Murray Trial Day 18 October 26th

elusive moonwalker

Guests
Court starts at 0900. five character witnesses are due to testify today. all thought to be paitents.

i can post updates till the lunch break then i have to go to work. so id really appreciate if you guys can do updates for the afternoon session so i can follow when im at work on my many toliet breaks!!

Last edited:
I hope one of the character witnesses is Rev. Williams. :popcorn:

Pardon my ignorance, but who is Rev.Williams?

Court starts at 0900. five character witnesses are due to testify today. all thought to be paitents.i can post updates till the lunch break then i have to go to work. so id really appreciate if you guys can do updates for the afternoon session so i can follow when im at work on my many toliet breaks!!

Well then, that will be (predictably) soppy. I guess these patients will testify that they are ALIVE, i.e. Murray didn't kill EVERYONE?

Must be desperate if they start bringing religion into it

why do u hope that wendy?

So today will be the day when Many patients say they are alive because of Muarry, that he came to a poor neighborhood and doctored them and they lived, that Muarry goes to church all the time and donates to the church, that Muarry did not cause the death of Michael because he is a nice doctor.

So today will be the day when Many patients say they are alive because of Muarry, that he came to a poor neighborhood and doctored them and they lived, that Muarry goes to church all the time and donates to the church, that Muarry did not cause the death of Michael because he is a nice doctor.

To me, this works for the DA. I keep saying this but it's actually good to paint Murray in a good light. The reason being that it shows that Michael didn't just carelessly chose any doctor that would give him drugs or was just there as a provider. He chose a doctor he thought and believed cared for his well-being and wouldn't allow him to do anything that would endanger his life.

Michael trusted Murray and Murray betrayed that trust.

Oh btw, apparently the defense dropped the 'eating' lopz theory, which is why they focus on the pee yesterday.

To me, this works for the DA. I keep saying this but it's actually good to paint Murray in a good light. The reason being that it shows that Michael didn't just carelessly chose any doctor that would give him drugs or was just there as a provider. He chose a doctor he thought and believed cared for his well-being and wouldn't allow him to do anything that would endanger his life.

Michael trusted Murray and Murray betrayed that trust.

I hope Walgren brings all this up on cross examination.

what kind of defense is that?!
Being a nice person does not mean you're not able to kill.....

im sure josef mengele was very nice to all his paitents before WW2 aswell!! (no im not compairing the two b4 anyone says.its an exagerated example)

quite easy to cross these ppl when u have those 5 women who working at the clinic and no doubt treat treating these paitents and none of them were qualified to do so. another simple question is that just cause you think someone treats you well does that mean they treat everyone well?

quite easy to cross these ppl when u have those 5 women who working at the clinic and no doubt treat treating these paitents and none of them were qualified to do so. another simple question is that just cause you think someone treats you well does that mean they treat everyone well?

I wonder if the DA will asked them how they feel to be dump by Murray when Michael came along and offer him 150,000 dollars. If Murray wasn't motivated by money, why was his starting offer at 5 million? If he worked 10 years with them, would he earn anywhere near that amount.

courts on. garry causey is called as the next witness

I wouldn't be surprised if Walgren didn't bother wasting his breath on these witnesses, far better for him to move on and get the so called experts on.

apologies if i dont get all the info from these witnesses as ill be throwing up at the slimeyness of it all!

I am sorry I can't watch these people. I have nothing aaginst them but I can't.

barf at chernoff being nice to the witness. witness lives in utah drove to L.A known him 11 years. lived in vegas then. had a heart attack murray saved him blah blah blah. murray operated on him.

someone pass me a bucket. chernoff trying to suck upto someone is even worse than him being sarcastic. hes so patronising even when hes trying to be nice. someone pass me a bucket

I actually want them to get their addiction expert today. Some people keep going on and on about Michael suppose addiction and I want the expert to explain how can a long-term addict have such healthy organs. I also want him to explain how Murray as a doctor who knew Michael for 2.5 years didn't know or couldn't tell he was an addict and why Murray was given in to his drugs need.

dr murray always explains everything!!. sounds like murrays scripted police interview

Oh, sound's back now! Although I'll probably wish it wasn't, can't stand listening to them bigging him up.

u guys are better off without the sound. this is vomit inducing

Back