Murray Trial Day 21, October 31st - Discussion

twinklEE

Proud Member
this is a great streaming site imo

http://www.mjjunderground.com/the-trial-of-conrad-murray-live-streaming/

Walgren is supposed to cross Dr. White today, it's gonna be an interesting day for sure, I hope he grills him on cross and nails this case.

It was earlier reported that Walgren's gonna take the entire day crossing White

It's gonna start 8.45 am PST
which is equal to:

11.45 am EST
3.45 pm GMT
4.45 pm CET

I will be helping with updates today as I have no classes, but it's likely that I'll be 5 mins late or so

Keep your fingers crossed ya'll.

Are we starting off with Walgren today, had the defence finished with White?

suits today's mood

tumblr_ltur123aSo1qbwnvzo1_500.gif

Yes white is finished on direct. ill be here all week although wednesday depending on where we are in the case i might be at work for the last hour or so of court. Havnt decided if i will work yet. Depends if we are at closing statements or still in rebuttal by
then.

Cannot wait for today's testimony to begin ..Walgren is gonna make White admit to points in the evidence that Flanny conveniently stayed away from. Walgren is gonna pick White's testimony apart...and I for one cannot wait,

^^That's true Ivy. Happy Halloween everyone--appropriately we have White the ghoul on the stand, and FrankenMuarry in court today.

For some reason I'm exhausted today. I should actually get some rest, but I want to look at White's cross, especially since I missed the testimony of Friday.

Is court supposed to start earlier or later than usual?

For some reason I'm exhausted today. I should actually get some rest, but I want to look at White's cross, especially since I missed the testimony of Friday.

aww...I hope you feel better..:hug:...I missed Friday's testimony too...but I tried to get caught up over the weekend when I had a few minutes here and there

Walgren made White admit right off the bat,,that,,,Murray deviated from the standard of care..Walgren will be great today.

White is trying to get in the information Murray told him after the police interview. That info is not allowed here. White can only testify about Murray's police interview.

Don't let him get that new info in from Murray, Walgren! Reign his arse in!!!

Damn the OTRC keep stop in the middle. Anyone have any good stream?

White is a professional witness he is SUPPOSE to be biased in his opinion...even if his opinion does favor one side over the other, BUT....He imo...seems to be going BEYOND the point of arguing for the defense. White is slick...but I guarantee,,Walgren is slicker.

White does not know what appropriate equipment means. Give me a break. Notice how he does not want to show that emergency equipment is needed.

I am getting annoyed with White that he does not understand average English words. I see that is going to be his passive aggressive way of not admitting Muarry was negligent. This is why experts should not be paid in court.

wow Dr. White's answers are quite sneaky. It really made me want to vomit. Dah~~~~ I can't believe he think not keeping medical record is kind of ok.

huh,,,11,000 dollars so far...therefore he doesnt care how bad he lies up there...what a damn creep.

There are other expenses that he hopes to be reimbursed for so the 11,000 is not the end of the money he is to make consulting on this case. He normally charges $3,500 PER DAY for court appearances but may not charge the full amount to the defense becuz they can't afford it. They will be getting a discount.

White just back peddled...he said I may use a bag and mask...when just seconds earlier he said ,,I would put them on a airway machine,..this guy is a SOB.

I'm so sorry while running errands I was stuck in traffic. Got home now. Will be updating from now on

Back