Who Is It vs Stranger In Moscow

Which is your favourite?

• Who Is It

Votes: 17 39.5%
  • Stranger In Moscow

Votes: 26 60.5%

• Total voters
I don't know if I could ever choose between those 2 great songs. Especially since Who Is It is the only song of his that I am obsessed with. And Stranger In Moscow is the only song of Michael's that I can relate to the most. Wish you could have made a third option for both.

I can't choose either. Impossible. Both are two of MJ's greatest work and also two of my fav. songs of his. Even if you added Earth Song to the poll, I still couldn't have picked.

Who is it the best song Michael ever wrote in my opinion. I mean listen to the richness of layers, you can discover something in it even after years of listening! Not to mention the great vocals and beatbox. I like Stranger in Moscow as well but to me Who is it is simply Michael's best song.

Wow, way too difficult to choose. I love them both. I'm going to have to flip a coin for this one. How about making a poll for Earth Song or MITM?

This is wow. too hard.. I had to pick Stranger In Moscow.. In my opinion the best song he ever made.

This was a pretty hard choice. But I knew what I was going to choice from the beginning... Stranger In Moscow.

If people hailed it as literally THE greatest work of Michael Jackson, I'd be ok with it.

I choose Stranger in Moscow. I love WII, but I absolutely adore Stranger in Moscow. It's my favorite song from Michael and still it is my favorite song ever. So it wasn't hard for me to make my decision :)

I love them both so I can't pick either one

I'm so disappointed that Who Is It is not winning this poll. :(

It is always under-rated by everyone, including Michael himself, I think, which pains me greatly.

I'm so disappointed that Who Is It is not winning this poll. :(

It is always under-rated by everyone, including Michael himself, I think, which pains me greatly.

I'm kind of surprised tbh. Who Is It is my favorite song for such a long time, it has a special place in my heart. So this time choosing between songs wasn't really difficult for me. But it's nice to see that people prefer Stranger in Moscow, it's more personal in another way than Who Is It.

Stranger in Moscow because it is such a beautiful song with such a deep and personal story and meaning behind it. And the "golden" stage performances are easy on the eyes. :devil:

Back