CONFIRMED FALSE_ Judge will be accepting fan letters for sentencing !!

xthunderx2

Proud Member
"Arrest Conrad Murray Campaign"
Judge Pastor will be accepting letters from fans that will be taken into consideration for sentencing. Please keep you letter 1 PAGE OR LESS, or it won't be read. Check spelling, grammar, and content. Make this the shortest but most powerful letter you can write. Don't send gifts, cards etc.. only letters. Make a good impression, we are smart thoughtful people. BE RESPECTFUL!!!
Address it to: Attn: Judge Michael Pastor Clara Shortridge Foltz Criminal Justice Center, 210 West Temple St. Los Angeles, CA 90012
(Tina)

http://www.facebook....id=218224486728

please remember letters MUST be there before the 29th of November.

Last edited:
Re: Judge will be accepting fan letters for sentencing !!

Whoa, that's unexpected. Good news.

Really we can do that?

Is this for real? I have enough time to write and mail, and I'm definetely going to contribute, but will he accept emails too?

ETA: What should the letters focus on- the trial, and how the evidence unequivocally suggest Murray caused Michael's death and should get the maximum sentence, or the loss of a musical genius?

Last edited:

I've read that on facebook as well, but I can't imagine that the judge throws MJ fans out of the courtroom for inappropriate behavior in a courtroom and then wants their letters for sentencing- and that came from said fan. I'll reserve judgement. The judge saw fans and their subtle and objective "burn in hell" signs every day.

Sounds more like somebody thinks it would be a 'good' that fans write letters. Can't see the judge wanting to drown in international mail from fans.

Last edited:

Is this confirmed? If so, it would be like a "victim impact statement," so I think in that sense the letters would be more personal, and emotional?

Is this real? It's hard for me to believe that the judge would have time to do this kind of things.

Is this for real? I have enough time to write and mail, and I'm definetely going to contribute, but will he accept emails too?

ETA: What should the letters focus on- the trial, and how the evidence unequivocally suggest Murray caused Michael's death and should get the maximum sentence, or the loss of a musical genius?

Is this confirmed? If so, it would be like a "victim impact statement," so I think in that sense the letters would be more personal, and emotional?

Is this real? It's hard for me to believe that the judge would have time to do this kind of things.

from the face book page and the owner of it....

• Liza San ACMC- do you have a link where Judge Pastor asked people to write?15 minutes ago

• "Arrest Conrad Murray Campaign" Liza - I do not. It came from the head of another fan page who spoke directly with Judge Pastors office. If you dont think its legit you dont have to write a letter hun, we're not forcing anyone to do anything but for some who live outside of the country these are the only things we can do to help make a difference ? Im writing my letter tonight! - Tina7 minutes ago

So it this true or false?

well from the looks of it ,,,it is true...it is also all over twitter....all kinds of MJ groups giving instructions on what to write..so I am pretty sure it is legit.

If this is indeed true i am grateful judge pastor is taking the time to hear mj fans thoughts

This is weird but good news none the less.

Wow, this is a great opportunity. Guys please write him. I would do it as well, but my letter wont reach him before Nov 29, I'm afraid.

I can hear judge Pastor, " Please stay away from all social networks such as myspace and facebook". fans :bugeyed

Last edited:

I've read that on facebook as well, but I can't imagine that the judge throws MJ fans out of the courtroom for inappropriate behavior in a courtroom and then wants their letters for sentencing- and that came from said fan. I'll reserve judgement. The judge saw fans and their subtle and objective "burn in hell" signs every day.

Sounds more like somebody thinks it would be a 'good' that fans write letters. Can't see the judge wanting to drown in international mail from fans.

Hard to swallow. Seems unprofessional.

I agree with those who find this a bit weird. But that is great all at the same time! How nice.

It seems like odd procedure, but it could well be true. I'm not sure it is, however...there are millions of Michael Jackson fans all over the world--how would they have the time to sort through all those letters before 11/29, considering it is 11/11 today? To me, it seems like that's insufficient timing, especially taking mail delivery/sorting into consideration, etc.

So...I don't know. Reckon we'll have to wait and see. I hope this is not someone just thinking it's a good idea to write letters to Pastor--that would make the lot of us seem strange, and would give off a bad impression, especially considering Pastor has been so fair thus far.

If he did approve it, however, I'm all for it!

Is this actually true though? Any way we can check this out? I don't think we should bombard the office with letters if not.

If it is indeed true, then that's great and I will definitely send a letter and have it couriered to make sure it reaches!

Maybe someone in the area can contact the court and ask then. wouldnt be surprised if this was true though. we are all victims of that &/--&56/ and if the judge is acknowledging that then that is a great thing and it means he wants to throw the book at murray

We're going to find out if it's real or not. If it is we're going to do an official one from MJJC as well.

We're going to find out if it's real or not. If it is we're going to do an official one from MJJC as well.

Thats a good idea, I can't see Judge Paster reading hundreds of thousands of letters, if MJJC send an official letter would it be possible to put each members (ones that want to) name to it, perhaps on the back? I'm thinking that one letter from many people has more chance of being read.

thanks and a great idea to do one in mjjc name.as others say i doubt hes gonba read hundreds of them

Yeah, I think we SHOULD find it out FIRST prior any actions. Please, keep us informed!
That would be great to send an official letter from MJJC because I agree:
...one letter from many people has more chance of being read.

This is a wonderful idea! An official letter from the fan club would be the best option!

We still don't know if this came from Pastor's office, or not, but in the U.S., there is the right to free speech. Letter writing campaigns can be a strong method of political action, and can also generate news items, i.e.: "Michael Jackson fans speak out about Murray sentencing." Something like that? If we "wait and see," it may be too late? Each person has the RIGHT to write a letter to Pastor's office. Whether or not Pastor originated this request, it seems like a positive step we can take. I doubt anyone would say "crazy Michael Jackson fans," because hopefully each letter would be professional (and not squirreley?) There has been a template provided, to make the letters professional.

No one actually needs "permission" to write a letter. I'd say, go for it! An alternative would be a letter from MJJC (and other fan-clubs), with many signatures as attachments. I actually think that would bear some weight.

I doubt Pastor has time to read thousands of fan mail, and this is absolutely inappropriate for a judge.And he had shown himself to be very strict when it comes to the law, and the impartiality of the jury. And now he would ask fans opinion, which he already knows, to decide on a sentence? Come on, people. I'm am pretty sure this is not true.

:scratch: that sounds bit weird ... don't know what to think

Back