MJGlobal Family UNITED for Michael: TURN TV OFF

qbee

Proud Member
News Release:
CLAAD organization is urging the public to shut off their televisions, turn on their favorite Michael Jackson songs
http://www.claad.org/component/content/article/106

Coalition Urges Public To Spurn MSNBC Documentary
No tolerance, no excuses for ‘white-coat crimes’ of rogue prescribing.
A national alliance of families, medical professionals, law enforcement, and drug abuse prevention advocates has urged the public to turn off their TVs this Friday at 10 p.m. Eastern Time. The call for action comes in response to MSNBC’s plan to air a documentary featuring the doctor found guilty for the homicide death of Michael Jackson.

CLAAD is urging the public to shut off their televisions, turn on their favorite Michael Jackson songs, and clean out their medicine cabinets this Friday night.

MJGlobal Family UNITED for Michael

Posted on November 11, 2011 by MJJJusticeProject
<!-- .entry-meta -->We Can&#8217;t Take It.. We&#8217;ve Already Had Enough

[video=youtube_share;R53Ubm4txus]http://youtu.be/R53Ubm4txus[/video]

Across the world Michael Jackson is loved not for his music but for his humanity. This extraordinary gift from God had so much more to do on this earth as his philanthropic mission, envisioned from childhood, had not yet come to fruition. A brilliant light in our world forever snuffed out by the calloused actions of another. We cannot stand idly by and watch the media once again tear at him like a pack of wolves, nor allow his killer to have &#8220;his say&#8221; without fear of perjury.

WE URGE ALL BLOGGERS &#8211; Use this information to set up a post on your site.

We request ALL the MJGlobal family members particpate in this endeavor.

In support of the MJGlobal family of advocates that have been clearly demonstrating our moral indignation for such a calamity as allowing a convicted felon to profit from the very victim he killed CLAAD.org &#8216;s call to Turn off our TV has stood behind us against the media giant NBC/COMCAST/MSNBC.

WE, stand together UNITED in this cause and are promoting that TV sets be turned off during the broadcast tonight, we invite fans from Australia to Europe, from Africa to the Americas and Asia, to come on Twitter tonight and voice our disdain at this most unconscionable betrayal.

Time Zones:
NEW YORK: 11/11/11 9PM &#8211; 11PM
LOS ANGELES: 11/11/11 6PM-8PM
SAO PAULO: 11/12/11 MIDNIGHT &#8211; 2AM
LONDON: 11/12/11 2AM-4AM
PARIS: 11/12/11 3AM-5AM
MOSCOW: 11/12/11 6AM-8AM
JOHANNESBURG : 11/12/11 4AM &#8211; 6AM
SYDNEY: 11/12/11 1PM-3PM
JAKARTA: 11/12/11 9AM-11AM
BEIJING: 11/12/11 10AM-12PM
HONG KONG: 11/12/11 10AM-12PM

We will trend: TURN TV OFF
No hashtag.

Only use the TT once in a tweet
You can add the following individuals to your tweets:

@SavannahGuthrie &#8211; the &#8220;reporter&#8221; interviewing the convicted killer @todayshow Documentary will be shown
@mgraboff &#8211; President of MSNBC & NBC
@NBC &#8211; TV Station that has been airing excerpts and promoting the documentary
@MSNBC: TV Station that will broadcast the full documentary tonight

NOTE: We consider Michael as a brother, a beloved family member and will not contribute to the corporate bottom line greed of NBC and it&#8217;s affliates. Nor will be any part of lining the pockets of Michael&#8217;s murderer, Conrad Murray or his debtors.

We urge you not to contribute to their viewing numbers or give MSNBC the viewership and ratings they desire. If you must watch the Murray documentary it is readily available on YouTube.

Transcript also available by the courtesy of MJJCommunity

You missed the point. Unless somebody is involved in the nielsen survey it won't make any difference whether they watch the show on one tv or ten tvs or none at all. They will not contribute to ratings anyway. People seem to think their tvs can magically tell the government what they're watching. No, they have to be in the nielsen survey and therefore have one of their boxes at their house. The only potential noticeable difference from a mass boycott is the energy suppliers might votive a sudden drop in energy usage but thats all.most likely people will just watch another channel, in which case not even the suppliers will notice any difference at all.

It's an opportunity for MJ fans to get together and stand up to MSNBC. Regardless if we have a Neilsen box or not... we are not taking their BS laying down.

And how do you know none of us have a Neilsen box?

The purpose is to take an open vocal stand against the airing. Weather you personally plan to watch or not
I assume some MJ fans will watch just to keep abreast and be able to retaliate against Murrays lies - and UR
right most who watch will not be monitored unless they have a neilson Box. but the Idea it to Trend our united stance against this documentary. A campaign on Twitter and posts onvarious articles about the Doc - 3 simple words gets the point across to MSNBC tonight

We will trend: TURN TV OFF

To all our followers and the twitters accounts below and any others associated
Twitter is a very powerful tool .. the world will see and follow suite to show our disdain

@SavannahGuthrie &#8211; the &#8220;reporter&#8221; interviewing the convicted killer @todayshow Documentary will be shown
@mgraboff &#8211; President of MSNBC & NBC
@NBC &#8211; TV Station that has been airing excerpts and promoting the documentary
@MSNBC: TV Station that will broadcast the full documentary tonight

Okay. Thanks for the explanations. I was wondering why turning off TV instead of switching to non-NBC channel.
One reason for not saying turn to other channels is becuase many of the other channels will aso be airing on another date - So then on those dates we will do the same to them :) and the Logo SHUT OFF TV is based on ...

" shut off your televisions and turn on your favorite Michael Jackson songs" TURN TV OFF

This what Ill be tweeting out starting NOW ..

That I could do. Turn the Tee Vee off on Sunday 11/13/2011 at 9 PM too, I hear it will be repeating at that time. That much I can do. However, I'm not dumping my meds. I need those.

Well I for one didn't watch that stupid program last night. I was watching the Investigation Discovery Channel on at the time. I was watching a new episode of Deadly Women. I so L.O.V.E. that show. And I had to watch it last night. Since thanks to that evil monster I am so very limited on what I can watch on tv anymore. Meaning I can't really handle wanting to see shows that first aired in or before 2009. Especially before 2009.

Back