'Extra' Raw: Michael Jackson's Niece Shares Family Memories

MsCassieMollie

Proud Member
"Extra's" Adrianna Costa caught up with King of Pop Michael Jackson's niece, Yashi Brown, to discuss, "Growing Up Jackson" and life following the death of her beloved uncle.

Brown says MJ's children are "really strong and very positive and living their lives." And will any of his kids be taking the showbiz route? Check out our interview to find out!

Brown also shared about a foundation that is close to her heart. She is an advocate for NAMI, National Alliance on Mental Illness, which supports mental illness education across America. If you would like to help further NAMI's cause, you can visit NAMI.org for more information!

M2U4ZjkwOSZvZj*w.gif
video platformvideo managementvideo solutionsvideo player

http://extratv.warnerbros.com/2011/11/video_michael_jacksons_niece_shares_family_memories.php

Is EVERYBODY going to ask about Michael's children's career choices? It's been asked and answered. But every time it comes up, the media act like they have an exclusive. Kinda comical.

Is EVERYBODY going to ask about Michael's children's career choices? It's been asked and answered. But every time it comes up, the media act like they have an exclusive. Kinda comical.

Well lets be honest that is the only reason any of the Jackson family (apart from Janet) are granted air time.

Maybe I just didn't pay attention to them before, but have these Jacksons ever wanted to share their wonderful memories of Uncle Mike when he was ALIVE? He has relatives I've never heard of coming out of the woodwork, waxing poetic about how close they all were, yet the latter part of Mike's life showed the exact opposite (i.e. him keeping the family at a distance, spending time with them when he saw fit).

Hmm... :coffee:

everybody and their mama is getting on television nowadays talking about michael. smdh, people didn't even know these people existed and/ or had forgotten about their existence decades ago.

Maybe I just didn't pay attention to them before, but have these Jacksons ever wanted to share their wonderful memories of Uncle Mike when he was ALIVE? He has relatives I've never heard of coming out of the woodwork, waxing poetic about how close they all were, yet the latter part of Mike's life showed the exact opposite (i.e. him keeping the family at a distance, spending time with them when he saw fit).

Hmm... :coffee:

Nope they sure didn't. I've never seen Rebbie's adult children on tv defending MJ. Now that he's gone they're getting interviews and everything. It is sickening to me

Back