GMA First Juror to speak out

I thought PASTOR asked them not to comment on the trial for 90 days?

ps I can't believe I wrote Murray instead of Pastor.

Last edited:
Celebrity Justice11/9/2011 1:00 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF
Conrad Murray Juror
The Decision Was Easy
1107-conrad-murray-ex.jpg

A juror in the Conrad Murray trial tells TMZ ... the decision to find Murray guilty of involuntary manslaughter was not difficult, and jurors were all in agreement early on in the deliberation process.

The juror -- who asked not to be identified -- tells us jurors were not conflicted and that "it was a concrete decision."

The juror also said the jurors were unified early on ... long before they ended their 8-plus hours of deliberations.

As for what swayed the jury, the juror did not want to speak for the others but said it was the totality of the evidence. We asked if Murray's 2-hour interview with LAPD detectives was a turning point, but the juror said it wasn't. The juror said the body of evidence -- not one individual item -- was just overwhelming.

The juror is "glad it's over" and is happy to return to "normal life."

Thanks for update. can somone whos gonna watch please give updates or transcripts

I am glad the jurors begin to speak out. People should listen to those who saw all the evidence in this case.

Yeah same here. i wanna hear what they think

Celebrity Justice11/9/2011 1:00 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF
Conrad Murray Juror
The Decision Was Easy
1107-conrad-murray-ex.jpg

A juror in the Conrad Murray trial tells TMZ ... the decision to find Murray guilty of involuntary manslaughter was not difficult, and jurors were all in agreement early on in the deliberation process.

The juror -- who asked not to be identified -- tells us jurors were not conflicted and that "it was a concrete decision."

The juror also said the jurors were unified early on ... long before they ended their 8-plus hours of deliberations.

As for what swayed the jury, the juror did not want to speak for the others but said it was the totality of the evidence. We asked if Murray's 2-hour interview with LAPD detectives was a turning point, but the juror said it wasn't. The juror said the body of evidence -- not one individual item -- was just overwhelming.

The juror is "glad it's over" and is happy to return to "normal life."

Im not surprised at all..

The interview: @JimAvilaABC and #conradmurray juror taking a walk for the shot after our interview http://yfrog.com/hsjurkbj
1 hour ago

First Jackson trial juror talked to me. Tells me her heart was pounding as verdict was announced. Juror #5 says...
50 minutes ago »First Jackson trial juror talked to me. Tells me her heart was pounding as verdict was announced. Juror #5 says jury thought Conrad Murray was a nice guy, but he killed Michael 3 ways. And as a doctor he had the duty to say no

JimAvilaABC Jim Avila
Exclusive. First juror talks to me & says doctor was a nice guy but should have known better #MurrayTrial @GMA

Nice guy! i guess they took the character witnesses words in but not enough for the defences liking.

which three ways?

I'm glad they said that. I have too many articles that point to CM as being this nice guy under the hand of MJ. It is possible to be a nice person and to still let go of your morals and do a bad thing. It does not excuse what you did and does not mean you should not be punished for it regardless of what problems people think Michael had. I am glad the jury understaood that. If more people commenting on the trial would give it such an honest assessment, we would not have all of the crap reporting we have had lately about this trial.

Thanks for posting.

ETA: @elusive When a person said someone did something 3 ways. It does not literally mean 3. It means it was overkill. It was like they killed a person 3 times.

I thought PASTOR asked them not to comment on the trial for 90 days?

ps I can't believe I wrote Murray instead of Pastor.

they can talk as much as they want. they simply cannot be paid for talking.

juror 5 —White woman, 48, paralegal from Temple City. High school graduate. Watched the Casey Anthony case occasionally. Feels celebrities get off because the system can’t afford security for them in jail. Not a Jackson fan. First-time juror. Married with two grown children.

they thought he was a nice guy.... that's upsetting.

edit: I watched the clip. It was the reporter who said that the jurors thought he was a nice guy. she didn't say so herself.

