• Guilty, Other (Post Below)

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

larry141094

Proud Member
The trial may be over, but the most horrifying part is just around the corner. The verdict.
Remember Involuntary Manslaughter was what he was CHARGED with, the jury could turn around and find him guilty of Second Degree Murder (If the elements of murder have been proven beyond reasonable doubt).
What do you think will be the verdict?

Theres only one charge. your poll makes no sense

Personally, I think he will be found not guilty. I really hope I'm wrong. But I have no faith in anyone anymore in regards to Michael Jackson.

Shouldn't the poll just be guilty or not guilty ? I think he will be found guilty.

I wish people would stop confusing other people with polls that make no sens and are only misleading. There are only three possible verdicts: guilty, not guilty or a hung jury. If guilty it'll be IVM because that's the only charge that was made and I doubt the jury can convict on anything else than the charge that was made.

Am I right?

To me it's blindingly clear he should be found guilty, but right from the very beginning I've always believed he's going to get let off, as bad as it sounds.

well I feel cm is guilty of Murder, but i think he will get off because when the jurors were picked the news were six jurors are fans of MJ's. when the vedrict comes in not guilty, the news will read well six of the jurors were MJ fans. I guest the state didn't prove its case. I hope I am wrong.

Of course I'd love for it to be guilty, but I'm really not sure. I'm kind of nervous and trying not to get my hopes up.

The Jury can NOt change the charge - There is ONLY ONE charge _ Based on evidence Im certain Murry will be found Guilty

your poll makes no sense whatsoever
as for the verdict, I'd rather stay cautious then comment on the verdict now.

I'm pretty sure the charges can't be changed at this point. I believe he'll be found guilty of what he was charged with, involuntary manslaughter. I'm hoping. I admit I'm kind of nervous because you never know what the jury may be thinking. From an objective non-fan point of view, it's been more than proven that Murray is guilty IMO.

i've chosen guilty
cause thats the only positive about this all that could happen. everything else went wrong. or didnt happened.
but i dont wonder if this murderer will be acquitted.

Depending on jury instructions, juries may be given the option to convict, but on a lesser charge. What they may NOT do is increase the charges.

I don't dare to guess... after everything Michael's been through becuase of however weird the systeme is - there is nothing that makes me trust that it will get it right this time.

If what all you say is true that there can only be 3 things. WHY not change this thread? Its misleading!!!

If what all you say is true that there can only be 3 things. WHY not change this thread? Its misleading!!!

Actually, it's NOT particularly inaccurate. The judge has a lot of latitude in instructions to the jury. The jury may not increase the charges, but the instructions may include the option of convicting on a lesser charge.

I can´t see that they wouldn`t find him guilty

This is an abstract of an article showing that lesser-charges can be included with instructions to a jury, and odds of conviction if lesser charges are included.

@font-face { font-family: "Cambria"; }p.MsoNormal, li.MsoNormal, div.MsoNormal { margin: 0in 0in 0.0001pt; font-size: 12pt; font-family: "Times New Roman"; }div.Section1 { page: Section1; } http://www.jstor.org/pss/1394552

Not sure. Murray's lawyers didn't prove he's innocent, but they planted the seed of doubt, which is enough for any defendant to walk free from a trial.

This is an abstract of an article showing that lesser-charges can be included with instructions to a jury, and odds of conviction if lesser charges are included.

@font-face { font-family: "Cambria"; }p.MsoNormal, li.MsoNormal, div.MsoNormal { margin: 0in 0in 0.0001pt; font-size: 12pt; font-family: "Times New Roman"; }div.Section1 { page: Section1; } http://www.jstor.org/pss/1394552

thank you for the link. I thought IM WAS the lesser charge? Thought they said that they wanted to charge him with something and that IM was it.?

I was under the same impression that IM was the lowest charge? Also I don't see how the jury could possibly convict him on an even lesser charge than IM (if there is one)? The prosecution has proved throughout these 5 weeks that Murray was grossly negligent. And IM is the charge for negligence, so I don't see how one would have any doubts about Murray being negligent (regardless of what one believes Murray's claim that MJ did it himself, or that he shot him up).

There's no doubt about the negligence. The doubt may arise when it comes to the toxicology babble, which is quite confusing to everyone who's not from the area. White's testimony and all the stuff presented in court. The closing statements will be of great importance to remember the jury of all what was presented in court by the prosecution to shows that Murray caused MJ's death.

I'll start a new thread. the options doesn't make sense

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back