The Jacksons agreeing with Addiction expert testimony

They couldn't put their agenda on hold until the trial is over? Sadly I can't say that I'm surprised. All they care about is their AEG lawsuit...

Jury is watching as the Jacksons (Randy Janet, Reebie) nod in agreement to defense
expert statement on MJ's drug addiction/withdrawal http://tinyurl.com/6y7spbh

I certainly hope this is not true.
I have no word to desribe my anger and discust if it is. That should NEVER be done
in court .. in front of the Jury. Why would they openly nod in agreement with defense
in front of the Jury even if they belived in some of what he was saying ..

I seriously don't know what to believe anymore.

But I won't be surprised if those 3 did nodded...

SteveDennis71 Steve Dennis
@CrazEjackson @MsChivyJustice Also note that I've spoken with four journalist/producers who were in court...and NONE saw this "nodding"

SteveDennis71 Steve Dennis
@SantaBarbaraPR it was one off-camera 'observation' reported on-camera. pls see my previous tweet

Jury is watching as the Jacksons (Randy Janet, Reebie) nod in agreement to defense
expert statement on MJ's drug addiction/withdrawal http://tinyurl.com/6y7spbh

I certainly hope this is not true.
I have no word to desribe my anger and discust if it is. That should NEVER be done
in court .. in front of the Jury. Why would they openly nod in agreement with defense
in front of the Jury even if they belived in some of what he was saying ..

I hope it's not true either.

If Murray walks and is free I am going to blame a lot fo people. The Jacksons will be one of them. I am sorry but that's how I feel. They have fueled the Michael is an addict story just as much as anyone the last 2 years. It's unforgiveable to me. I hope they didn't do this.

Why wouldnt they nod they have said far worse. its hardly like they have defended mj. they are the ones that have pushed this story from the very begining

^ exacty. I don't see why people are surprised...Didn't Janet go on Oprah and lied about interventions, when she hadn't seen MJ in years? She couldn't even give a timeline for these interventions.

So what is so absurd about them nodding in support of someone calling MJ an addict, when they themselves have said worse?

Isn't Rebbie Jackson still friends with Stacy Brown AFTER everything we know about him? Didn't Janet go on Oprah 4 months after MJ passed, to say he was an addict, Before knowing how he died? Didn't she talk about interventions, without being able to give a single timeline?

Last edited:
I don't know if this is true, I so hope not, but I won't be surprised if it were. The acts of the family in the last two years months have left me extremely shocked, disgusted, saddened and beyond speechless!

Michael had a HUGE family, and yet he always acknowledged he was "one of the loneliest people in the world". He genuinely loved, cared for, and did his best to heal people around the world and yet he himself never found that same genuine love, caring and healing from people around him-especially from his family. He stated how he used to get out of his house at night and walk in the streets hoping to find someone who'd be his friend. Many fans who had been following the evil witch hunt he was subjected to in the last two decades were so worried when the This Is It shows were announced. I was one of them. I have been praying for Michael every single day for the past 20 years(ever since I became a fan) and for the first time ever, inspite of my ceaseless prayers for his well being I was so scared in my heart that something tragic would happen and the concerts wouldn't take place. I'd cry with fear almost every day. My mum said it was impossible for someone his age to pull off 50 concerts, that he should just cancel them and take care of himself, let himself be healed and take things at his own pace. And I'm a fan living oceans away in India. Many other fans on the boards were also concerned about his health. The follower fans were worried. They could 'see' Michael was being mishandled. Where was his family then? Why didn't they tell him to cancel the shows and heal himself first? Why didn't they make sure that he was being taken care of? Simply because they did not care. Not enough. Perhaps not at all. And when the most horrible tragedy struck, to save their own faces they put the blame on Michael that it was he who had cut himself off from them! That he was 'addicted' and did not listen to them, that they tried to 'intervene' and he did not allow it! What rubbish!! Worst of it all, they even shook hands with the media-with the KILLER media that had been crucifying him for decades, and went all over the TV and newspapers regurgitating their BS addict story. They did more harm to him in two years than the media did in the last 20!

I've said it before and I'll say it again-we, the fans are the only real family Michael ever had. We knew who he was, still do, always will.., despite the lies, slander, innuendos, mud-slinging and hate-campaigns, we will 'always' LOVE him, SUPPORT him, STAND by him, DEFEND him, and be PROUD of him, not because we are crazed fans, but because we KNOW him! We know his heart, his soul, his being and that is why we are still fighting for him, and shall continue to do so until he gets the respect, appreciation and justice he has always deserved.

Last edited:
like the previous posters in this thread... I hope it's not true and they didn't nod. But I would not be suprised if they did considering everything these 3 said in the past.

I don't know if it was true if they nodded there heads or not in fact it is kind of strange that they nodded there heads at the same time. If they did nod there heads I wonder if it was because at the time this guy had not said he got his opinion based on media from the 80's and 90's? I think I have been pretty vocal in my views on Jermaine and stick by them all but he is doing his best to get the truth out about what is being said in court. This is not the first time Jermaine has had to correct JVM and Ryan Smith on something he has been doing that since the start of the trial. Randy, Janet, and Rebbbie I just don't know. Could it be because they barely saw Michael? In the case of Randy and Rebbie I think it has more to do with that lawsuit but in Janet's case I don't know

I wonder if its true or not also. There was someone on Twitter who said it wasn't true so who really knows..

