The Photo... (no pic in post)

MJsSusie

Proud Member
Ok... I know today was a very sad and hard day. But i have to make a few small points. I have to say that for all of them saying how thin Michael was and how they could count his ribs... I didn't see that. I saw a healthy male. Now few are going to disagree with me when i say he was a healthy man but how can you argue with the Coroner and the Autopsy reports and photos.

Right now i want to take a moment and comfort those who have been strongly effected by this photo. I know how hard it is to see someone like that let alone it being Michael. And i hope to GOD these "BeLIEvers" will stop now. This pain is like losing a family member every day since the 25th of June. Think how the Jackson family is feeling. Its about a million times worse for them than it is for us.

ALSO I have to say that after reading and hearing a bit of the proceedings today that the defense doesn't know his ass from a hole in the ground. If you are confident you dont stutter or lose your train of thought like that. I have to also say that to me it seems like the Defense is only trying to protect Murray half assed.

^I agree. Michael was definitely thin in the picture, but he was not unusually thin (by Michael Jackson standards). Let us also remember that he was said to weigh 136 lbs in the coroner's autopsy report. If his height was 5'9'' (as the coroner's report states), and his weight was 136 lbs, this would give him a BMI of 20.1, which is still considered indicative of a healthy weight. Therefore, yes, he was thin...but also, yes, he was HEALTHY, at least as far as weight is concerned.

In regards to the defence half-heartedly defending Murray, I agree. I know both Chernoff and Flanagan have good backgrounds behind them (Chernoff with schooling, Flanagan with experience), so their performance in the courtroom is surprisingly deficient for two people whose professional merits would theoretically indicate more prowess. Then again, the two are defending a borderline hopeless case, which (in my humble and admittedly uneducated opinion) they cannot hope to successfully defend due to the myriad of evidence indicating Murray's wrongdoing and negligence. If Murray were smart, he would have asked for a plea bargain instead of a full acquittal. With that said, he has yet to literally take the stand (the taped police interview was pretty self-incriminating, though), so perhaps they have not reached sufficient heights of desperation.

I think Murray taking the stand would be equivalent to the defence figuratively throwing in the towel.

I missed a lot of the trial today so didn't see them show the pic (though I've since seen it). What was the expressed PURPOSE of showing the pic? What was it supposed to demonstrate that wasn't already known?

Was another picture shown or are you talking about the same one?

^There was a new one yesterday in court, won't go into detail in case you did not see it yet. It was not the one shown on day one of the trial. That is all I will say.

EDIT: It did not have a misprint. I only saw the one shown in court, did not see a clearer version, I apologize for this error on my part. The six on "6.25.2009" does look a lot like an "8", but is in fact a "6", as per the photograph kissybissy has posted. Thank you for bringing this to my attention.

Last edited:
^There was a new one yesterday in court, won't go into detail in case you did not see it yet. It had a misprint in the date of death, and it was not the one shown on day one of the trial. That is all I will say.

Actually I saw a clearer pic, and one with a close-up of the "date" and the month is June (06) so not really sure where it came out that it had the wrong month of death. I can see how the 6 looked like an 8 but it really was a 6.

On the stand the 6th looked like an 8 but it was clarifyed as been a 6 when it was checked during the break

Last edited:
The date is correct. It was not misspelled as some sites suggested. Look at the 9, it's the font that looks like it's 8.

2db6w7k.jpg

I have seen the picture but with these 'believers', they will say it is a fake picture.

I missed a lot of the trial today so didn't see them show the pic (though I've since seen it). What was the expressed PURPOSE of showing the pic? What was it supposed to demonstrate that wasn't already known?

For the jury, the only purpose I can see was to gain sympathy for Michael, and spark outrage about Murray. As far as the "general public" seeing it? No purpose, at all. The sound is turned off in the courtroom during side-bars, and the cameras could have been turned off for the photo, just as easily, for those few seconds/minutes. Now the photo has gone viral, and can't be taken back. I think it was INCREDIBLY disrespectful to broadcast it to the WORLD. Was it "evidence?" Maybe, but it certainly would have been possible for only the jury to see it. . . as the ones who will make the decision in this case.

And i hope to GOD these "BeLIEvers" will stop now.

They actually believe it's a fake picture, or a fake Michael :doh: They always connect everything about Michael to the hoax, they can't think straight. When you're a believer, you take everything about Michael and you say it's a fake or it's staged, it's easy to do that, but that's not the reality, sad for them. The denial :mello:

I just saw it. I pray it will never leak uncensored. This is all so, so, so wrong.

For the jury, the only purpose I can see was to gain sympathy for Michael, and spark outrage about Murray. As far as the "general public" seeing it? No purpose, at all. The sound is turned off in the courtroom during side-bars, and the cameras could have been turned off for the photo, just as easily, for those few seconds/minutes. Now the photo has gone viral, and can't be taken back. I think it was INCREDIBLY disrespectful to broadcast it to the WORLD. Was it "evidence?" Maybe, but it certainly would have been possible for only the jury to see it. . . as the ones who will make the decision in this case.

I completely agree with you. It seems there's no dignity, no respect, no privacy for Michael even in death. :boohoo:

I still haven't seen it. I REALLY(!!!) don't want to either.

Thanks for your comfort :better:

Though Michael looks thin... I couldn't count any ribs too... Just a body of a dancer, right :mello:
What 'disturbed' me the most is those 'bruises' Aouch :eek: and WHY do they let the tubes in... :boohoo

I saw the arm, but quickly looked away and didn't see anymore. That was enough for me. I'm shocked that they publicized the photo and it spread all over the media. Where's the dignity? The morals? It's sometimes hard to believe media persons are actually human. It's extremely upsetting that Michael can't get privacy even in death, just because he is who he is. They certainly don't see him as a human being, just a thing. This would never happen to an ordinary person.

