Best "book" about Michael

MIST

Proud Member
Many read their books online nowadays and I think the best place to read about Michael is MJJC.
I´ve read so many beautiful stories about Michael, his music,lyrics but most of all about his humanitarian efforts.
There are so many stories told by ordinary people who met Michael,how he helped them.
Some stories might be in books but most of them aren´t.
I want to say THANK YOU MJJC,THANK YOU GAZ for giving me the opportunity to read all those stories.

You know what your right, really.
In fact I would love it if there actually was a book filled with stories from fans who have met Michael and/or people who he helped.
I would love to read it, it's a shame something like that isn't out there.

Wow, thanks for that link! I had no idea, I'm going to order it right now.
Looks like many people loved reading that book.
Has that book even been discussed here? I can't believe I didn't know that was out there.
(sorry if this was a bit of topic)

It's so true, people would write bullcrap about Michael like Diane "Demon" Dimond, Victor Gutierrez and even those frickin' traitors too like Bob Jones. I wish every bullcrap books would be banned like Gutierrez's book. If I ever write a book about my life I'd tell some about Michael and about how much he inspired me and how much I supported him during the trial last I'd said I will continue to fight and protect his good name and legacy from being tainted and defamed.

xrisx;3529231 said:
Wow, thanks for that link! I had no idea, I'm going to order it right now.
Looks like many people loved reading that book.
Has that book even been discussed here? I can't believe I didn't know that was out there.
(sorry if this was a bit of topic)

It was discussed here from the beginning to the end.
it was a thread from fans thoughts to do a book until the book was finished and published.
Money that were earned from the book went to charities

But there are other stories like the children, refugees from Iraq,who was taken to the movie to see This is it.Those children could all the lyrics to Michael´s songs even the spoken verse in Thriller.
They don´t write about such things in books.

Back