MJ Unreleased Song Titles (paper from inside his house) am I late on this?

KOPV

Proud Member
MJ Unreleased Song Titles (paper from inside his house)

I might be really late but Ive been watching this documentary im on PART 2 of 'The Man Who Killed Michael Jackson'....

there are pics of the home and I see a note that has a list of song titles.. Did anyone katch this? I see titles like..

The Loser
Back Lady
H20
Rock Tonight
Hold My Hand
Hollywood Tonight
Shut Up And Dance
Silent Spring
Adore you
Remember what I told You
Beautiful Girl
Too Late To Turn Back Now
Best Of Joy
Coco butter
Can't Stop Loving You
You Were there

there is more writing on there that I cant make out.. I see Berry Gibbs MJ something written and alot of other stuff that I cant make out.. It definatly looks like Mjs hand writting.. kinda sloppy, sharp edges to letters, and mixes capitals with lower cases.. thats MJs style for sure

I know this is not really the place to write this but IDK where to

AS IM WATCHING THIS THOUGH IM GOING TO STOP BECAUSE ITS BECOMING A BULL SH** DOCUMENTARY! I saw the title and it looked like they would make the murderer look likea murderer and they are not

Last edited:
ya its new.. IDK if it should be posted though, its along with the defense.. BULL! If people wanna see it just type the title on youtube its there.. "The Man Who Killed Michael Jackson" its a 5 part new documentary.. interviews with murray et! I asume the documentary tonight on msnbc will share alot of the same footage.. I just heard a woman at what appears to be the home of the defense lawyer state that MJ was amazing in music at what he did.. and the defense lawyer for murray said he thinks the media made him appear wierder than he is. thats kinda wierd to hear that from him

ya its new.. IDK if it should be posted though, its along with the defense.. BULL! If people wanna see it just type the title on youtube its there.. "The Man Who Killed Michael Jackson" its a 5 part new documentary.. interviews with murray et! I asume the documentary tonight on msnbc will share alot of the same footage..
I have no interest in seeing the doc. itself, I just want to see that list. Maybe we are talking MJ's album setlist idea?

What timeline is it?

I might be really late but Ive been watching this documentary im on PART 2 of 'The Man Who Killed Michael Jackson'....

there are pics of the home and I see a note that has a list of song titles.. Did anyone katch this? I see titles like..

The Loser

I've watched through two different uploads of part 2 on youtube and I can't find it. Just post link with timeline or send me it via PM?

MARROWFAT has it all uploaded on youtube.. its part two @ .22 seconds in.. pause it when they flash the pic on (the colors become inverted and u can see different stuff) then pause it write after to see it in normal lighting..

MARROWFAT has it all uploaded on youtube.. its part two @ .22 seconds in.. pause it when they flash the pic on (the colors become inverted and u can see different stuff) then pause it write after to see it in normal lighting..
Link doesn't work for me.

wow those pics are CLEAR... hey and it says MELODINE NEVER... YESS thats a true vocalist..

im guessing.. GUESSING H20 is this "water" song people talk about

I can see that he also wrote:
"Finish-
Scared of the Moon
Beautiful Girl
Cheater"

:(

Damn, this is very interesting! Can anybody tell me where this list is hanging? In MJ's house, somewhere else,...?

Wow, great finding!
I can also see "D.I.E", "You Were There", "Lady Of Summer", "Barri Gibb MJ Song", "Beautiful Girl".
My theory is that this is a list he made of some unreleased tracks that he might want to re-work as there are songs like "Cheater","Scared Of The Moon" and the "Barri Gibb MJ Song" which cold be "All In Your Name" or some other song the two of them made together.
I recognise almost all of the titles in this screenshot from the copyright office MJ songs list.

THE MJ SONGS ON THE LIST (From what I see)

1. The Loser
2. She Coming Back I Freez
3. D.I.E.
4. Darck Lady (maybe he mispelled dark? idk
5. Bottom Of My Heart
6. Hold My Hand
7. Remember What I Told You
8. Can't Stop Loving You
9. Silent Spring
10. You Were There
11. Hollywood Tonight
12. Shut Up And Dance
13. Rock Tonight
14. Adore You
15. (There is another title below the pick that we can peak that there is one but cannot see what it is)
16. Lady Of Summer
17. Beautiful Girl
19. Coco Butter
20. Don't Walk Through (could say something else, it looks like it says 'MJ nephew' under it)
21. Too Late To Turn Back Now
22. Ghost Of Another Lover

Also written on there is that he wanted to finish Scared Of The Moon, Beautiful Girl, and Cheater.. ALSO he wrote Barri Gibbs and MJ song.. which could be the track that Berry released or another one which could be a 23rd track to the list OR he was indicating that a song on that list of 22 was a duet with him..

Can you guys make anything else out?

Last edited:
This is indeed interesting. I can only imagine what Beautiful Girl would sound like if he was able to finish it.

We can't really know if he didn't ;) There's a big chance he DID re-work it since in 2008-2009 he re-worked a lot of the 1999 Buxer sessions song which this song is part off.

I think he wrote "Never Melodyne" about the "Can't Stop Loving You" title.
By the way, I think it's "Lady of Summer" and not "Lady Of Sunshine".

I have to say some of these song titles sound intriguing. Silent Spring, Lady of Summer, Too Late to Turn Back Now... I'm really curious.

I think Joe Vogel once mentioned Shut Up and Dance is a killer track.

There is enough for a full NEW album with music that he was currently working on.. Of course depending on how much of it was done maybe even 2 albums.. I know my ideal track list of a true NEW MJ album.. There it is..

I think Joe Vogel once mentioned Shut Up and Dance is a killer track.

Yes he did, he said it's a HUGE track and that it could've been a first single off an album. He said it has less vocals than "Hollywood" and that it was recorded for the first time in 1999. BTW it's a Buxer-MJ Song.

I wonder how many of them were close to completion.

And, this is the list found in the 100 North Carolwood home, right?

So, these are the songs Michael had in mind in 2009.

IMO this looks like some kind of a setlist of songs he might planned on releasing on a brand new album. Really, really interesting. This also confirms that songs like "H2O" and "D.I.E" are real!

I just love how he have songs in mind like Scared Of The Moon, such an old track yet he still wanted to work on it. Amazing.

IMO this looks like some kind of a setlist of songs he might planned on releasing on a brand new album. Really, really interesting. This also confirms that songs like "H2O" and "D.I.E" are real!

I just love how he have songs in mind like Scared Of The Moon, such an old track yet he still wanted to work on it. Amazing.

pentum, where i can i find that segment of all in your name where MJ is clappin is hands? haha i dont remember seeing it on any of the videos given to us by barry gibb

Back