As far as the beLIEvers, no, they won't stop because there's no reasoning with delusions.

Just seen it.What on earth did he do to him???????? Also, did they stick something on his arm? Not the date but something else.

i tried not to look at the photo to closely because i just cant, But what i did notice was that he was really either bruised up or its just his skin bc of the vitiligo. In the Brazil Version of TDCAU I thought his chest was dirty it wasnt until i really looked that i noticed his chest didnt have the usual makeup covering his spots. So im praying thats what it was and that it wasn't a bruise.

As for why they showed it in court... I'll never know because they dont disrespect anyone else that way when they die. Its only Michael who they want to rape of all rights. No one else not Anna Nicole Smith, Not Lady Diana, Not even Elvis. Its only Michael who they want to think the worse of. Its Michael who they still feel maybe deserved to go the way he did. I don't believe that and i never will.

And the date is correct i can see the Gap that would make it a 6 not an 8.

I just seen the photo. I would not reccomend any one view it. If you search for "Michael Jackson" it's the first news result on google. These photos need to be removed from the internet. It seems the media is trying to over humanize him to damage his status as a legend. Something has to be done about this.

He looked extremely healthly for a 50 year old. His face is very hard to make out, which makes the picture even worse.

Yes you can receive them during the process of CPR. Also a cracked rib and or chest bone.....

They actually believe it's a fake picture, or a fake Michael :doh: They always connect everything about Michael to the hoax, they can't think straight. When you're a believer, you take everything about Michael and you say it's a fake or it's staged, it's easy to do that, but that's not the reality, sad for them. The denial :mello:

I read some tweets on Twitter and some were saying, how the pic is a fake and that the whole trial is a fake,
and Dr Murray is an actor. Well.... i say, leave them to believe what they want, these 'believers'.

I would never believe if someone had told me that I would ever see such a photo of Michael in my life... I am so sad that this world can be so cruel to show a picture like this on tv.... This shouldn't be posted on the screen in court! It should be handed to the jury and to the witnesses in front of their eyes - not the eyes of the whole world... What will be the next step? What will we see next? We've crossed the border long ago... Will they show us the body in the grave??
This is the hardest day for me since 2009...

There are some people that still don't believe men was able to travel to the Moon. Same here. They will never believe Michael died, even after they saw the picture of his body on the autopsy table.

hi all...want to comment on a few things....

1. didn't think we would ever see such a pic...was worried someone might leak it but for it to be shown through court proceedings was a shock.

2. i agree that it should be shown in court for sympathy and perhaps a reality check for jurors. Sometimes it seems mj is still alive because he is still everywhere we turn, posters, music, he is alive in that way...this shows the jurors that he actually is not....but allowing it to be public is not right.

3. His chest appears to have a star shaped wound, is that from the aorta pump?

4. I would never compare mj to christ, but when he lived i use to think we have treated him the way Christ was treated....someone wanting to do good but treated so bad......i mean people worship hugh heffner for having a playboy mansion but dog on jackson for having a child like lifestyle full of innocence. What kind of world do we live in when promiscuous sex is is more tolerated than a few amusement rides and a movie theatre????

5. extending from my point above, i must admit when they said michael had an extra rib (autopsy?) i thought of the bible story about a rib...not sure of the exact story, but maybe michael got that rib. What is it about persecuting a good man that we are just not learning.

6. all the tabloids printing this photo...... cough TMZ cough...... obviously don't read comments attached to a story/photo....BUT they have a TIP line. Of course they are going to read all their tips in case someone got drunk and fell over......bombard the tip line to have this tragic and disrespectful photo removed.....BOMBARD THE F*CKERS!!! i have sent TMZ a short but to the point message......clog up their TIP line with requests to remove michaels photo....but be respectful....you catch more flies with honey.

Note: TMZ tip line is on the home page, top right corner....get to it Michaels Army!!!

Thanks for your comfort :better:

Though Michael looks thin... I couldn't count any ribs too... Just a body of a dancer, right :mello:
What 'disturbed' me the most is those 'bruises' Aouch :eek: and WHY do they let the tubes in... :boohoo

The reason that the tube was left in his mouth and still secured with tape is.........in the case of an unexpected death, it becomes a "coroner's case" and an autopsy must be done to determine the cause of death. As such, no tubes are removed from the body, they are required to be left in place...........so that the coroner can determine if the placement of the tubes could have in any way contributed to the death.

I'm not positive that all of the yellow that's seen on his body in the picture is the result of bruising because you see it also on his kneecaps and there should have been no trauma to his kneecaps during the resuscitative efforts at all. I have a feeling that that yellow tinge in some places is just a normal stage in the process, with respect to a body that has passed.

Germany's first tabloid "Bild" did not show that picture in his paper completly. They blackened the body on the coroner's table.

They wrote." In respect of the dead person we are not showing the picture completly".

I am a bit relieved because I thought they would do that to have that picure on its frontpage.

I haven't seen it. Due to time zone differences I was asleep during the part of the testimony in which it was shown. I feel like I've seen it though, in terms of how I've reacted. So many people are broken after seeing it and I have made myself almost physically sick with worry that I am going to inadvertently stumble upon it while online. Nowhere feels safe. I am terrified of seeing it by accident. What Michael endured in life continues in death, the media descrate his dignity and deny him peace. Thank goodness he is in a better place, free from the sordid injustices that continue to be perpetuated against him.

I'm used to seeing autopsy/ crime scene photo's at work but seeing this was completely different as there is an emotional attachment to the subject (I hate labelling Michael in that respect :( ). Those bruises on all the joints was the most surprising. I would've expected them on his arms/legs but not the joints :no:

Back