Human Nature vs I Just Can't Stop Loving You

Human Nature vs I Just Can't Stop Loving You

• Human Nature

Votes: 44 86.3%
  • I Just Can't Stop Loving You

Votes: 7 13.7%

• Total voters
No contest indeed, Human Nature all the way. :D

I love both songs, but Human Nature is one of my all time favourites, it's so beautiful and amazing.

Human nature hands down :agree:

maybe, I don't have such a good memory of 'I just can't stop loving you'... each time they played it on the radio, I ran away :cry: Don't remember WHY though...

I picked "Human Nature" too :) It brings me back to a specific time and place in my childhood that I like to revisit sometimes :)

Human Nature, it's more unique and I love its "floating" vibe.

Human Nature, because it gives me a very nostalgic feel. Listening to Human Nature, I always feel like I have travelled back in time.

Human Nature is that song even when other sample it, it still sound good.

Human Nature. it's my mom and Michael favorite song. also a meaning to my username. IJCSLY is sweet but not my favorite song.

Human Nature live is great too. his voice is beautiful and sounds great. it was really hard to listen to this song after he pass. listening to it now isn't hard anymore.

Human Nature - like the song better - and the live performances are faar superior.

I find Human Nature to be one of the most atmospheric songs MJ ever wrote, as it takes you on a very nostalgic cruise. On the other hand, I Just Can't Stop Loving You is an awesome song, but does not hit the same emotional spot for me, so i pick Human Nature.

Human Nature might be the best song MJ ever recorded. This is no contest.

I find Human Nature to be one of the most atmospheric songs MJ ever wrote, as it takes you on a very nostalgic cruise. On the other hand, I Just Can't Stop Loving You is an awesome song, but does not hit the same emotional spot for me, so i pick Human Nature.

He didn't write Human Nature.

Back