doesn't ask him to call 911 either, nor does he ask Kai Chase to do it when he ran down the stairs. What disturbs me the most though is the fact that he didn't immediately reach for one of his cellphones and do it himself, ESPECIALLY knowing no phones in the house worked. He was the first one there and could easily have done it. He could have had the cellphone on loudspeaker to the 911 operator while CPR was in progress. The address was the only thing required by the operator and he clearly knew it, the zip code comment was a total fabrication. Like most of that awful interview.

On HLN News Dr. Abram's lawyer gave an interview, and he said
Conrad Murray has told many lies concering Dr. Abrams's medical treatment of Michael Jackson

Dr. Abrams plans to sue Conrad Murray for liable.

There is a protocol for cardiac arrest that even a boy-scout knows. There is a proper sequence of events. FIRST, is to get HELP, by calling 911. Then immediately start CPR. Once started, you must not STOP. CPR obviously must be done on a hard surface, to maximize compressions. Even a teenager would have been able to haul Michael to the floor. Murray is six feet five inches tall, weighs over two hundred pounds! Also, Murray was apparently unaware of the LATEST protocol for CPR, which is chest-compressions only, and not mouth-to-mouth. (I'm not a medical professional, and even I know that!) And also, there was an ambu bag there, clearly visible in photographs. WHY did not Murray use it?

I can only think that for some reason, Murray found Michael already clinically DEAD, and the rest was for show?

respect77;3506662 said:
What about Murray's claim that Michael was "legally blind"? What did he mean anyway? How is it possible for someone to be blind but function like MJ did? Because sure from the way he moved and behaved you could not tell this was a "blind man". :smilerolleyes: Maybe Stevie Wonder should have asked Michael how did he do it.

legally blind is different from actually being blind.

In USA they do an eye test when they give you a driver's license and 20/200 vision is considered to be legally blind.

This means that a legally blind individual would have to stand 20 feet (6.1 m) from an object to see it—with corrective lenses—with the same degree of clarity as a normally sighted person could from 200 feet (61 m).

So as you can see a person that's classified as legally blind can still have sight but it won't be perfect. It just means a worse eyesight.

On HLN News Dr. Abram's lawyer gave an interview, and he said Conrad Murray has told many lies concering Dr. Abrams's medical treatment of Michael JacksonDr. Abrams plans to sue Conrad Murray for liable.
Sueing means nothing. the question is whether he gets on the stand and says those things like murray looking for someone to give mj dip as far back as 07

I'm expecting that Adams will get on the stand - probably murray's team is going to subpoena him. and judge allowed him right? Adams and Lee can testify?

I think the changes for the protocol for CPR were made in 2010.

http://firstaid.about.com/od/cpr/qt/09_2010_CPR_Guidelines.htm

P.S. That was also mentioned by one of the EMT's, maybe Senneff, that the protocol has changed since 2009.

P.P.S. Weird, now I just found this from 2008:

http://www.foxnews.com/health/2008/04/01/major-change-cpr-procedure/

Thank you, Milka. How is it possible that a cardiologist does not know this, when I'd expect that a large percentage of the general public DOES know this?

He said he improvised cause mj was to big to get off the bed by himself!

I'm expecting that Adams will get on the stand - probably murray's team is going to subpoena him. and judge allowed him right? Adams and Lee can testify?
I believe he was named on the pros witness list aswell. personally they should call him first to let him get his side of the story out

Murray said he gave Michael propofol to sleep on almost every night but Michael seemed to have a habit to call Ortega very early in the mornings.When did Michael sleep?Didn´t he eat breakfast with his children?
I think it was Ortega who said they knew Michael had sleepless nights sometimes+ I don´t think it was possible for Murray to find a vein almost every night for 2 months.

Back