Janet is close to randy so no doubt believes whatever he tells her and prob has done since the mid 00's when he was selling crap to friedman

Thread starter reaching.... And who is always lecturing about media lies.? Want credible evidence.

Theyve already called him an addict so makes no difference if this is true or not. they have done their damage.

Theyve already called him an addict so makes no difference if this is true or not. they have done their damage.

No, actually it does. Media lies are media lies, not matter who is the subject. And this particular lie DOES hurt Michael, in my opinion.

Did anyone tweet Jermaine to find out if it is true. He might ask his family about it. The family needs to understand that this is a trial about the murder of their kin and should be careful how they act in court.

We don't know if the nodding story is true or not. We just have to continue to pray for justice. However we do know somthing for sure. Every tactic/distraction that the defense is using has come directly from the family, Oxman, karen Faye.

Murrays lawyers have been handed a defense, a chance that they never should have had.

-Michael was addicted

-He was stressed, being forced and only wanted to do 10 shows

-Everybody around Michael was controlling him therefore there are bunch of suspects/badguys to take the focus off of Murray

-Also the rumor that he was broke and a puppet for AEG, eventhough he was solvent and left his children an estate worth a $billion

Those distractions are the basis for Murrays defense. If the Jackson family had spent the last two years telling the truth the media never would have had a chance to spend all this time portraying MJ as a broke addict and influencing potential jurors. The Jackson family and their followers gave Murray a defense based on rumors and this should never be forgotten.
MJ Legacy7

http://www.facebook.com/pages/Michael-Jackson-was-NOT-an-addict/288817687803025

Last edited:
The sad thing about this family is that they get the news about their brother from the media, so whatever they hear from them they weave stories that will support it. When they heard the media say Michael died from drug related causes, they ran with the story of the interventions to show they knew and helped. Thus, they would be seen as good guys who helped their brother. Of course when the news came out about Muarry's involvement, they could not go back to their media friends and say "we made this intervention story up." It seems they tend to suck up to the media a great deal at the expense of their brother. Let's see if Jermaine will comment on this.

Whether this 'observation' is true or not, it does'nt really matter at the end of the day 'cause his own family were the ones running their little behinds off willingly to the media pushing the drug and intervention talks.

I find it worse if they do things like this in court because the jury is right there. The people who will decide if Murray gets convicted. I am surprised they were not defense witnesses with the things they have said. They don't protect Michael like they should. I have seen people who are not related to Michael say and do things a lot better the last 2 years than his own blood. You try to be understanding towards them but it gets harder when you can't think of any more reasons to understand them. Many fans have had enough of them at this point.

We don't know if the nodding story is true or not. We just have to continue to pray for justice. However we do know somthing for sure. Every tactic/distraction that the defense is using has come directly from the family, Oxman, karen Faye.Murrays lawyers have been handed a defense, a chance that they never should have had.-Michael was addicted -He was stressed, being forced and only wanted to do 10 shows-Everybody around Michael was controlling him therefore there are bunch of suspects/badguys to take the focus off of Murray-Also the rumor that he was broke and a puppet for AEG, eventhough he was solvent and left his children an estate worth a $billionThose distractions are the basis for Murrays defense. If the Jackson family had spent the last two years telling the truth the media never would have had a chance to spend all this time portraying MJ as a broke addict and influencing potential jurors. The Jackson family and their followers gave Murray a defense based on rumors and this should never be forgotten. MJ Legacy7http://www.facebook.com/pages/Michael-Jackson-was-NOT-an-addict/288817687803025
thank you wonderful post.

If this story's true, to me it's far worse than the interviews after MJ's death, which were already shocking enough. They have tainted their brother's memory in the media at the worst time while knowing it's something he absolutely didnt need. I also wonder how you can comment on someone's life when you hardly ever saw him, but that's me.

But this time, it's be even worse, because it's in the court room, the jurors are here, and it'd be like an open support to the man accused of killing their own brother. It would be beyond shocking, beyond despicable. It'd be like saying Michael asked for it, like saying he had it coming.

Whatever their opinion on Michael, they should keep it behind closed doors. The world doesnt need to know. That's called dignity.

Do we have any additional information from people who were there as to the veracity of this claim? Obviously it's all over the media, but given their penchant for reporting nonsense if there was independent confirmation from fans I hope they post about it here either way.

Personally I am praying this isn't the case because this is an absolutely critical time. Anything that takes place in that courtroom will be picked up by jurors and the last thing we need is family members pushing an addiction agenda for the purposes of the future AEG suit/whatever other reason. We know that Michael was not addicted to medication at the time he passed. We know in our hearts what the truth is. Without wishing to speak out of turn it seems absolutely beyond me than any member of the Jackson family could seriously entertain the notion Michael was an "addict" at the time he passed. On that basis, I hope this isn't the case. There has already been so much media misinformation that the media will jump on anything that correlates with their myths in order to get ratings and revenue. It is my sincere hope that members of the Jackson family are not contributing to that myth.

Please somebody tell them they shoud better stay at home at the next time. Jurors shouldnt see response like this. Janet should put away her hangups about her drug addict ex-husbund and give over her insinuations about Michael

True^^. Any news from Jermaine. I feel he would be a good source to find out about this since he has been calling out people on twitter lately.

Back