I liked what she had to say.

she actually gave 3 reasons
- not calling 911
- not having backup equipment
- leaving the patient alone

she says Michael would have been absolutely alive if it was not for Murray but she says that she thinks Michael had issues. She goes with his statement that he found Michael alive (pulse and heartbeat) but didn't save him.

She says jury was split in the beginning. it says "nearly all said guilty in the first day" but not everyone was convinced Murray was the "sole" reason.

the important thing we learn is this

if the jury thought he was a nice man - he didn't intend to kill Michael and could not see him as the sole cause - it shows us that a murder 2 conviction was highly unlikely.

it seems like IVM was the right charge.

It's great to hear that it was a unanimous decision on the part of the Jury.

It's great to hear that it was a unanimous decision on the part of the Jury.

it has to be unanimous or it wouldn't be a decision :) it would have been a hung jury.

she actually gave 3 reasons- not calling 911- not having backup equipment - leaving the patient aloneshe says Michael would have been absolutely alive if it was not for Murray but she says that she thinks Michael had issues. She goes with his statement that he found Michael alive (pulse and heartbeat) but didn't save him.She says jury was split in the beginning. it says "nearly all said guilty in the first day" but not everyone was convinced Murray was the "sole" reason.
thanks ivy so they all agreed that murry was guilty but that mj was at fault aswell. did dome think he did inject? as the charge said murray didnt have to be the sole contributor just a dignificant factor

thanks ivy so they all agreed that murry was guilty but that mj was at fault aswell. did dome think he did inject? as the charge said murray didnt have to be the sole contributor just a dignificant factor

it doesn't matter whether the jurors believe in the self-injection theory or not. what matters the most is that they all agreed murray was the sole contributor of michael's death. they all agreed that michael died at the hands of murray.

Last edited:
that's not what she said exactly. She said NEARLY all the jurors the first day decided he was guilty but not everyone was convinced Murray was solely responsible for MJ's death. She said she did believe MJ had addictions or dependence, had issues . She said at the end of the first day they took a vote and it was NOT unanimous , she said we said ok let's look at it over the week end ,think about it more . She said there was so much yelling ( don't know but to me the yelling was at particular juror feel free to correct me please) On Monday the majority convinced the rest that Murray's action caused MJ's death

she did not give second thought to what was going in the courtroom after the judge asked them to leave, when she saw later how murray was handcuffed she was not shocked because he was found guilty and guilty people r handcuffed not sent to their homes .

Last edited:
Thanks. so thats a diff version to the tmz jurror

Not really yelling but people were speaking trying to speak when others were speaking and they had to tell people to speak when it is your turn, She also said that Michael was looking for someone to say yes two other people told him no and Murray said yes.

Yeah he was looking for someone to say yes but he was looking for someone to monitor him aswell. like lee said

Many of the anti-MJ / pro-CM comments I see online usually come down hard saying that MJ was addicted and effectively caused his own death because he was the one ofter the fix and if it wasn't Murray he would have died anyway because he would have found somebody else. Unfortunately the jurors' comments just back up their argument, and although we instincively know it was Murray's negligence that caused MJ's death on June 25th 2009, if MJ had been shopping around for doctors then he may have found somebody else to administer the drug and died regardless.
It's a sad fact we'll have to get used to. Murray was the one who got caught breaking ethical standards, but somebody else would have done it instead if he hadn't, just as they had in the past. MJ IS partly to blame for this, although that doesn't absolve Murray at all. There, I said it. Let the fury of MJJC come raining down upon me *ducks for cover*

if murray allowed Adams on the team mj would have been able to sleep which was the issue and he would have been still alive. propofol is per every expert's testimony an outstanding drug if given by someone who knows how to give it.

To that end maybe someone else would have got the right equipment maybe someone else would not have left him alone. Maybe someone else would have called 911 Maybe maybe maybe

Back