CONRAD MURRAY - I Want to Commit Suicide (TMZ)

Vici

Proud Member
Dr. Conrad Murray has been telling people who have visited him in jail ... he no longer has the will to live and he wants to kill himself.

We're told Murray cannot cope with the fact that he was found guilty of involuntary manslaughter, and even though his lawyers told him he needed to be prepared for the possibility of a guilty verdict, it never computed with him.

Sources tell us, Murray has told various people he wanted to kill himself, including baby mama Nicole Alvarez, his bodyguard Jeff and his lawyers. He's told all of them he's lost his will to live.

We've also learned Murray remains in the medical ward at L.A. County Jail, which is where he's been for more than a week.

Sources directly connected with Murray tell us he has no physical ailments and he is there because he's on suicide watch.

Steve Whitmore, the spokesperson for the L.A. County Sheriff's Dept., tells TMZ they will not comment on why Murray has been in the medical ward, adding, "A person's medical or mental health status in the Los Angeles County Jail is protected under the law."

----

http://www.tmz.com/2011/11/15/conrad-murray-suicide/#comments-anchor

And, people who want to kill themselves for real dont tell the whole world about it. IF it's true, he's just playing the sympathy card for Pastor. Lame, and cowardly.

Possible reasons for this:

1. TMZ hasn't had any MJ news in a few days, they needed something dramatic.

2. Murray is trying to get Pastor to take sympathy on him for sentencing.

3. Murray wants the world to also pity him and feel sorry for "poor Conrad Murray".

And, people who want to kill themselves for real dont tell the whole world about it. IF it's true, he's just playing the sympathy card for Pastor. Lame, and cowardly.

yeah agree. but everyone together awwwww poor conrad murray. hes to much of a coward to kill himself. he needs to pay for what he did and suffer.no easy way out for you

Suicide is way too grave a matter to use it in this way, sorry.

Plenty of people who did follow through on their suicide HAVE told the "entire world", or better THEIR entire world, using Murray to dump out general platitudes toward suicidal people is unfair. That's no better than TMZ using this subject for a couple more hits.

Having said that, I'm sure that Judge Pastor has judged plenty of people in the world and I'm sure that a fair number of those has suicidal tendencies, Murray wouldn't be the only and first, comes with the territory and is certainly nothing new- that is why that medical ward is built the way it is built.

Don't do the crime, if you can't do the time!

Possible reasons for this:

1. TMZ hasn't had any MJ news in a few days, they needed something dramatic.

2. Murray is trying to get Pastor to take sympathy on him for sentencing.

3. Murray wants the world to also pity him and feel sorry for "poor Conrad Murray".

I wish one of the likely options was 'he's finally realised the enormity of what he has done and cannot live with himself'.......but sadly I don't think that realisation will ever come to him.

Believe me, Pace, I have more experience in that area that I wish.
I agree people feeling suicidal can talk about it, but it's a desperate cry for help. I believe those who do want to leave this world dont say anything because they dont want to be rescued. Which doesnt mean those who do tell others are playing a role, far from it.

That being said, I agree it's no laughing matter in this case. Of course I could be mistaken, but I still cant believe CM is that kind of man.

Last edited:
Probably somethin the lawyers have cooked up for him to get a lighter sentence.He has to pay for wot he's done.PPB have their WHOLE life suffering because of wot he did.I hate that he's playin the victim but when he gets out he can forget all about it while everyone else has to live with it.He'll never admit he was wrong and he'll never say he's sorry.

Steve Whitmore, the spokesperson for the L.A. County Sheriff's Dept., tells TMZ they will not comment on why Murray has been in the medical ward, adding, "A person's medical or mental health status in the Los Angeles County Jail is protected under the law."

That's ironic. So, dear doctor's medical health status is protected under the law. Nothing wrong with that. Sadly, the same cannot be said about Michael whose "medical health issues" the said doctor recited in great detail in his infamous documentary.

Somehow, I highly doubt we'd be lucky enough for this to be true. It's probably something the lawyers have come up with to try and squeeze some sympathy from J.P. Hopefully it won't work. If true, I hope he goes through with his promise, though.

RE: Suicide as a general concept, it is untrue that those who tell others about their ideation are not serious about it. However, those who are smart about it wouldn't tell others. I know I never told anyone when I tried to OD. I didn't even tell the hospital staff, which is how I got out scot-free after my ER session.

their is an old saying give them enough ROPE they will hang themselfs.

That's what I remember too.
Yeah he did, besides RadarOnline's a running a story of what a 'model inmate' Murray is, quoting the sherrif saying that they won't be releasing mug shuts cuz he's the most photographed person on this earth, and god knows what not.

Poor Conrad Murray .... Well I hope he is not suicidal, and does not try anything, at least not until he's served his sentence. Someone should tell him that telling the truth about what happened on June 25th might actually helpful, for him, and for Prince Paris and Blanket.

Poor Conrad Murray .... Well I hope he is not suicidal, and does not try anything, at least not until he's served his sentence. Someone should tell him that telling the truth about what happened on June 25th might actually helpful, for him, and for Prince Paris and Blanket.
the sad part is i think the jerk really believes he did nothing wrong. so in his mind he's telling the truth.........

There is a very sad, traumatizing, agonizing afterlife awaiting anyone who commits a suicide. Not getting into detail, but a lot of credible afterlife research has been done in that field and there is proof.
Life is a gift and no one under ANY circumstance should try to inflict such harm upon themselves. HOWEVER, I can't seem to feel ANY sympathy for a man who has taken away from this dark and desolate world, its most precious Light.

I hope Michael forgives me for saying this because he has not taught me to hate, but I truly wish that if this disgraceful scum of a murderer can't be given a long term jail sentence to be completely spent confined within the four walls of a prison cell, then may he get a truly tormenting afterlife!

Yeah he did, besides RadarOnline's a running a story of what a 'model inmate' Murray is, quoting the sherrif saying that they won't be releasing mug shuts cuz he's the most photographed person on this earth, and god knows what not.

WTFFFFFFFFFFF! And are we supposed to forget 18th of Nov 2003 and how they did not pass up one more chance to humiliate Mike-who's TRULY not just the most photographed perosn, but also the most famous, the most loved and the most admired person around the world (despite the slander and the lies!)?!!!

And I can never forget that Michael had just received his fourth Noble Peace Prize nomination!

This is either a fictional story, or, if it's true, more histrionics on Murray's part. Honestly, I really thought he expected to be found innocent! Amazingly? I do hope he stays alive, though. Nothing he has said yet has been the truth, and maybe someday he'll talk about what really happened?

This is either a fictional story, or, if it's true, more histrionics on Murray's part. Honestly, I really thought he expected to be found innocent! Amazingly? I do hope he stays alive, though. Nothing he has said yet has been the truth, and maybe someday he'll talk about what really happened?

Would you believe him ? I think I would have a hard time, after all his lies. And I have the same feeling, that he thought he would be found innocent. It's incredible, even when over proven guilty he doesn't seem to get it.

Would the suicide risk be another reason for the judge to keep him in jail, for his own safety ?

He deserves all the misery in this world, but perhaps the reason they leaked that he's on suicide watch is to earn sympathy and a light sentence.

Does he need some help ? :D

Total BS, this man is too selfish - he will throw everyone under the bus to save his own ass.

"it was not about Michael Jackson, it was about Dr Murray and only Dr Murray" - David Walgren

Last edited:
Back