Rumour - Conrad Murray attempted suicide!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Breaking news -- looks like Conrad Murray attempted suicide!

If all else fails, pulls the SYMPATHY card .....

Whoa.....

It's not confirmed, although it's all over Twitter, and Facebook.

Last edited:

If this is true then whoa. But until these rumours are confirmed then I'm not saying much else.

Looks very fake and if he did so what

I did a Google search and there was nothing about Murray and a suicide attempt. I think that it's a fake video.

Who said this? I know we hate Murray but that would be the easy way out. He needs to live with what he did and be given guilty verdict.

looks like hes been pulling his hair out. there are plugs of hair out on the side and back o his head but I'm viewing only from the live stream.

I dont know what you guys see but i cant recognize him. And this should have already been zo the news if true,because its still daytime in the video.

Great! If he didn't succeed, he should try again, he should not give up easily!

I dont think it's true, it's nowhere in the news. And twitter and FB are everything but reliable source for anything.

lolol please. thats BS.
its not in the news, but there are lots of reporters
his whole body is covered
and one reporter is actually asking how you doing CM????

Some of the replies in this thread are sickening. There is NO justification for wishing death upon someone.

Last edited:

Some of the replies in this thread are sickening. There is NO justification for wishing death upon someone.

I agree. Although you can hate him for what he has done to Michael, you can't wish death even to your worst enemy..

I don't believe it's true! Wondering if this is ambulance 71? Seems like a hoax thing to me. I'll wait for confirmation to believe it!

Murray is to much of a coward to do this. just a stupid rumour or p.r stunt to gain sympthy. i dont want him dead i want him to suffer. id prefer a vegitative state like mj would have been reduced to if he survived

Failed suicide attempt?! Why didn't he try injecting himself with his favourite PROPOFOL ?!!!!! B@st@rd!

The hate in this thread is SICKENING. That is a human being out there, whether the report is real or not. Yes he's done a very bad thing but never, EVER should anybody wish death upon another person. That's horrible.

I'm starting to wonder if this indeed a stunt are the people wishing death upon someone playing into the hands of the purps? Wishing death on anyone is wholeheartedly wrong and Michael would certainly disapprove. He needs to fully understand what he's done and he can't do that in death.

I don't wish him dead, I don't want him dead. I want him to be punished for what he did and for me that is jail time.

Sunflowers, I agree with what you say, AND your sig picture is so beautiful :)

I'm starting to wonder if this indeed a stunt are the people wishing death upon someone playing into the hands of the purps? Wishing death on anyone is wholeheartedly wrong and Michael would certainly disapprove. He needs to fully understand what he's done and he can't do that in death.

I think he DOES fully understand what he's done. What he DOESN'T do is CARE - except to the extent that it may adversely affect HIM. That is to say that I don't think he will ever feel any guilt. The fact that he was capable of behaving as he did in regard to 'treating' MJ shows his total lack of integrity and morality.

He needs to fully understand what he's done and he can't do that in death.

Murray doesn't care. His fake tears prove that to me. Murray will never understand what Michael meant to the world and what was lost when he was murdered.

I don't want Murray dead either. There is nothing that could happen to Murray in this lifetime that would be justice for Michael's murder.

Wishing him dead is just basic revenge, it has nothing to do with justice. Dont lower yourselves to his level.

Given what he's done, I hope this is all fake (probably) because that way we can torture him in life which is more.

Oh, how I wish I didn't read the replies to this thread... And frankly, some of the people here are no better than those people who once said "may you burn in hell, you pe*ophile."

There is NO justification for wishing death upon someone.

I think it's more of a case of "it depends", regarding the justification of death wishes. For example, is there no justification for wishing death upon, say, Hitler? But of course, a comparison to Hitler is over-reaching, and in no way do I believe that Murray is deserving of any name-calling, ill wishes or death wishes.

THREAD CLOSED
This video looks very suspicious and FAKE
this thread is closed untill there is any confirmation.

This is NOT Breaking News it was as always a rumour untill confirmed.

It is now confirmed the Rumour was a hoax

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back